Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. (1636 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 1:56pm On May 25, 2023
way back during my sojourn at auchi polytecnic, there was this guy in the same off camp hostel we were always together.
we go to classes, movements, party and every other packages together, we were and still bro's from different mum.

it happened that he had to leave his elder sis as he was only putting up with his sister till he gets his own apartment, he got his and moved in in the second semester of his first year.
there was a time there was a confraternity stress so i had to relocate to this guy's house for some time till streets gete calm.

in my first night at this guy's house, 4 a.m in the morning we heard a thunderous knock on the door, o boy, my heart don japa reach sudan in two seconds.
due to the stress in town we normally wear shoes to bed just in case of incasity, i don jumped up.
i did all the nesecity to mount guard, before i know another bang on the door but this time accompanied by a jezebelic tiny female voice ''wey this boy wey dey pack arm robbers come sleep for my house'', my heart immediately calm after hearing the female voice, it was the landlady.
she was mad the tenant brought someone to his room.
we opened the door, i was unusually calm that day, landlady don enter room dey shout, 'emma, i dey give you quit notice immediately, this is too much, you bring all manner of people to my house, if you no bring ashawo you go bring armrobbers'

i was not surprised because wacko landlords and landladies are as common as the buildings in auchi.
so we tried our best to calm her down so she could leave and we needed to avoid crowed or any form of awareness by all means, after every every, madam left and vowed she will do something drastic if i stay for one night more.
me not wanting to leave the compound for some reasons chose to tow the peace path, 10 in the morning, i don cook better rice and chicken sauce, i took a portion of the food and a chicken lap and a criminally cold soft drink to give the landlady.

a real wako woman, she rejected the food by saying there may be poison in the food, despite all the pleading mama no carry food o, i pleaded with her that i want to stay with my friend for just one week that i am having issues with my roomate.
she told me, honestly if she had seen my face earlier she wouldn'nt have acted the way she did that i look innocent and honest, from there we were at 'peace' with each other.

there were about six rooms in her compound for students, there is hardly a single day she doesnt fight nor quarrel with at least one tenant.
there is this particular chubby tenant, nancy.
landlady complains that nancy is too fat and eats too much that it was only until nancy came to her house that the soakaway pit got filled up for the first time since she built the house.

so after like eight days in this house i did all my best to avoid her, she had a fight with nancy, many tenants sided nancy because the embarrassment and body shaming was too much, the painful thing be say this landlady fat pass this nancy o.
so the woman took offence that other tenants supported nancy and started shouting and alledging that her tenants are all planning to kill her.
in her own words ''see these evil children that i am taking care of as my own kids are ganging up against me''.

the next morning i was washing my teeth at around 8 when two plain dressed police men walked to me in the compound, that time landlady don sharply comot for house early mormor.
they told us that the landlady had gone to report to them at the police station that her tenants are threatning her life.
that was the first time in my life i was seeing a nigerian police wearing a perfum, they were very neatly dressed, professional and they asked us to come to clear our names at the station.

due to the professionalism of the police and the way the tenants were assured that there is nothing erious that all they need to do is just to come to the station and clear their names and that all.
5pm all the tenants don gather and ready to go ''clear their name' for police station.
i never thought of going, in fact i persuaded my guy not to go to the police station at all knowing the cunny ways of police but he said he needed to be there and pleaded i follow him too.

we got to the station, feeling fly, all dressed neatly and beautifully thinking say na RnB and Blues kind of disscussion and 'clearing of name' we came to do at the station, we no know say na better atilogo dance we come meet o.
we were asked to write statements and we did but last last police don dey change tone, we started hearing stuffs like ''this threat to life allegation no be small matter, una go need to defend una self for court o'' , ''make una call una people o because this kind matter no be wetin una go fit handle'' ''i no sure say una go fit go back today without resolving this matter o'
na from here i realise say my fowl don lay cook egg.

those friendly policemen of in the morning don turn beast just now just now for police station o.
one of the girls was mercilessly beaten for runner her mouth too much.
to cut long story short, 8 of us, three girls and 5 guys were detained that day, like play like play me and my guy don spend three nights for police station o.
the third day, my guy's dad who's a local politician came to bail us.

that was the first time i was staying more than a night in a police cell.
it was three days in the dark because morning or night, the cell is always dark.
few days upon our release i started having fear for darkness and nights, my heart starts pounding fast once it's getting dark.

8 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by eddynaira125: 2:08pm On May 25, 2023
God bless the Landlady for opening your eye
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 2:14pm On May 25, 2023
eddynaira125:
God bless the Landlady for opening your eye
unto?
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by eddynaira125: 2:23pm On May 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
unto?

Panti
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2023
First time you spent more than a night? In total like how many nights you done sleep cell? But seriously you sure say that landlady boyfriend no be dpo?

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2023
lipsrsealed
Damn.....Op,it is well cha.....But when I tell you people that the NPF is not our friend like it's written in their logo,una go begin attack me........... Similar scenario is happening presently here in Ughelli where I'm currently based at......Lots of innocent civilians have been falsely detained prior to the murder of 2 police men last Sunday........... Even without an investigation.

Then again,I just had a second thought.....At least if dem put two things for ground, person go get option to choose one...... Police na your friend for where V.I.O dey lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 2:47pm On May 25, 2023
Skankamola:
First time you spent more than a night? In total like how many nights you done sleep cell? But seriously you sure say that landlady boyfriend no be dpo?
i grew up in the streets of benin, being arrested by police just be like 'good morning' to us.
before this incident i had spent at least a night in police cell over six different times.
the landlady was over 60 without kids and husband.
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 2:49pm On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Damn.....Op,it is well cha.....But when I tell you people that the NPF is not our friend like it's written in their logo,una go begin attack me........... Similar scenario is happening presents here in Ughelli where I'm currently based at......Lots of innocent civilians have been falsely detained prior to the murder of 2 police men last Sunday........... Even without an investigation.

Then again,I just had a second thought.....At least if dem put two things for ground, person go get option to choose...... Police na your friend for where V.I.O dey lipsrsealed
police has never been and will never be your friend, know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Obaaderemi2: 2:54pm On May 25, 2023
So you were a 'Lewon'? grin
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
i grew up in the streets of benin, being arrested by police just be like 'good morning' to us.
before this incident i had spent at least a night in police cell over six different times.
Body de pepper iye obviously, I understand the childhood struggles.
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by westlius(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Damn.....Op,it is well cha.....But when I tell you people that the NPF is not our friend like it's written in their logo,una go begin attack me........... Similar scenario is happening presents here in Ughelli where I'm currently based at......Lots of innocent civilians have been falsely detained prior to the murder of 2 police men last Sunday........... Even without an investigation.

Then again,I just had a second thought.....At least if dem put two things for ground, person go get option to choose...... Police na your friend for where V.I.O dey lipsrsealed
My dear police are unprofessional in there job
There concern is to arrest more people so the bail money go plenty
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Sleekcode: 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
Your story would have been better and more interesting if you spent a week or 2

You need to go back for more experience
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 4:23pm On May 25, 2023
Skankamola:

Body de pepper iye obviously, I understand the childhood struggles.
baba you know the matter
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Gppgn(f): 5:08pm On May 25, 2023
In one word.. you now an ex convict.. you can't occupy any political position again ever

1 Like

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Exmilitant(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2023
3 nights in a cell and you dey get nightmares dey write memoir undecided
We wey don spend time with police, DSS, SARS, operation safe, SOS and prison wetin we go write? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Reminderz: 5:35pm On May 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
@ bolded, you now see where the frustration comes from...

your landlady is a depressed lady which uses those trouble she causes to vent her inner pains.. she's lonely and depressed.. no one to talk to her, no one to soothe her pain.. she has no kids, so she doesn't know how it feels like treating other people or someone's kid, that's why she's bitter... you see ehn, lack of partner and attention makes women go crazy... this is why women like that turn to frustrated feminists online saying all men are scum... until you get close to one of them and let them open up to you, you'll never know...

women can't do without men, no matter how hard they try to form independent boss bitch... a woman will only turn to frustrated feminist only if she doesn't find a man...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Reminderz: 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
@ op, prison is never a funny experience most especially for those who have had life on a soft lane... I had a friend whom couldn't walk properly till today because he was wrongly accused by someone..

the police men damaged his knee with their baton... most of them are animals in disguise.. devils!! they will torture you till you confess to what you didn't do.. it is sad things like this happen daily... this is why sometimes I don't give a damn when they face insults or domestic abuse from civilians... it might be their karma..

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 6:14pm On May 25, 2023
Exmilitant:
3 nights in a cell and you dey get nightmares dey write memoir undecided
We wey don spend time with police, DSS, SARS, operation safe, SOS and prison wetin we go write? undecided
baba if you like spend one million nights for FBI and rikers island , prison is not a place to be proud of.
one thing i learnt late in life is avoiding troubles at all cost even if it will take you to play the fool.
since i learnt this i have escaped a lot of police, effcc,dss and sars wahala.
we were just kids when we started going to police station to give our elder relatives that are police customers food in police cell, what i saw as a kid at oregbeni police station made me swear that police will never arrest me in my lifetime.
and lastly, if you know you have so many interesting encounters with security operatives you can make money from it by writing about them and compiling them into a book.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 6:17pm On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
In one word.. you now an ex convict.. you can't occupy any political position again ever
wahala, ex convits are people that are tried and convicted by the law court.
legally, is is illegal to keep a suspect in a police station cell for more than 24 hours without being charged to court.

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by illicit(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2023
How d mosquitoes be?

Inside one cell wey I dey familiar with, if d mosquito perch on u, u will think it's a butterfly shocked

Very black n thick
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Exmilitant(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
baba if you like spend one million nights for FBI and rikers island , prison is not a place to be proud of.
one thing i learnt late in life is avoiding troubles at all cost even if it will take you to play the fool.
since i learnt this i have escaped a lot of police, effcc,dss and sars wahala.
we were just kids when we started going to police station to give our elder relatives that are police customers food in police cell, what i saw as a kid at oregbeni police station made me swear that police will never arrest me in my lifetime.
and lastly, if you know you have so many interesting encounters with security operatives you can make money from it by writing about them and compiling them into a book.
You said one thing you learnt late in life is avoiding trouble at all costs.
But you just looked for my trouble with the uncouth ways you replied me.
You could experience another 3 night in cell with your comments you know. undecided
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by kokorokoman: 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
Exmilitant:
You could experience another 3 night in cell with your comments you know. undecided
wahala shocked shocked grin baba abeg no vex
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Uncouth keh?
He wasn't rude ffs.
Re: How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. by Dshocker(m): 3:30am On May 26, 2023
Gppgn:

Cell is different from prison

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises / Fallen For Another Woman / Can She Elope With The Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.