Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (66332 Views)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Fiscus105(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=paymentvoucher post=110793204]Believe it or leave it. Nigeria’s next President is among the men below:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
3. Femi Gbajabiamila [/quotje]

If not one it will be two

Canbal yet to finalised though.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Frigga13:

Normal Yoruba gibberish
Next!

Your Party - the PDP has a topic since 9 a.m for almost two hours nobody on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7016919/zoning-2023-presidency-divides-pdp/1#110792949

I predicted if the topic will not be changed to APC or Tinubu after morning MASS or Sunday MASS.

Rather than gathering here within 30 minutes of publishing this topic, it is better all of you return back to this topic and let us deliberate on the FUTURE of the IBOs. Leave Yoruba topic alone.

Thanks.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by autopulse(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
I pity you,the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria is nobody than BOLA AHMED TINUBU BAT

Please mark my word I've said it nd i will say it again Tinubu can never be president of nigeria
Today's its 6th of March 2022
I no b God oo bt this one must come to past
E too sure die.

cheesy[/quote]
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Machinegun91(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
So where is the position of middle belt in this jungle?
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by ABIBLESS: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Simplelion:

tunubu will not rule Nigeria, o ya go and die
but one of his boys can rule.
Tinubu has his strategies.
He want to ensure that if he didn't get it but one of his boys shld get it. That is his strategies.
He will ensure that he dictate the person that will be the next president.
When he labour to formed APC where are the noise maker.
When he finance NADECO, where are the noise maker.
He will proof it that he is still the Jagaban of the universe.
Let us watch it.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by caracas: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
sokera:
you don’t need to insult just relax and try to understand me , yoruba race is the most populous nation in Nigeria that is my point , point number 2 Yoruba didn’t vote OBJ in 1999 election , point number 3 Lagos is not only yoruba land I am sure you don’t want to know the population of Ogun state and Oyo state to Ondo state … you actually think Lagos is the only place … last point is Tinubu has never and he will never lost any election in Lagos … thank You
Oga tinubu will lose Lagos this time around
The new electoral act will make that happen….
Tinubu has been rigging Lagos with his touts but this time, e no go work…… the true votes will of Lagos will count….
As for yorubas bin the most populous tribe in Nigeria , I would say you’re a comedian. Am sure most of your fellow compatriots here on nairaland will laugh at you…..
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by autopulse(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
BOLA AHMED TINUBU BAT All the way to Aso Villa come 2023
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Missionaire: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:
I like this. Now the acclaimed Igbo leaders should do their worst.

One thing I have noticed about most Nigerian politicians, especially those from Igboland, Minorities and Yoruba land is that most of them didn't pass through leadership training unlike the North that is mainly descendants of Aristocrats.

So they (Igbo politicians) don't know that the little attention all parties (PDP and APC) paid to them was because of actions from MNK/IPOB's side? That was their base of negotiations but they don't know
This is why the North no matter what can never hand you over their paramilitary organisation A.k.A ISWAP.

The Igbo politicians due to the fact that they don't understand the game, helped the North to take care of IPOB, then made a grave mistake which is turning themselves against the same IPOB leaving themselves naked.
When Ijaw make political demands, what back it up if Niger Delta militants.
When the North do, we have ISWAP, Bandits and Boko Haram as the action card.
The West Before used to have OPC.
But the East.... Is filled with tactless individuals.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by erubati: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Please mark my word I've said it nd i will say it again Tinubu can never be president of nigeria
E too sure die.

cheesy
U have said the most significant thing
You are not God
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Ojiofor: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:

"Igbo was politically stronger" but have never ruled Nigeria in Democracy era, not even once.

Are you listening to yourself?

And don't bring that Nnamdi Azikiwe nonsense if you understand politics. Don't be tempted to make a fool of yourself by saying Nnamdi Azikiwe ruled Nigeria. Igbo has never ruled Nigeria as a democratic leader.

Thanks.

Yes we were politically stronger and better before the coming of IPOB and I mean from 1999 to date not from independence,with IPOB things have gotten even worse politically and economically speaking.Ndi Igbo were doing very well in the 1st Republic until that foolish coup ruined everything and threw us into civil war that we haven't recorvered from it till today.
We should support our politicians by participating in national and local elections one day Nigeria will have no choice than to allow an Igboman to be president of this country.

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by LILTJAY1: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
caracas:

You must be either high on Ijebu weed or a kindergarten to spew this trash above…..
Oga first of all note that the votes of the sw does not translate to Yoruba votes …..
Lagos that is responsible for at least 50% of the sw votes is a cosmopolitan area n non yorubas are even more than the yorubas in Lagos , so that your tinubu will definitely lose in Lagos…..The other five states is his but what is that compared to the rest of Nigeria if pdp fields a northern candidate…..
If the battle were to be between se n sw the sw will win cos the north will definitely support the sw , not out of love for the yorubas but rather for fear of the igbos…….
How many votes did you yorubas give to your sons in 1999 ?
Oga the yorubas have the least population amongst the major ethnic groups go Check it out
grin grin die igbo man.. die
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Anago55: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:

One thing I have noticed about most Nigerian politicians, especially those from Igboland, Minorities and Yoruba land is that most of them didn't pass through leadership training unlike the North that is mainly descendants of Aristocrats.

So they (Igbo politicians) don't know that the little attention all parties (PDP and APC) paid to them was because of actions from MNK/IPOB's side? That was their base of negotiations but they don't know
This is why the North no matter what can never hand you over their paramilitary organisation A.k.A ISWAP.

The Igbo politicians due to the fact that they don't understand the game, helped the North to take care of IPOB, then made a grave mistake which is turning themselves against the same IPOB leaving themselves naked.
. God bless you my brother

What we have in the east are clueless id1ots who were opportuned to find themselves in the political corridor. Very shameless and tactless bunch of potbellied vultures masquerading as leaders

Now that APC have succeeded in doing the obvious,PDP is definitely going north or maybe south south,I wonder what they will come up with now. I am so ashamed of South Eastern leaders. I will be waiting for that idiot that will come to me to say vote for mr Tinubu or Atiku,so that thunder from my ancestors will strike them to smithereens

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by SLOVFO(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Interesting article. But I didn't read anywhere where APC said anything about zoning. Just a newspaper reporting some hearsay...
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jagaban just veered one of the challenges
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Joke of the century.

Let them come and take it nah.

Peepoo is doing his usually gragra, to know how this will be received by the general public.

No Yoruba will rule a STABLE AND UNDIVIDED Nigeria before the Igboman. 2023 is just around the corner

This is what the IBOs told Abiola in 1993. What is the problem?

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Rojoh: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ttalk:
It is no brainer that APC is zoning it's ticket to SW, how I wish SE would intensify its effort to get that of PDP, there is no need engaging in unnecessary skirmishes by SE and SW politicians.

All that is needed is for South to produce a leadership strong in economic capability in order to halt the downward trend of the economy.

Now let the best candidate emerge
This is one of the best comments that makes sense to me let's try either Yemi or other younger candidates from the southeast nothing spoil. Even BAT is not a bad idea Baba has tried his best let him rest.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by KingOdart298: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
The forum looks good
CountVersailles47: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by omoadeleye(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
APC zoning presidency to SW, if Atiku should be the flag bearer of PDP, i bet SW won't win the presidential election and SE, might be reluctant to vote for SW self, cause they believe they deserve the ticket but Nigeria is afraid of their Biafra agenda.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by egunna(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:

sense is far from you.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Angrymode: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mikolo70:

Oya curse the Okoros in PDP

Even in PDP too. Infact, any Okoro in any political party that does not put forward an Igbo man for president is a fool.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Ofachiedo: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
I screenshot this your post. Next time I will talk to you will be the 2023 outcome and the historical margin Tinubu lead with.
Killerbag36:

E too sure die.

cheesy
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by caracas: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
LILTJAY1:
grin grin die igbo man.. die
Back to sender
You n your generation will die n perish
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Moddam: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Ofachiedo: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Igbo will produce the next deputy speaker of house of rep and Senate. Mark my word
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Anago55:
. God bless you my brother

What we have in the east are clueless id1ots who were opportuned to find themselves in the political corridor. Very shameless and tactless bunch of potbellied vultures masquerading as leaders

Now that APC have succeeded in doing the obvious,PDP is definitely going north or maybe south south,I wonder what they will come up with now. I am so ashamed of South Eastern leaders. I will be waiting for that idiot that will come to me to say vote for mr Tinubu or Atiku,so that thunder from my ancestors will strike them to smithereens

When you calm down you will realize the part in bold applies to you too.

When you get political power you will not act different to your Igbo leaders who have not come from Mars and are a representation of the average Igbo.

Address the flaw in the fundamental thinking and mindset of the average Igbo before you seek to attack Igbo leaders as abberant and different to the average Igbo.

It is never so. People usually get the leaders they deserve.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by OfoIgbo: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
babaolofin:

This is what the IBOs told Abiola in 1993. What is the problem?

And that's why Abiola never became the president
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Okwyjesus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
seunmsg:
We are getting there gradually. Haters can continue to call the news a joke, it makes no difference. They will keep spewing gibberish online until someone from the South west is sworn in as president next year May.

Our aim is a southern president of Yoruba extraction and we shall get. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi or any other SW progressive is good to go. Any of them will do a great job as president.

Yoruba are very tribalistic and l see it in your. write up. I will go for OSIBANJO, unless a better candidate emerge.

We all need good candidate not tribesman.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Latakia:
The Buhari I know since 1984 doesn't impose his will on people. I don't do follow follow nor listen to speculation. The Buhari I know will tell you to test your popularity in a contest. If I lie make you ask Amosu, Okorocha, Ambode, Aishat Buhari is wife, Bindo etc he didn't endorsed them and their candidate in the last general election even when some of them brought their monarch to plead on their behalf.

Hahahaha! Bro, this is reality. Buhari is clearing the path for his favourite to emerge. He isn’t who you think he is... maybe you are still yet to come to terms with his endorsement of Adamu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Father Mbaka: 'President Buhari Will Suffer, Was Abba Kyari Not Treated Abroad?' / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.