Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (66375 Views)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by sokera: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Jones4190(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Orji kalu is our next senate president

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
paymentvoucher:
Believe it or leave it. Nigeria’s next President is among the men below:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
3. Femi Gbajabiamila

More or less correct. Tinubu is the best candidate and the one likely to win on his merit and standing alone. Especially in the North.

Whereas any other Yoruba must have the the support and formidable might of Tinubu behind them to stand a chance.

I would not celebrate early as this could be a trap to undermine the SW so Atiku wins and the North continues in power.

If, for example, Tinubu is hounded out in an ungracious manner with someone like the unpopular, disloyal and weak Fayemi getting the APC ticket, then Atiku will win easliy.

This may be the plan of the Northern hawks in the APC all along. We cannot forget they have considered every name from GEJ, Umahi, Amaechi etal only to realize those cannot fly because of what the APC/Yoruba faction is to the APC.

The Northerners petrified of Tinubu were the ones who lured Umahi into the Party with all sort of promises that would be dead on arrival because a PDP decampee can never get the APC ticket where core ACN founding founders of APC have stated interest. The 'food is ready' desperado Umahi never thought of that and that is why he is silent today.

Same crew threw carrots to Fayemi that made him begin to act up against Tinubu who took him from a mere lecturer abroad to Ekiti Governor House. They are the same flirting with GEJ also in their 'anyone but Tinubu' desperation.

Zoning to the SW, to then deliberately ensure a political nobody and weakling like Fayemi is the Party candidate, is another way to conveniently hand victory to the PDP Northern candidate without anyone accusing CPC and ANPP factions of APC of 'dishonorable' conduct towards the SW.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by sokera: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
obynzo:

Do you really know what you are talking about? Yoruba have voting population compared to the north? Oga stop living in La La land. Also note if APC fields a South west Candidate and PDP field one from the North it is game over because through this the north has succeeded in putting themselces for life in power. All they simply need to do is play on the greed of the South west to cause a split in the south and you guys are foolishly playing into it.
you don’t really know what you are saying … West has the vote to compete with any part of this country , we are the most populated in Nigeria. We don’t take vote serious if it’s not our person … but now that we have our son Jagaban just forget it , the vote will be coming in millions … you will be surprise … by the way PDP is dead if they like let them zone it to core North PDP is dead and West are United

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
seunmsg:

The same way they kept debunking the news of zoning APC chairmanship ticket to the NC until it became a reality.

What happened to the initial zoning of National secretary to south east that was debunked but now zoned to SW/SS?
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by seunmsg(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What happened to the initial zoning of National secretary to south east that was debunked but now zoned to SW/SS?

There is nothing like SW/SS so go back get accurate information.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Echoban: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Halo22:
Why won't I forbid Southwest presidency when they still want to take the turn of the southeast? As for SE, I have seen the plan against us cos they believe we aren't serious with APC.

Talk truth are u guys serious with APC?? U and I know the truth..

Even the PDP u guys were serious with aren't considering.

The truth of the matter is u guys take Politics to emotion. 2015 GEJ loss is still in u guys mind to pay back which is quite unnecessary and dangerous to ones political life.

Our father who av done this Politics before us says there is no permanent enemy/friend in Politics but permanent interest. Are u aware Tinubu has forgiven Aregbesola Not that it didn't pain BAT but for the sake of having one voice, one force he had to forgive him.

It doesn't cost u guys anything forget past loss and make peace with SW who are ur closest ally, I once said Peter Obi is only playing himself, PDP can't field him, he doesn't have the muscle against Atiku, SARAKI. why not decamp to APC Tinubu faction, gather elders to bourdillion and make alliance, from their putting Political and moral pressure on Tinubu to support his new Boy in Peter Obi to become presidency, then the rhetoric of our turn will b feasible and promising, then PDP too will likely have no other choice than to give a SE potential person..

There are many way out, me I'm just speculating my own possibility.

We all know it's u guys turn of course but the parameters to make it ur turn is not there.

Anyhow, let's see how things go. Shallom

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by benzine: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

More or less correct. Tinubu is the best candidate and the one likely to win on his merit and standing alone. Especially in the North.

Whereas any other Yoruba must have the the support and formidable might of Tinubu behind them to stand a chance.

I would not celebrate early as this could be a trap to undermine the SW so Atiku wins and the North continues in power.

If, for example, Tinubu is hounded out in an ungracious manner with someone like the unpopular, disloyal and weak Fayemi getting the APC ticket, then Atiku will win easliy.

This may be the plan of the Northern hawks in the APC all along. We cannot forget they have considered every name from GEJ, Umahi, Amaechi etal only to realize those cannot fly because of what the APC/Yoruba faction is to the APC.

The Northerners petrified of Tinubu were the ones who lured Umahi into the Party with all sort of promises that would be dead on arrival because a PDP decampee can never get the APC ticket where core ACN founding founders of APC have stated interest. The 'food is ready' desperado Umahi never thought of that and that is why he is silent today.

Same crew threw carrots to Fayemi that made him begin to act up against Tinubu who took him from a mere lecturer abroad to Ekiti Governor House. They are the same flirting with GEJ also in their 'anyone but Tinubu' desperation.

Zoning to the SW, to then deliberately ensure a political nobody and weakling like Fayemi is the Party candidate, is another way to conveniently hand victory to the PDP Northern candidate without anyone accusing CPC and ANPP factions of APC of 'dishonorable' conduct towards the SW.

What a waste of your time. This is fake news from an Ibadan based newspaper!!!
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Latakia:
Like I always say the ACN will produce the president in Jagaban while the CPC will produce the National chairman in Al-Makurah and ANPP will produce the Vice president.

Adamu has been endorsed already by buhari
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Jagunlabiodua: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes I know what I'm talking about Yoruba is the single largest ethnic group in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulani/Igbo/Ijaw are learners. None of them can stand Alone and face Yoruba, To battle Yoruba all of them must combine to be one to stand a chance and usually still fail.

Hausa+Fulani+Igbo+Ijaw must combine to defeat one tribe Yoruba in democratic election

A Hausa man not defeat Yoruba in democratic election coz Yoruba has more population.

A Fulani man can not defeat a Yoruba in democratic election coz Yoruba have more population.

An Igbo man can not defeat Yoruba in democratic election coz Yoruba have more population.

An Ijaw can not defeat Yoruba in democratic election coz Yoruba have more population.

Yoruba had the highest population in British Nigeria. The records are there, with the division and tribalism brought towards the country I'm afraid Yoruba Nationalism will rise from 2023 and beyond.

obynzo:

Do you really know what you are talking about? Yoruba have voting population compared to the north? Oga stop living in La La land. Also note if APC fields a South west Candidate and PDP field one from the North it is game over because through this the north has succeeded in putting themselces for life in power. All they simply need to do is play on the greed of the South west to cause a split in the south and you guys are foolishly playing into it.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by gozmok1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Once APC makes the mistake of choosing a SW as candidate, PDP choose North/East.

If APC chooses SE, then PDP will force to choose SE too. The East are not deluded, yoruba wanted PDP to make serious mistake so that SW can simply walk into aso rock with anti-Eastern propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Mikolo70(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
cktheluckyman:

You believe this gibberish? shocked cool
This boy go cry for PDP.. THEN USE TINUBU AND YORUBA MATTER CURSE YOUR ANCESTORS?
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
seunmsg:

There is nothing like SW/SS so go back get accurate information.

Why I wrote SW/SS is because there are conflicting reports of where the National secretary is zoned to. Kapish!

And for this news, watch APC debunk it soon. I will remind you of it
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by smatt1711: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
lampi:
I've one
take my number and send me a massage
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by seunmsg(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Why I wrote SW/SS is because there are conflicting reports of where the National secretary is zoned to. Kapish!

Then wait till the report is no longer conflicting before using it as an example to make your point.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Yankee101: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is too specific. About to lose igbo votes automatically and the general election
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by gentiles(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso together can not wrestle power from the West in 2023 the reality is the West have taken over Nigeria politically from 1993 with MKO Victory in the North and consolidated the grip by OBJ from 1999-2007. Buhari the Northern Maverick contested 3 times against Western backed and Western candidate and Failed. His two Victories from 2015-2023 is only possible because the West Backed him the Northern Maverick, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso do not have Buharis popularity and 12m followers.

The West don't care if you field Emir of Kano or Sokoto in Presidential election because Yorubas have the Population, Economy, Traditional institutions to rival any group or combine groups in Nigeria especially the Hausa and the Igbo. Yoruba are watching these two very carefully and won't allow any of them smell power in 2023.

Free education has really ruined the emotion and psyche of this generation of yoruba. This generation of Omoluabi are the dumbest and most docile ever. From the utterances of most Yorubas like you, the soon to be Yoruba nation is already doomed with mediocrity and stupidity.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by seunmsg(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
gozmok1:
Once APC makes the mistake of choosing a SW as candidate, PDP choose North/East.

If APC chooses SE, then PDP will force to choose SE too. The East are not deludedy, yoruba wanted PDP to make serious mistake so that SW can simply walk into aso rock with anti-Eastern propaganda.

Why will PDP choose NE if APC choose SW and why will PDP choose SE if APC choose SE? Make it make sense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Then wait till the report is no longer conflicting before using it as an example to make your point.

It doesn’t rule it out as an instance. The point is the National secretary position isn’t coming to the East as was reported by punch last month. Ken Nnamani has been penciled for deputy national chairman(south) already. So?
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by wpadmin: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
We gave our Igbo leaders the chance they all wanted but they never believed us. This has always been the recycled format. The North will rule, then the west and when it is the turn of the Igbo man a new mega party is created. The recycled format starts all over again.

I am advising every igbo man and biafra persons to start coming back home. Start storing foods in your homes. Do not say you have not been warned. The Nigerian contract has ended. If you don't have guns start buying now.

Emotions once again.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by PENNYSWAP: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Halo22:
This has validated my earlier point on this forum. I have seen the game the northerners are playing with the southwesterners and if nothing smart is done by PDP, I see the duo of the northerners and Southerners succeeding in Fielding Jagaban as the utmost choice and u know what that means. PDP should discard zoning and root for a core northerner who would give APC a run for their money and power. Southeasterners can wait for now cos with the handwriting on the wall, any party that zones its presidency to southeast is not likely to make headway. I just submitted as someone from a political background.

Even easterners knows they can’t win the presidency now ... best bet is vp via atiku that’s the game the north is playing they want to rule for 16 years straight up
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Mikolo70(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Haha joke indeed honestly.na zoning be automatic presidency undecided the yorrobanza cowards moosleems don't Know what they are messing with.all this media frenzy doesn't mean a DAMN THING they are busy deceiving the zero sense mumu like themselves
Unfortunately, you are referring to your mumu tribe.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
benzine:

What a waste of your time. This is fake news from an Ibadan based newspaper!!!

Why are you pained then and getting your knickers in a twist over "fake news"?
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by maxzzo1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
David Omahi how market
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by oilykid(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
sokera:
you don’t really know what you are saying … West has the vote to compete with any part of this country , we are the most populated in Nigeria. We don’t take vote serious if it’s not our person … but now that we have our son Jagaban just forget it , the vote will be coming in millions … you will be surprise … by the way PDP is dead if they like let them zone it to core North PDP is dead and West are United
Lol grin grin who told you this lies. If atiku wins PDP primaries then no Yoruba man win the Presidential election. That's why afonjas are begging for southern unity And asking for it to be zoned to the South
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by oilykid(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Even easterners knows they can’t win the presidency now ... best bet is vp via atiku that’s the game the north is playing they want to rule for 16 years straight up
Atiku will win the presidency once he gets that ticket
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by PENNYSWAP: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
2chainz411:
The Northerners are smart with this move and evil motives against the southerners...they will use PDP with a Northern candidate to win it back no matter who is there to win it...Northerners can't vote another tribe against their own...YNWA cool

You are wise

It’s a grand plan.

You want tinubu to spoil dangote businesses with his own

Fulani to the world and they will pick SE or SS as. vP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.