Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (413 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Rosaline5000: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Thread close
Re: Ok by GooodHardDick: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2022
Obviously One of those tales by moonlight stories on twitter angry
Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2022
I guess he’s socially awkward, might also be a serial killer or has drug induced behavioral issues.
Re: Ok by Rosaline5000: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2022
Rgade:
I guess he’s socially awkward, might also be a serial killer or has drug induced behavioral issues.
serial killer in Nigeria please dont scare me
Re: Ok by rickpat(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
he must be a psycho...ignore him...weird kind of obsession...but make sure you tell people of his character towards you and your male admirers just in case of anything
Re: Ok by Rosaline5000: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
rickpat:
he must be a psycho...ignore him...weird kind of obsession...but make sure you tell people of his character towards you and your male admirers just in case of anything
Thanks I feel so uncomfortable toward him now
Re: Ok by odinson1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rosaline5000:
So I have this colleague at work who is very quiet and introvert, let's call him A, l tried to befriend him when I newly started working in the office but it's like he always gives me 0% in all my efforts, i will always be the one starting the conversation, leading the friendship while all he does is react to me, even chats are boring.
So I lock up and stop trying, once I stopped talking to him he didn't make any effort or even talking to me.
Fast forward to months later and we have a new colleague, a handsome Guy who is very funny and a great conversationalist, so naturally I was drawn to this new guy not in a sexual way I might add and we were flowing very well no dull moment.
Then suddenly this old colleague of mine Mr A start spreading some rumours of how we had something and telling this new guy he likes me like he has dibs on me, it was so stupid that everybody in our office now knows he has a crush on me.
If I talk to any male colleague, this dude will be angry and start verbally insulting or been outright rude to the guy I am talking to, I have caught him many times taking secret photos of me.
What exactly does he want because I have tried reaching out to him so he can tell anything so we can work it out together but he always acting nonchalant then behind me he is trying to scare guys away from me.

He's just a Shy Simp who has a crush,but lacks the Balls to tell you to your face.
He's jealous of the other guy
Re: Ok by gistray: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
How beautiful are you?

This one you're throwing yourself on guys.

Abi you're not in Africa?
Re: Ok by MAGG0T(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
undecided

You call him "Mr A"... The kyn tales we read here on nairaland Sha.

With lips you keep like goat toto
Re: Ok by rickpat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Thanks I feel so uncomfortable toward him now
you're welcome...just be careful...take care

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / One Round Sex / Join This Whatsapp TV That Can Both Entertain You And Help Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.