Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (36001 Views)

How God Saved Me From Untimely Death / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Ejilaj(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
May God be praised.

Thank God for your life bro
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Tessyaustin(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
I Thank God for your life dear
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by saphiere(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I bless the lord for giving me a second chance to life.
I'm really grateful.
Fellow nairalanders join me and thank God for his goodness.
I just have minor bruises on my face and a heavy head ache because of the impact with the steering wheel.
My organ check came out fine and the MRI scan came out fine too.
Sorry dear.
Thank God for life..
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by EyezofGod120: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Privatepart00:
Stop speeding with Toyota Corolla you people will never hear word
I am sure it will be repaired and advertised as accident free for the next victim
Get Landcruiser family, FJ cruiser , 4-runner if you are a speed freak
this man dey where d accident happened,na him make he know say he dey speed
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
We thank God for your life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Timoleon(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why so violent?
iykofias:
Too bad, he didn’t save you from being ugly cheesy grin grin
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by MrEazi223: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righthussle:
Wooooow!! Jesus really loves this he left all the innocent and helpless children and women being raped in Ukraine to save you from road accident.

lol don’t mind them ignorance
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Iamolukorede(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
It is ghastly indeed, thank God for your life friend but sadly, your car is damage beyond repair and by the way how did it happen. You had a break failure or what ?, God saved you my guy and he loves you, just keep thanking him and serve him, he loves you ..
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Cokahot: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Drunk driving,very sure.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Rexymania(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for seat belt

Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.
I just have minor bruises on my face and a heavy head ache because of the impact with the steering wheel.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by streetshuttle(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
...and how did you know he was the one speeding? Just thank God for second chance. Many are not lucky of such.
Crysallis:
Boss why were you over speeding?
Thank God for his mercy.

Now go and speed no more.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by placeofallure(f): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.

Glory be to God in the highest. May God replenish your loss. Thank God for your life. Nairaland is happy for you.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Emperorx: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Elvixbeatz:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed thank God for your life... No member of this great forum shall die untimely in Gods name.. amen
I say a big Amen to this.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by VanDerWaalforces: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
I rejoice with you sir. Glory to God.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by victorazy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.

Why would your head hit steering wheel because of this minor collision?
You weren't wearing your seatbelt (85% sure)

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by kozmokaz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
How two passenger sides take collide abeg ?
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Cutehector(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Siberia01:
do you know if he was speeding
obviously car was in motion for that degree of damage to occur.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by olabisiii010(f): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Congratulations
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by danny34(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
I will advise u carry out a reconfirmatory scan somewhere else. I no trust Julius Hospital.

Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by lonelydora: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.

I thank God for your life, bro. But, the problem is many Nigerians assume Toyota Corolla is a speed vehicle, and in reality it is not. That a corolla is badged "Sports" does not make it a racing car.

When are you doing the thanksgiving, nna?

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by phemmyfour: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gravatar:

Say this to yourselves in the mirror: Ignorance will not lead me astray

The vehicle did exactly what it was designed to do. Kept the occupants alive and with as few injuries as possible. Crumple zones took most of the damage, safety cage intact, airbags deployed as designed.

But I don't expect either of you to understand the explanation above. So just repeat the statement about ignorance, and try to help yourselves
See how they are blaming the innocent car grin
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by lonelydora: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Privatepart00:
I am sure it will be repaired and advertised as accident free for the next victim

I didn't see this comment before writing mine above.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Myer(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Celebrate GOD with you Brother.

The "Only Good GOD" has Preserved you.
Serve and Follow HIM with all of your Being....

Ode
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Myer(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.

This your caption is misleading.
God did not save you from having a ghastly accident.
He saved you from dying from a ghastly accident.

Thank God. Makes you value life more.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by fineboynl(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.
IMR ke for Nigeria? By the way that's an CT Scan. Sorry for the lose but life First. The impact was the passenger side. Is not not overtaking goes wrong?
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by fineboynl(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
majamajic:
Thank God for u
Na Enugu city u get this kin accident ?
sharp guy.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by micflo28(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Privatepart00:
G wagon is the safest for speed
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by fineboynl(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Siberia01:
do you know if he was speeding
the impact says it all.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by ademi87(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hashabiah:
You are really lucky . Many folks won't have a second chance to tell what you've gone through . All the glory goes to God and God alone
all the glory to God my brother.... A friend survived something similar but more serious than this last time month too and not even with a single scratch.

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Nekky5(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by micflo28(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Japanese cars are moving coffins. I rather save to buy a cool BMW. Glad you are alive.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by mu2sa2: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Privatepart00:
I know a guy who had a highway crash and his corolla ended up a write off. Looking at the picture of the car I had no doubt speeding was the cause of the solo accident. Luckily, he escaped with just minor injury. About a year after the accident, he saw a corolla driving by and he hissed in disgust saying corollas are useless, swearing never to have anything to do with corolla again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦90m Flyboard Strapped To Feet Wows The French President. Outruns Lambo / Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.