Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (35998 Views)

How God Saved Me From Untimely Death / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by mmsen: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why didn't your god stop you from getting into an accident altogether?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by aalangel(f): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Praise God for your life. Keep serving Him.

Abakpa nti ike spotted.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by errigdee: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
it best you draw more closer to GOD Almighty
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by LEGITCHUDDY: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for life
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by GBJakes(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I bless the lord for giving me a second chance to life.
I'm really grateful.
Fellow nairalanders join me and thank God for his goodness.
I just have minor bruises on my face and a heavy head ache because of the impact with the steering wheel.
My organ check came out fine and the MRI scan came out fine too.
God be praise..
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life everyone let’s be prayerful and let’s be cautious always look at the car in front and keep your hands firmly on the wheel it’s important.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by lucro: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gravatar:

Say this to yourselves in the mirror: Ignorance will not lead me astray

The vehicle did exactly what it was designed to do. Kept the occupants alive and with as few injuries as possible. Crumple zones took most of the damage, safety cage intact, airbags deployed as designed.

But I don't expect either of you to understand the explanation above. So just repeat the statement about ignorance, and try to help yourselves

I don't think the airbags deployed, at least that of the dude in the hospital did not, otherwise he would not have hit his head against the steering wheel.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Obesity(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life. May his name be praise forever and ever. Amen
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Chidimercy: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by 24SEVEN: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.
I just have minor bruises on my face and a heavy head ache because of the impact with the steering wheel.

Where were you speeding to?
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Nmezor(f): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Wow , thank God, he is indeed awesome
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Tomek09(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for saving you.

Chukwu daalu tongue shocked shocked
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Here comes the anti God niggas
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by seniorgozman(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Deri2018(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Crysallis(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
streetshuttle:
...and how did you know he was the one speeding? Just thank God for second chance. Many are not lucky of such.

Because e rare say u dey drive jejely na once crazy driver ram your vehicle
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Action102(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Glory be to God
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by dnawah(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.
may his name be praised.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by badboyTee(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
iykofias:
Too bad, he didn’t save you from being ugly cheesy grin grin
so no be only me see am ....

OP DON drink ogogoro man dey carry speed for road now when Toyota crumble he dey call jesus

Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Judybash93(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
I'm happy for you sir but I'm sorry to say that god wasn't the one that saved you, you were lucky because if god were to be in charge, he/she/it wouldn't have allowed the accident in the first place cry
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by wiseoneking: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.
Ekene dili Olisah. Please to play with your God, you are still young, serve him because you have found favour in His sight.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Proudlyomonna: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank God for your life bro.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Olumyyde(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
To GOD be the glory!!
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by paix(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Thank God for His mercy. Remember to forgive all those that offended you in one way or another.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by drmuchin: 1:52am On Mar 07, 2022
This small scratch is what you are calling 'ghastly'

Guy shift!
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Gamesmart: 3:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Ikegift4real:
I'm really grateful.

Tell God to also fuckoff for his wickedness in trying to kill you by allowing you to have an accident.

Then try and find a God who focuses on not allowing harm near you, rather than a foolish one that only saves you from harm it puts you in.
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Elvixbeatz(m): 4:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Dat one na ur own sha
MufasaLion:

There's nothing like "untimely death."
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by harmony75: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Thank God for safety �
Re: God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 by Mayor36: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Is Lexus a joke to you??
Siberia01:
undecided

After Nuclear bomb
Corolla is the second highest killer in the world

Beware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.