Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,516 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World (2520 Views)

Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check)) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by AoifeNightfall: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
stunnert:

You're so stupid and insensible
The Op made a valid point about the alarming rate young girls now go into prostitution while throwing caution to the wind, and you whose brain is duller than that of a snail had the balls to drag him and you even involved his mother.
Even if you don't have sense must you show it that you don't....useless thing, I spit on you there

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique rule 2
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Blunttruth: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bloooody:
I can't be the only one noticing the alarming rate Nigerian women are going to runz and prostitution.
You can now see girls at age of 16 using iphone 12

Nigerian women are internationally known to be wayward and backward thinking but this rate of prostitution is something else!!

Mem patronising them who can't stay faithful are to blame. If they don't see market they will find an alternative.
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Bloooody(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Blunttruth:

Mem patronising them who can't stay faithful are to blame. If they don't see market they will find an alternative.
How is this the man's fault?
Please think before talking
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Blunttruth: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bloooody:

How is this the man's fault?
Please think before talking

It's the men's fault, irresponsible fathers and husbands who are not providing for their daughters and also the men who patronise the girls.
You are the one who are too d.u.m.b to figure out what I mean. D.u.m.b.a.s.s. do I need to list my reasons for saying that. If you had any sense you would put two and two together as someone who claims he thinks.

https://www.nairaland.com/7018021/35-year-old-man-arrested-defiling-wifes#110815905

Someone as d.u.m.b as you are after reading the above will still blame the little girl or the man's wife.
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Blunttruth: 5:21am On Mar 08, 2022
luvmijeje:
Who are the people sleeping with them? Are they ghosts? I still don't understand why men have the guts to call women prostitute. What should we call men that are sleeping with them?

Community prick. Give away gbola
Re: Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World by Blunttruth: 5:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Cholls:
my sister what is your solution to this issue
Men should become more responsible, married men stick to your wives and provide, , single men if you know you cannotbe celibate till marriage then make sure you are financially ready to marry immediately you knock up your girlfriend, prostitution will die a natural death.Don't forget women are fish brain and are not that bright, right cheesy. Menfolk who are the bright ones should have come up with this solution, but because their brains are in between their legs they cant.
By the way Bob risky, jay buggati, James brown and co are they mut doing runs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love For Her Is Fading Away. / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.