Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? (2449 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Yeah we broke up

But she is feeling that i will beg as i use to do when i was a SIMP.

She doesnt know that i dont care about her anymore.

I have considered not talking to her but thats childish.

I want to make her know that i dont want her again.
And will never in my life accept her back even if she begs.

How do i do that?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by advanceDNA: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
What is childish about not talking to someone?
If you breakup with a person you were romantically involved with, you both wont likely be talking anymore ...

Women dont handle breakup well..u become their enemy once they are not the one that initiated the breakup

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by pansophist(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Go ghostmode. Don't view her status, don't let her see your status. Don't call/reach out to her and if she does reach out to you, ignore. Be indifferent to anything about her.

Don't ask people about her and ignore when others ask you about her, format everything about her out of your body system. From pics, ashebi clothes, straight to the trash can.

If you come across her, compose yourself in a way that makes her question if she is a ghost because you didn't acknowledge her presence. Make her invincible. Now live your life to the fullest.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
pansophist:
Go ghostmode. Don't view her status, don't let her see your status. Don't call/reach out to her and if she does reach out to you, ignore. Be indifferent to anything about her.

Don't ask people about her and ignore when others ask you about her, format everything about her out of your body system. From pics, ashebi clothes, straight to the trash can.

If you come across her, compose yourself in a way that makes her question if she is a ghost because you didn't acknowledge her presence. Make her invincible. Now live your life to the fullest.

you for add your account number boss,coz you dey burst my head walai

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2022
pansophist:

u sabi am

One gbese 4 u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by pansophist(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Johndagr8t:

you for add your account number boss,coz you dey burst my head walai

Look for person wey go appreciate even 1k, then dash am. If you do that, you not only bless the person, but you bless yourself also. God go bless you abundantly in return. Its a natural rule of life. He who gives will always receive. Thanks man cool

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Natureandsoul(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol. Close her chapter brother. But trust me, the easiest way to close her chapter asap is to find maybe one girl to pass time with. That’s all brother.

OP… do me 1k nahhhhhh. Like someone said up there. Make I use am see front for today. I’ll be very grateful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by pansophist(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
You are a low-key misogynist and always very condescending towards women, laslas you’ll be alright.

Youre a brain dead sentient that thinks because you can comment on a topic means you are equal in the intellectual department of those you're quoting. If you continue throwing unnecessary tantrum, you'll become invincible to me henceforth and I'll never engage you on this forum again.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
Yeah we broke up

How do i do that?
grow up simp... block her, delete her number... mumu_
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
pansophist:

Youre a brain dead sentient that thinks because you can comment on a topic means you are equal in the intellectual department of those your quoting. If you continue throwing unnecessary tantrum, you'll become invincible to me henceforth and I'll never engage you on this forum.

Good to successfully get you in this mood, it was intentional. You are not perfect afterall. We move

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
BadRadio:

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Exxxgeee: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
BadRadio:
Shut d fvck up..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by BigDawsNet: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
Yeah we broke up

How do i do that?

You don't have to do anything...

It's unnecessary

Just ignore and focus on other things in life
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by czarr(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
Yeah we broke up

How do i do that?
You are still invested in her, you don't have to make her know anything just cut every contact with her.

Why do you feel the need to let her know anything, you complete absence will let her know.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Shut d fvck up..
mumU
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Streetmovement(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm "By not talking to her again" since you said you have moved on...it's as simple as that unless you still care about her.
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
BadRadio:
mumU
i was about to ask u if u dont have sense, not untill discover that u dont have skull.
I decided to keep quite....

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
i was about to ask u if u dont have sense, not untill discover that u dont have skull.
Emi this na Chaos14 wetin sup
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peace14:
Emi this na Chaos14 wetin sup
cool
Why create new moniker?
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by lifenija: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
B fuking only ass
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
There are two ways a)can we still be friends way b)Bleep you and leave my life
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
mumu
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
BadRadio:
mumu
e enter am

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
Yeah we broke up
How do i do that?
I don't understand this at all. If you have broken up with her and you are still actively communicating with her it means you care still. If you don't care at all, you will probably move on with your own life... undecided
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by LoveFayfay(f): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Speechless.... Make I just waka kukere waka leave this thread... shocked
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Resuscitate: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
Yeah we broke up

How do i do that?
Don't ever tell a woman you don't want her anymore. Give her the privilege to think she's the one that doesn't want you by ghosting her. To stop urself from communicating with her delete all her contacts from ur phone. Don't block her on WhatsApp or wherever you both chat frequently, just delete her contact. That way u won't feel the urge to want to chat her up. Even if she chats u first, don't read it, just delete it immediately
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by EmiDon11: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:

Don't ever tell a woman you don't want her anymore. Give her the privilege to think she's the one that doesn't want you by ghosting her. To stop urself from communicating with her delete all her contacts from ur phone. Don't block her on WhatsApp or wherever you both chat frequently, just delete her contact. That way u won't feel the urge to want to chat her up. Even if she chats u first, don't read it, just delete it immediately
tnx man
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by CaveAdullam: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you don't care about her, you wouldn't have bothered creating this thread. Behind every line of the words you wrote, there are still underlying feelings for her. Even if you delete her number and block her on all social media accounts you may end up still dovetailing with her. That's if you don't even have her number stored in your memory.

The only way you can overcome something that bothers or threatens you is to hate it. If you do not express hate, you will continue to romance with it even from afar.

Since she doesn't bother nor benefit you in any way, just continue with your productivity, and with time she will bounce out of your memory. Relate and interact with new people. Engage in more meaningful activities. Notwithstanding, block her on all social media accounts and delete her from your contacts.

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Keniwit(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
With this wire up,man you still a simp
Re: How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
e enter am
mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls From Poor Background Don't Believe In Love. / Ladies That Cry! / Lover Boy Jumps To Death Seconds After Girlfriend Falls From 150ft Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.