Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup (63554 Views)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / I Made Vegetable Soup With #1,500. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by armyofone(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nat404:
Marrying a Chinese is counterproductive. One major problem is identical crisis.

Second is, they do not accept dual citizenship.

Third, they age so fast, especially their women.

Aging is individual thing. Doesn't matter what race.

Hardship and life hitting you hard would age you no matter your race.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rahkman:
Too me the best looking Asian women are the phillipinos tho majority of them are scammers

Forget mara $ clara and other phili-telenovela, check life video streaming sites, philipino women are not that cute, their teeth other are easily deformed.
In asia beautiful woman are from.

1. Arabs.
2. Persains.
3.pakistans.
4.s.korea.
5. India.
6. Malaysia.
7.indonesia.
8.japan.
9. Thailand.
10. China.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by okuta007: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Lovely but no bwest

no kpali too - waste of international marriage

china does not give citizenship - last last this man will queue up at the embassy of US, EU, UK or Canada to escape the zoo called Nigeria and this wife will then be a liability in his new country because how him
won take marry western woman when his Chinese wife is glued to his side ? hmmmmm

I am looking at the future - all of ona wey dey praise her cuteness dey look the present

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by wisdomkid: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

When did they say is an achievement the young man make his choice it's a matter of perspective

Oga madam, abeg look post I quote before quoting me abeg. rest
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Bigchristo: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rahkman:
Koreans engage in too much plastic surgery if u want to know how real Koreans look like check north Koreans.....below is a Filipina no surgery

That face represent 0.8% of the filipino look, she look like latino., she is probaly mixed! Filipino-mexicano.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by pansophist(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lucky couple. Blasians loading.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nat404:
Have you enjoyed any before? Forget about the plastic surgery thing, Korean women are the most beautiful women in Asia aside India.

"MOST BEAUTIFUL IN ASIA ASIDE INDIA" india's are what?

Away from that, Arabs rules asia in terms of beauty.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by NoFucksToGive: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
What a nice way of eulogizing your parents

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala ishilove Dominique
Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Yesboss0009: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
White lotus . Try break this one heart na roundhouse kick go land for ya head
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Hassanmaye(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by bepositive11: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
I don't find her beautiful at all
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by toujurs: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omo shocked today i saw a guy on shorts, and the map of his fat gbola showed, Geez some girls dey try oh, the girl that would absorb such gbola, forget it. It would widen your coochie, wtf cry, some babes dey try walaihi. sad
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by compton11(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
The way these Igbo niggas dey interracial, soon Igbo will soon go extinct among the black race
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by rickpat(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Same as White men tooooooooooo falling in love with Nigeria women.... kiss
that's cool too
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Ijaya123: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
And where is the vegetable soup?
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by rickpat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
DawnG1:

She is White but Asian
okay
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Ispeaksarcasm(f): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

God bless you my brother
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Ispeaksarcasm(f): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
toujurs:
Omo shocked today i saw a guy on shorts, and the map of his fat gbola showed, Geez some girls dey try oh, the girl that would absorb such gbola, forget it. It would widen your coochie, wtf cry, some babes dey try walaihi. sad
wetin come bring that one for here

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by rickleye: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nice setting, where is the place. ?
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by toujurs: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ispeaksarcasm:
wetin come bring that one for here
must i talk about the topic, can't i just talk about my own experience today undecided.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by AllahIsGarbage: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arabs are the ugliest and most backward and unintelligent. They will go back to practicing prostitution and slavery once oil no longer has any economic value. They're already doing it of course, but they will do it even more in the future.

Patrioticbreed9:

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Chipink(f): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
tito44:

when I saw the bolded, interracial sèx came to my mind

Sir Ur mind so dirty undecided
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Chipink(f): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pelumar:
grin

But whats funny tho grin
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by AllahIsGarbage: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Arabs with their hook nose the size of foot are the ugliest and most unintelligent, followed by their Paki slaves.

Ispeaksarcasm:
God bless you my brother
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by abilityC: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by AllahIsGarbage: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
This one is a proper Arab slave. Arabs are the ugliest in Asia followed by Pakis. That's one of the reasons they cover their faces. They do it to hide the ugliness.

Patrioticbreed9:

Forget mara $ clara and other phili-telenovela, check life video streaming sites, philipino women are not that cute, their teeth other are easily deformed.
In asia beautiful woman are from.

1. Arabs.
2. Persains.
3.pakistans.
4.s.korea.
5. India.
6. Malaysia.
7.indonesia.
8.japan.
9. Thailand.
10. China.
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
Arabs are the ugliest and most backward and unintelligent. They will go back to practicing prostitution and slavery once oil no longer has any economic value. They're already doing it of course, but they will do it even more in the future.

Are you feeling better now?
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Ispeaksarcasm(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
toujurs:
must i talk about the topic, can't i just talk about my own experience today undecided.
lol, but that is off topic
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by AllahIsGarbage: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'll feel better after using pages of the koran to clean my dog's poo.

Patrioticbreed9:

Are you feeling better now?
Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Chipink(f): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
baby124:
Lmaoooo. Why are Igbo men so color struck? This is crazy. Not trying to be tribalistic but this is becoming too common. No one cares about your foreign wife. We all eat Chinese too. You eat vegetable soup, what is she supposed to eat?

Like i dnt understand this coment is this the first time a topic like this is gracing fro t page of nairaland..? Some are edo some are yoruba
Why now tag igbo color struct.

Hide ur insecurity a little bit...
a man who based in China found chines love that suilts him and went for it And u had to tag a name name to it angry.
The ratio of igbo men married to nigerian and the ones marreid to whites is like 100,000:1
So I dont know where ur coment is coming from weda to call jealousy...this coments makes no sense at all.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Chikezie Introduces His Lovely Chinese Wife Erica To Vegetable Soup by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Botking:

The boded is very wrong from every utmost perspective, the white ladies and the black are the one who age do far

Below picture is a 36 years old Chinese lady, see how young she looks, can you compare that to an average 27 years old white or black lady
Plastic surgery dude...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.