Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Paypal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paypal (271 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal by Justice4Toto: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
A friend open PayPal account for me in the UK ,sent the login to me here in Nig
Do I need VPN to log in
Can I log in directly
Re: Paypal by helinues: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Justice4Toto:
A friend open PayPal account for me in the UK ,sent the login to me here in Nig
Do I need VPN to log in
Can I log in directly

IP is not necessary needed cos it would still enter security measure with either otp or email code. Your friend can get you that.

Then you can reset the security details by changing the phone number to yours. You might need to disabled email code except if your friend give you access to the email he used to register
Re: Paypal by Justice4Toto: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:

IP is not necessary needed cos it would still enter security measure with either otp or email code. Your friend can get you that.

Then you can reset the security details by changing the phone number to yours. You might need to disabled email code except if your friend give you access to the email he used to register

Thanks You

(1) (Reply)

Clearing The Local Govt Area(guys Only) / Western Miseducation On African Women / Do This To Keep Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.