Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What's The Best Laptop For Coding - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Best Laptop For Coding (22310 Views)

Which Is The Best And Budget-friendly Laptop For Coding? / Please Can Someone Recommend To Me A Low Budget Laptop For Coding / Is This Laptop Good For Coding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Michael662(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Playermayweda:

How much abeg?

SOLD it was like a distress sale. 100k
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by choicesam(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
You can also code with this laptop I have for sale.
Affordable UK used laptop
Brand: Toshiba
Series: Satellite 15
Processor: Intel corei7
Supported memory: MMC, SDXC, SDHC
Ports: Usb, hdmi, vga
Hard drive: 320gb
Ram size: 4gb
Size: 15inches
Graphics: 1gb Nvidia dedicated graphics card
Webcam: Available
MousePad light
Dvd rom: Available
Wireless network : Available
Operating system: Win10
Charger: Free
Super clean
Very strong battery

Free Delivery in Lagos; Pay on delivery

Price: 110k
Call or Whatsapp 08154735503
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Xbolmax: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Akharmony:
i'm using lenovo intel, core I5, 16g ram, 1TB SSD.
how much does it cost and how is the battery backup?
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Akharmony: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Xbolmax:
how much does it cost and how is the battery backup?
Actuallu got a second hand at cash crusader here in South Africa for ZAR8000 convert to Nigeria money that should b around 200k or even more i dont know the current rate .
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2022
fistonati:
I have an HP 15 Laptop for sale in Ibadan.
Its 7th Gen
Core i3
Touchscreen
8Gb Ram
1TB Hard drive
5 Hours Battery
HD Webcam
2.4 Processor
HDMI & VGA Screen extension output
DVD RW CD ROM
BLUETOOTH
Memory card slots
Zero, Eight, Zero, Three, Six, One, Nine, Six, Two, Zero, Eight (WHATSAPP)

Still available? How much? I'm in Ibadan. Zero. Eight. Zero. Five. One. Four. Five. Zer0. Zer0. One.
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

These are all specs of a laptop I got for 45k. There are bargains for everything, you just need to find them.

Where please? I have 80k for a UK used laptop with all these specs. Link me up please
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Michael662:

I actually have this laptop for sale
Hp Laptop 15-gw0xxx

AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz
8.00 GB RAM
QUAD CORE PROCESSOR
5 GB GRAPHICS CARD MEMORY
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
15INCH MONITOR
Windows 10 Home
1 TERRABYTE SSD HARD DISK
1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
4 USB PORTS
1 MICROPHONE JACK
1 HEADPHONE JACK
Memory card slot

Still available?
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

Where please? I have 80k for a UK used laptop with all these specs. Link me up please

JIJI is a good start.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Michael662(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

Still available?

SOLD BRO

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by kenearth50(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pondabrown:

Laptops is expensive now, I went and priced a HP laptop that my friend bought last year for 130k they told me that the current price is now 200k.
Specs: HP Folio
Ram: 8gb
SSD: 256gb
Dedicated graphics: 1gb
Operating system: Win 10

If it's HP Folio 1040, you can get it for 10K lesser from me
London Used, not naija used.

you can hit me up via Call/WhatsApp

Location is Ikeja
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Solatium(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Theyoungmaster:

I can offer you this spec
HP ProBook 640. Grade A (US USED)
Core i5 || 8gb Ram || 500gb HDD || DVD RW || Wifi || Window 10 pro || 14" || Strong Batterlife || Power pack || 2.6Ghz Turbo boost

₦135k each.

Laptops are becoming more expensive except you want to buy something problematic
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Hybkay(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
Dumte:
https:///FZ25xgrgrnVGGap0cxIlHD

Click to Join my python group
link isn't working.
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by yusman14(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2022
AmosFishon:
There is no such thing as laptop for coding. Just get a good laptop with a good processor speed and you're good to go. Once you start making money, you can now upgrade to the latest laptop that can serve.

Note also that there is no 'long term' laptop, because at some points you may need to switch to a Desktop for heavy works because they have more power.

For your budget look for corei5, At least 4th gen, dual core with base speed of at least 2.0ghz, 6GB RAM, good keyboard, and a strong battery. I will recommend a dell laptop.
Don't stress yourself, 200k laptop and 150k laptop don't have any noticeable performance difference.
Hello sir..
Can core i3, 5th gen, 8 gig RAM, quad core ,2.1Ghz do coding?
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by Deckracer: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
I am a beginner and I really want a laptop.
That's what got my attention to this thread. What laptop do you recommend?

Danielb3:
Well I think there are different laptops anyone can use for coding. But, you want to ask yourself:
1. Are you a beginner or an expert
2. Which type of program do you want to use for coding.
These are the few things to consider before choosing an idea laptop for program. Trust me you can't go wrong with HP, DELL or Lenovo.
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by LUAN(m): 4:53am On Sep 24, 2022
yusman14:
Hello sir..
Can core i3, 5th gen, 8 gig RAM, quad core ,2.1Ghz do coding?
did you try this your machine,... where you able to code with it??....am about to buy same specs.
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by FuckYou: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
LUAN:
did you try this your machine,... where you able to code with it??....am about to buy same specs.
That kind of machine is okay for programming generally..
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by yusman14(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
LUAN:
I'm currently using it..it is working fine and ok for my programming activities(web development).
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by LUAN(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2022
yusman14:
I'm currently using it..it is working fine and ok for my programming activities(web development).
are you using SSD or HDD?? , And are you loading much app, like the visual studio code??
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by yusman14(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2022
LUAN:
are you using SSD or HDD?? , And are you loading much app, like the visual studio code??
HDD..I use VSC a lot.
Re: What's The Best Laptop For Coding by yanrosa: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
Get a decent laptop with good CPU, at least 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage. this would be enough for programming and coding.
This article ( https://pctechtest.com/best-laptops-for-programming-and-coding ) have some good advices, I use lenovo thinkpad X1 Carbon, very comfortable keyboard to type on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opensource 3D Game Participation Call / Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages / Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.