Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59892 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by justdream(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

She's prolly going through PTSD. That shii can mess up a woman after child birth. Jus hang in there long enough and keep supporting her. If she doesnt come off it, then maybe you guys file for divorce. Meanwhile, give her time.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Jagunlabiodua: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oga take charge of your home, Let me tell you something you don't know about women today, Guess? You can never satisfy them as a man and if you try to satisfy a woman you are definitely going to develop BP that's the emotional pain you already getting.

That woman you call your wife is executing a deadly heartless pre planned agenda on you together with a certain lover somewhere and she is ready to jeopardize her kid, marriage and you for. Don't blame yourself, get over her just know has replaced you in her heart and you are now a life threat to her happiness, Man you are sleeping daily with a deadly enemy with a beautiful face and body yearning to be in grip of another man.

Please be bewarned don't allow this woman push you into voilence, Tell her to go to hell and also tell her you don't lover her anymore, leave your house, take your kids if you can, send her away to her parents and start searching for a new immediate replacement a new wife. This woman will kill you if you don't leave her, she's not innocent. Chase her away tomorrow. Take charge of the House lay down your laws.

Today women are not the old ones our fathers married, today broken, childish brainless fraudulent, manipulative, hookup addicted, cheaters, liars sorry I havent seen a good woman poverty makes them so empty classless, educated illiterates, Go for DNA man. Learn from the Men giving you advice here.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by alphaNomega: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Karleb:
Divorce her. No jokes.
you think divorce is as easy as you typed?
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by nedekid: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bros, sorry to say, you don't have a marriage. After just 1 year? What will happen after 20years.
I suspect her mind is elsewhere. You guys should call it quits so you don't waste your time.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by 007lss: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ajens1991:
It's okay bro... I understand how you feel. I've seen similar things from my wife.
Lemme ask you this, does your wife attend the same church with you? If yes, then the two of you have to go back to your pastor for counseling.

Second, don't ever report your wife to your family or even her own family. If she tells you to give her space, politely leave her to her wish. If she decides to leave the house on her own, don't force her to stay.

Before I forget, don't pity or pamper her anymore. Her kind of woman does not like a soft hearted man, it irritates them especially when it comes to being decisive. You have an obligation to control your home; your wife inclusive.
Too bad you married someone who's not ready for marriage.

BRO BE BRUTAL AND BLUNT WITH HER, SHE CANNOT GO ANYWHERE. YOU ARE AT AN ADVANTAGE NOW; SHEY YOU SAY SHE JUST BORN? SO NO WORRY, HER HEAD GO REACH HOUSE WHEN YOU STOP TO PET HER.
what if the baby is not belong to him and his wife is doing that so that he can let her go, he just have to find out the root of the matter, something is wrong somewhere
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
jaxxy:

If annie denies tuface sex what will he do??

What will Davido do? Chioma packed out after he cheated. What did he do? He was still paying her bills ooo.

What consequences? U can always send her packing and that will not give u the sex or any solution. So what consequences are u talking about when the woman has made her valid reasons known? undecided

Chioma packed out?

The same useless girl that was there even while he had other baby mamas.

She still came and became like others.

Be deceiving yourself.

It's the useless weak man that I pity.

I would have chased the ingrate of a wife out of my house and bring another woman the next month..
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
wales4real:
My brother, be a man that you are to save your home. You got a son with her so you need to act the man at least for the sake of that boy, he is too young. Let me tell you most guys has gone through this phase or are going through it. The way women reason are different from men(with all due respect to the ladies). By being a man, I mean you should not report her to her parents or even your own parents, do not brag that you are the one taking responsibilities on her or the home(it's your duty, even if she has a job she can only assist), let her know that your going out to have sex with other women is a no no for you because you love her(an I expect you also truly love her), when you guys have issues, do more of listening and let her talk(most times men don't have to express their feelings instantly because women will always hold you for your word and most times mis-interprete them), if she says she need space, give her space but during this time give her some little little surprises(occasionally help her in the kitchen, help her with laundry, buy little little sensitive gifts for her, get more interested in her progress....etc. you are the husband you know what fits your wife best, don't expect your regular sex schedule in this period, you need to work on her mind before this comes back.
May God help you both.
For your mind now, u dun tall better something. U just talk nonsense, he should help her in d kitchen for what kwanu?
Na people like u dey deceive innocent young men to be simping around all bcs u wana please a woman that does not what it

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
LesbianBoy:
She is treating you like that because she knows you are a "good man" and you no too get money

Women will tell you they need a good man, but when you are a good man and treat them nice they would disrespect you
Absolute truth
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
The moment a woman who wants loved and cared about you stops feeling anything for you, and doesn't even complain anymore, just know she has endured enough. Withdrawing her love for is and doing things without involving is a defense mechanism that helps her from not hurting.
Examine yourself very well, there maybe something she has been complaining about and to us bhave never bothered to take her serious. Little by little she started withdrawing and little by little you became insignificant to her. It doesn't come once, it's a slow process that when it gets the point where the person can go day without bothering if you came home or not, if you called or not, if you asked her how she feel or not, if you think about her or not. Just prepare your mind cos she might never get back to the loving wife you use to know.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
InfinityFabric:
IF you're a weak man in 2022, in Nigeria, you deserve every punishment you get from a woman.

Imagine a man saying this over a woman he can replace in 12 hours.
Lol we have so many SIMPle men
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by IamV: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Don't mind them. After they must have sold their power and allow their wifes to take over the marriage wheels from them because of mere sweetness of pussy. They will come here and be crying like babies when their wifes starts showing them shege.

Any man who is not in control of his family is worst than an infidel.

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Penguin2: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
franchasng:
Penguin2 your comment is making me laugh hysterically cheesy cheesy cheesy

Philip94, try and read Penguin2 comments over and over, he made sense lol

Guys stop begging ladies to marry you. Stop marrying ladies that you chased forever before they accepted you. Any lady that likes you wont even know when she will say yes, it is when a lady doesn't like you naturally that she will be telling you to give her time to think about it, think about what?

She is struggling to like you and searching for something within you to make her say yes to you. Or she has someone she truly likes who isn't taking her serious so she keeps posting you as backup in case the guy she likes dumps her.

Hard to get happens only when a girl doesn't fancy you naturally. Avoid any girl forming hard to get for you, especially for marriage.

As a man, your woman ought to love you more than you love her for the marriage to last long.

As the man, you have too many responsibilities to be having issues of your wife not giving you her all, it will cause you distractions and poor performance in your business, career or whatever you do.

Lol!

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by anayolity: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Was the bolded necessary undecided

Pretty sure you would have rubbed this same sentence all over her face...

You are not complaining but yet you stated it in your post undecided

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Good luck finding solution to your problem

You were busy looking for a problem in his write up.... typical woman
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by HeadNigga: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Did she marry you because she loved you or because she took in? Ask her that question and work out it from there.
exactly...she obviously took in before they got married. She probably had an arrangement with her parents to avoid disgracing her family....coz they have been married for less than a year but their child is already 3moths. 9 months for belle, 3 months inside life...that's 1 year.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
LagosInter:

Chioma packed out?

The same useless girl that was there even while he had other baby mamas.

She still came and became like others.

Be deceiving yourself.

It's the useless weak man that I pity.

I would have chased the ingrate of a wife out of my house and bring another woman the next month..

Chioma tolerated the babymama's when she was a gf bt not when she was a fiancee. U should respect the ring u gave her.

@bold I agree 100% if and only if the woman is really an ingrate. I equally don't take nonesense bt I accept my wrong when I'm wrong and do better or try.

The op himself admitted to a serious fault having constant issues with the lady to the extent they insulted themselves days to their wedding. Note he didn't say who was at fault that led to that issue for obvious reasons. It was 80% probably his fault. Bt in case it wasn't his fault why did he go ahead to marry same woman?? Then u call her an ingrate when u are A big f00l for marrying a useless woman who even made it clear to u that she's useless.

I'm not saying she's useless or an ingrate ot anybody is a fool bt u get my point/hypothesis. undecided
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by danot1030: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na wao...

Na your fault. You saw all the red flags during courtship, but you neglected it. Your only concern was...
she carry back
she carry front.
She too package
I can't leave
The more reason why I can't leave her..

Now, see where it has landed you to. Barely one year marriage heading for divorce undecided

Any advise people gives you here may not work again, since you had tried all you could to restore peace to no avail. And from the beginning, nothing like Peace @all. Because, 30% peace is not Worth it. Report it to God. perhaps, "him go dey merciful 2u help you arrange your marriage back". Then, even God warned you by showing you red flags, but you choose to turn deaf ears.

See to be honest with you, humanly speaking or from human point of view, it appears it's done and dusted. She has even told you to go and have sex outside if you wish, which means she can go and have sex elsewhere too if she so desire. That's if she never start having sex outside. The one that breaks the camel's back is that, "her parents are fully in support of her".
Maybe them don see one bigman way wan marry their daughter wey don start to dey shower them money.

Cheers...

You had probably given her too much attention and she now feels she's all that matter in your life
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by drnoel: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Visasolution048:
@drnoel
Come and give advice.....
Experience married man..

Lol, nobody knows it all and there is no wise old man.
But back to the topic in question.
There is no advice to give here cos you can't force a woman that wants to go to stay.
Go and listen to R. Kelly's song of the 90s "when a woman's fed up".
The lyrics of that song is your advice. It speaks the volume you need to listen to.
If you guys have kids then,.....live 4 your children.
Cos once madam has her leg halfway out the door.
Best you spare yourself the headache and heartache that would probably lead to early demise if you stop her.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by chaloskyx: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
you are a mumu get your lawyers and divorse her asap this one would use frustration to kill you and bring you down to her level. she secretly wants to ruin you
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by chaloskyx: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
its necessary to let readers know hes the one financially responsible for the family so people would not say hes a looser the primary reason women have no respect for men in marriages ins due to low finances we all know this
Candidlady:

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Karleb(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
alphaNomega:
you think divorce is as easy as you typed?

It's easier than loving that kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
Bring ur girlfriend(s) home
Ara! grin
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by emmanuelbrown26: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Basiljoe:
Women make rules for betas and break rules for alphas, here's what you need to do, no arguments, marry 2 more wives. Have 3 side chicks. Explain to each of them specifically their positions, so no arguments. God bless you.
Lolsssss, u are d real bad ass man
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Thazard(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na wao...

Na your fault. You saw all the red flags during courtship, but you neglected it. Your only concern was...
she carry back
she carry front.
She too package
I can't leave
The more reason why I can't leave her..

Now, see where it has landed you to. Barely one year marriage heading for divorce undecided

Any advise people gives you here may not work again, since you had tried all you could to restore peace to no avail. And from the beginning, nothing like Peace @all. Because, 30% peace is not Worth it. Report it to God. perhaps, "him go dey merciful 2u help you arrange your marriage back". Then, even God warned you by showing you red flags, but you choose to turn deaf ears.

See to be honest with you, humanly speaking or from human point of view, it appears it's done and dusted. She has even told you to go and have sex outside if you wish, which means she can go and have sex elsewhere too if she so desire. That's if she never start having sex outside. The one that breaks the camel's back is that, "her parents are fully in support of her".
Maybe them don see one bigman way wan marry their daughter wey don start to dey shower them money.

Cheers...

cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by madridsta007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

I can bet that you saw this during the courtship stage.
My question: Why did you still go ahead and marry her?

Oga, take your problem to God in prayer.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by kay29000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mercychen:
What were those abusive words you said to her that she's finding hard to let go? You didn't state them so we can know how bad it is. Some words can be very damaging and difficult to forget, you know?

Again, was she really into you before marriage or it was a case of pregnancy "induced" Marriage? I mean if you truly love someone, no matter what, you'll forgive them, especially if it's someone you're spending the rest of your life with. I doubt if she really loves you.

Just call and ask her what she wants? If she's not willing to go on with the marriage, let her say. If it's time apart she needs, then let one of you take a trip for some time so that by the time you get back, the love will have rekindled through missing each other.
Some times, "see finish" can cause this of thing where couples just grow tired of each other.

Nice comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Obiorahpcfg: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmm thank God am not a man. If i was a man, i won't take rubbish from any woman. I will send you packing immediately. Nonsense
Shuuum. Infact all ds rubbish will stop if u put an end to ur in-laws coming or u gong to der house!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by kay29000(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=HarunaWest post=110808988]Its necessary to state it. She isn't bringing anything to the the table in anyway. No money, no honey now no sex and you saying is it necessary. The way you young ladies of nowadays thinks gets one worried. If she is tired of the marriage, she should divorce him and walk away not depending on him and she ain't giving anything in return. What nonsense... Is he United Nations?[/quote]

Valid.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Glozaglobal: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

E pain you! Maybe you are in same explore c situation as her! Amebo

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by dnawah(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Philip94:

Bros, bros, it can never work.she will ruin ur life,let her go
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Mrklemo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=110818950]

Richy I will box your ears o! I wasn't looking for male admirers or male validation. I have said it more than once on this forum that I don't like foolish women and we need to tell ourselves the truth as adults, whether male or female.

This is not a boast or show-off, but I do honest work for a living and I pay my bills myself, major bills like rent, the monthly service charge, I send a monthly allowance to my
parents, etcetera. So, I understand that it is not easy to make money legitimately.

I don't imagine it is easier for responsible men who do right by their families, to make this money either. When you now have a decent man who is not slacking off and paying bills you benefit from as an adult, you still want to misbehave! I ask again, you dey ment?

Some weeks ago, I woke up to a credit alert of 20k from a male friend (money I didn't ask for) I called him to verify if it was an error, so I could send it back. He said no it wasn't an error, I should use the money and treat myself to something nice. I was so touched by his generosity because;

1. I understand the value of money and I respect anyone with a legit hustle.

2. For someone to gift you cash (even if it is 3k) they made a sacrifice to deny themselves of something, in order to give you that money. No one has free money lying around that they do not need.

3. I have been responsible for myself for so long, it felt good to be gifted cash with no strings attached to it.

Some women have good men on a platter, who do right by them and their children. Yet, they ruin a good thing with a bad and disrespectful attitude.

Imagine if this OP starts cheating now, this same woman will rain insults on single women like me, claiming we used jazz on her husband. Then she will start a 24 hour fasting and prayer programme disturbing heaven to restore her hubby/marriage.

As for the sister code, abeg ehn, the code does not apply to foolish women and you know I don't do herd mentality. Independent thinking is the secret sauce of my sweet life.

20k you didn't ask for... How did he get your account details?.... These people sef
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by 1858iee: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
You all will be running to Nairaland with your marital problems.

Ordinary Marital issue, you can't find solution to it yet you'll be Insulting Political office holders.
Nonsensical
[/s]
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by flokii: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's like her mind is made up.. I think guys should start marrying two or three wives, only then will this shakara and keeping of malice end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.