Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59962 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by obiekunie01: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Philip94:
Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE. I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. .

woman told u this and u r still living in the same house with her, eating the food she cooked.

guy u r a full time SIMPle guy!

LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WILL END - YOU WILL BE BURIED 6 FEET BELOW IN NOT TOO DISTANT TIME!

YOU KNOW WHY?? SHE WILL EITHER POISON YOU OR KILL YOU DIRECTLY AND CLAIM SHE DID IT IN SELF DEFENSE AND GUESS WHAT? YOU DON'T HAVE WITNESSES CAUSE YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY - IT WILL BE TAGGED DOMESTIC "VAWULENCE" AND SHE WILL BE RELEASED IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS!

I don't know why you SIMPle guys refuse to get sense!

DIVORCE THE WITCH BEFORE SHE SEND YOU TO AFTER LIFE! EWU!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Klass99(f): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2022

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by obiekunie01: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Klass99:

Seven words.....some men need to seriously man up!

This thread and the other one where OP complained of his very rude and disrespectful wife in Germany, has me wondering what the hell is wrong with some men?

The kind of mindset I have as a woman, if I was a man with that same mindset some women will suffer o. I can't be the one doing the heavy financial lifting in our household, then you'll be giving me attitude and disrespecting me on top of it again, you dey ment nii?

It is annoying the number of threads authored by men with a similar theme, who are all wailing about the same issue. This nauseating behaviour of theirs, is the reason they also stand by and watch their wives maltreat or brutalize maids, house-helps etc

They do nothing and claim madam will accuse them of taking sides or sleeping with the maid, if they intervene. I say bullshit! For as long as I am the one paying the bills, feeding her and our kids she better not be messing with me or mistreating anyone under my roof.

Bros dont worry we know you are not a woman. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by CharlotteFlair: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Philip94:

I work in a private fim and I'm okay in my own little way. I am the one providing the essentials at home coz wifey gat no job 4 now.
What was the nature of the problem you both had in the past that she continues to hang onto? I ask because, some sins cannot be forgiven. Once trust is broken, it never truly mends.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Stevenson1(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right. She gets offended easily, keeps malice and give me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all. Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE. I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me. She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them. B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present. Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.
NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

That's the problem with you... You are trying too much. Stop trying and start living your life.
It happens. If she said she has fallen out of love with you. Agree to it. Make peace with it and do DNA test to your kids, if yours... Then take good care of your kids and focus on yourself. Infact, if divorce is off the table, no bother yourself. Start living like a roommate with her.
Stop eating her food, stop caring and asking about her.
Literally stop doing anything concerning her except taking care of your kids and loving them.
Trust me, it's either una divorce patapata or she comes back to her senses. Either way, you shouldn't give a Bleep.
As a married man and as a father... Your kids should be you highest and first priority.

36 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Richy4(m): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2022
obiekunie01:

Bros dont worry we know you are not a woman. grin
You don't really know her...She is a woman... She is a definition of "the girl next door" ...

Got mindset of her own smiley... One of the young ladies in family section with brain... Just double check some of her post, u will understand...

But my brother, When she enter her sisterhood mood, e dey be like say she drink Bitterleave water mixed with Ginger Ale and from Obi-Akpo Local Government of Rivers State grin

18 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2022
At this point there's nothing else you can do ro salvage the situation. The marriage is over, you both are just living together, you have to come to terms with that.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by cooooooks(m): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2022
There's always divorce.

Are you married to someone who wants to be married to you?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Richy4(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Klass99:

Seven words.....some men need to seriously man up!

This thread and the other one where OP complained of his very rude and disrespectful wife in Germany, has me wondering what the hell is wrong with some men?

The kind of mindset I have as a woman, if I was a man with that same mindset some women will suffer o. I can't be the one doing the heavy financial lifting in our household, then you'll be giving me attitude and disrespecting me, on top of it without good reason, you dey ment nii?

It is annoying the number of threads authored by men with a similar theme, who are all wailing about the same issue. This nauseating behaviour of theirs, is the reason why they also stand by and watch their wives maltreat or brutalize maids, house-helps etc

They do nothing and claim madam will accuse them of taking sides or sleeping with the maid, if they intervene. I say bullshit! For as long as I am the one paying the bills, feeding her and our kids, she better not be messing with me or mistreating anyone under my roof.

grin grin grin grin
With this particular post and submission of yours... Your male admirers will escalate to 67% grin.. they have started double checking if u are truly a woman... Meaning your submission have broken the sisterhood code and u will be made to pay a fine for readmission... grin

The thing is, marriage makes a lot of men more tolerant than when they were playing the field as single....

That's part of the undercover code that says my son has grown up,.. (ie he can leave under the same roof with a woman without setting the house on fire) that comes with a price tag as u can see... Some people tolerate so much that it now turns into foolishness...

Not withstanding, there are men ( married) who can not take the nonsense... it occurs mostly when the woman is in love more than the husband...
OP's marriage is young, couples therapy section would go a long way to help... But in a situation where that did not help, then irreconcilable differences is a 'yardstick' for separation/ divorce..

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2022
For her to have fallen out of love with you so soon and have the gut to spell it out to you plainly shows her heart may not truly be with you. You should be more concerned about PATERNITY FRAUD now and not writing epistles on NL. Did you see how her gender folks are trying to rationalize her evil behaviors? It’s better for you to ask her to leave since she has fallen out of love and count your loses. Yes! Let her leave, at this juncture, if she does not retract and retrace her steps, she was never really yours. And your in laws like most are terrible In-laws. Although we have some great in-laws. Lastly, don’t let anyone guilt trip you, it’s not about what you may have said or did or did not do. She feels trapped.

15 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by davillian(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right. She gets offended easily, keeps malice and give me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all. Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE. I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me. She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them. B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present. Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.
NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.
Bro you allowed her to gain control over you....
Guy you self lock up do what ever makes you happy......

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Philip94: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=Mercychen post=110808528] What were those abusive words you said to her that she's finding hard to let go? You didn't state them so we can know how bad it is. Some words can be very damaging and difficult to forget, you know?

Again, was she really into you before marriage or it was a case of pregnancy "induced" Marriage?

We both love each other and in a serious relationship. She got pregnant in the process and we got married.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by bigjackass: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Ever heard of divorce? Don't force the marriage to work and separate from her before she stabs you out of frustration o.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OKOATA(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=Philip94 post=110815235][/quote]Bro get a life and stop acting like a sisisy, alone you were in your mother's womb, your witch wife wasn't with you all through the time your mom weaned you till you are now a full grown adult, stop hinging your life around a woman even if she's the mother of your child. You are literally doing everything for her yet you still keep her, it's like feeding a dog, bathing her and loving your dog and it will still turn and bite you, I go sell am give calabar. Stop stressing yourself over her or she will kill you like a woman did in my hood while husband always begging and forcing himself on her. Women sef don't like sissy weak men but you guys won't listen. Stop begging her bro, stop eating her food and please tell her you need some space in your home. If you have the means do a DNA test except if the kids like you or have your features no go waste money. Tell her yiu need her out but I doubt you aren't strong for that. Stop being weak and a coward bro.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by jesmond3945: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Philip94:
check her phone if she is cheating. However, please concentrate on making more money and your son.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Klass99(f): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2022

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tokskob2008: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2022
A marriage that is not up to 2yrs and she is already asking for separation from the husband, why marry at all then

Mr Op give her the space she wants and never beg for anything again, if she calms down soon then you both can talk things out but if she continues then just send her back to those her useless parents who don't want to reason like elders.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Richy4(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Klass99:

Richy I will box your ears o! I wasn't looking for male admirers or male validation. I have said it more than once on this forum that I don't like foolish women and we need to tell ourselves the truth as adults, whether male or female.

This is not a boast or show-off, but I do honest work for a living and I pay my bills myself, major bills like rent, the monthly service charge, I send a monthly allowance to my parents, etcetera. So, I understand that it is not easy to make money legitimately.

I don't imagine it is easier for responsible men who do right by their families, to make this money either. When you now have a decent man who is not slacking off and paying bills you benefit from as an adult, you still want to misbehave! I ask again, you dey ment?

Some weeks ago, I woke up to a credit alert of 20k from a male friend (money I didn't ask for) I called him to verify if it was an error, so I could send it back. He said no it wasn't an error, I should use the money and treat myself to something nice. I was so touched and grateful by his generosity because;

1. I know it is not easy to make money legitimately and I understand the value of money, I respect every adult with a legit hustle.

2. For someone to gift you cash (even if it is 3k) they made a sacrifice to deny themselves of something, in order to give you that money. No one has free money lying around that they do not need.

3. I have been responsible for myself for so long, it felt good to be gifted cash with no strings attached to it.

Some married women have good men on a platter, who do right by them and their children but they ruin it with a bad and disrespectful attitude.

Imagine if this OP starts cheating on his wife now, this same woman will turn around to rain insults on single women like me, claiming we used jazz on her husband. Then she will start a 24 hour fasting and prayer programme for Heaven to restore her hubby and marriage.

As for the sister code, abeg ehn, the code does not apply to foolish women and you know I don't do herd mentality. Independent thinking is the secret sauce of my sweet life.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Klass99(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Richy4(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao grin, I just saw this post. Your yeye dey boom no be today.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OKOATA(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Philip94:

I work in a private fim and I'm okay in my own little way. I am the one providing the essentials at home coz wifey gat no job 4 now.
Bro use your brain, let's say you are feeding a dog, taking care of it, bathing it, but in turn it bites you, what would you do? That your witch wife is having sex with someone else, I can bet 1000%. Forget her guilt tripping telling you you did something in the past, bla bla. Why would you even stay with such a person at your own mental health, you will never be happy, you will live in misery and depression till you probably die of HBP, happened to a man in my neighborhood. Bro learn to train your mind to let go of attachments, you are doing all you can yet she doesn't appreciate. If I were you I will tell her I need some spacea, maybe she should go to her parents for some time and from there you can cut her off. Go out there and flex your life bro. Forget this witch man. Many beautiful, hot women out there but you are dulling and suffering yourself. If I give you a book about women, you would hate your wife instantly but I won't, I want you to learn the easy way or the hard way if you proof stubborn to do the needful.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Without mincing words, your wife is cheating on you! She is having sex already with an outsider. She is only waiting for you to man up and send her packing!

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OKOATA(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
What was the nature of the problem you both had in the past that she continues to hang onto? I ask because, some sins cannot be forgiven. Once trust is broken, it never truly mends.
See stupid question, so if there are some things that can't be forgiven, why didn't she walk away from the marriage and yet the witch has no job but still depends on the man. You are no different from the same witch wife, unforgiven women asking same fvked up questions. If you can't forgive your man why be in the same house with him, ladies and their fish brain. GTFOH..

13 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Brazty32brazty: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi hi

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Did she marry you because she loved you or because she took in? Ask her that question and work out it from there.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by nellyelitz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
dawnomike:
Post partum trauma... Deficiency of DHA

She will come around
i expected thisr, so does PPT turn people to sadistic animals? Must it be this extreme as if God made a mistake ALlowing pregnancy. smh!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by nellyelitz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
oh really? Why then did she marry the guy knowing that there are issues she can't let go or forgive completely..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by gerizzim: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:

I guess your “little” way is not enough for your wife and her parents except they have something else against you.

Another thing I’m seeing is that you married someone you love and not someone that loves you.

Possibly you were led by her beauty and you sadly ignored the absence of mental connection between the both of you which is what has gotten worse now.

I don’t know what happens between you and your wife from here, but when next you are looking for a wife to settle down with, make sure she’s your gist mate.

Make sure you guys have the same world view; same convictions about life.

Make sure the woman genuinely cares about you and not somebody you chased for years.

Beauty should come distant last.

wt u said is part of the whole reason that led dis man to where he is ryt now. Dt is if he will admit.

He is a nice good man doin all d giving and loving while he was dating her. wheneva she was wrong , na d man go beg her make she stay maybe because she beautiful. He doesn't want to be hard on her nd call her to order the way a MAN shud do over his woman.

He was ignoring and overlooking her idiosyncrasies tinkin if she leaves d relationship, I may not be able to get anoda woman probably he felt I am advance in age to get marid. I dnt want to start all ova lookin for anoda woman.Dt is scarcity mindset.

Anoda reason, he wrongly assume that "I have money so I can control the woman" while he was weak mentally. He wasn't tough. He wasn't hard. He wasn't authoritative. He doesn't understand how to scold a woman in-between loving her. Most women wil succumb to a man if the man has some some of authority ova her. I dnt mean beat her or be harsh on her.

she is deliberately doin ALLL dis to you to see what you will do. How you will react or handle her.
Your leadership skill in d home is not strong. Work on it sir.
Oga, you are d head of dt house. Go back to your home and take charge.!

12 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by ngreel(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Philip94:
you've cheated on her which she found out then kept mute. That's your torment from her

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:
The problem is that you don’t have moneyundecided

No Nigerian in-law supports his/her daughter against a rich in-law.

They thought you had prospects.

They thought things will turn out for good for you so you will be wiring them with money but it seems the reverse has been the case.

About your wife, she has divorced you psychologically and I suggest you do same physically by putting pen to papers and granting her the freedom she seeks.

Stop allowing her be in the driver’s seat in the whole fracas, she has occupied it for too long, take up the driver’s seat, go on offensive, sit her down and tell her that you have decided to grant her the divorce she’s looking for and if her attitude doesn’t change, sincerely, then go ahead with the divorce and let her go and focus on yourself and making money.

10 years from today she will look back and regret treating you like shit.

My 2 cents!
OP of you don't follow this advice then you are a fool. A very big fool.
I promise you that you'll regret it if you don't immediately take this advice. You'll be really doomed.
Just remember someone on Nairaland said it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by CharlotteFlair: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
nellyelitz:
oh really? Why then did she marry the guy knowing that there are issues she can't let go or forgive completely..
It depends on them and their families and life expectations. If the guy keeps doing same thing again and again, it makes it impossible to heal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Penguin2: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
gerizzim:

wt u said is part of the whole reason that led dis man to where he is ryt now. Dt is if he will admit.

He is a nice good man doin all d giving and loving while he was dating her. wheneva she was wrong , na d man go beg her make she stay maybe because she beautiful. He doesn't want to be hard on her nd call her to order the way a MAN shud do over his woman.

He was ignoring and overlooking her idiosyncrasies tinkin if she leaves d relationship, I may not be able to get anoda woman probably he felt I am advance in age to get marid. I dnt want to start all ova lookin for anoda woman.Dt is scarcity mindset.

Anoda reason, he wrongly assume that "I have money so I can control the woman" while he was weak mentally. He wasn't tough. He wasn't hard. He wasn't authoritative. He doesn't understand how to scold a woman in-between loving her. Most women wil succumb to a man if the man has some some of authority ova her. I dnt mean beat her or be harsh on her.

she is deliberately doin ALLL dis to you to see what you will do. How you will react or handle her.
Your leadership skill in d home is not strong. Work on it sir.
Oga, you are d head of dt house. Go back to your home and take charge.!

You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.