Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59964 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by akinsmyk(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2022
jimcaddy:
Maybe you should convince her to book a session with a professional marriage counselor. Not your pastor oh, but a Professional marriage counselor.

She knew that's not the problem. She wants her ex boyfriend or someone she knew before she got married. The husband is worthless to her. If the wife didn't grow out of love or stop wanting sex then they could see a counselor.

Another man is tickling her fantasy and she's prolly cheating already. No counselor will fix that. She would rather be with the other man than him tho she might regret it when it's late

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by akinsmyk(m): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2022
joetem:

why worry ur self over sex abi you wan collect!

truth be told , marriage is overrated and its not favourable to man. she deny u sex because u are broke, work more on your finances. If body dey bite you self-service and if that one no belleful u, get a side chick... u can still keep the marriage for the sake of ur kids. but more importantly, make more money

Did you read the whole story? Man is not broke. He's the only one financing the family as the wife is jobless.

Even had a nanny for the baby and maid doing house work. Broke men don't employ those. You can read the story again

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by alabo1: 1:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

And you can say this in public. Simp on
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Emmanuel30a: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2022
How can you be a couple before you marry? Meanwhile, you and your wife have or would damage your marriage because you cannot cage your rage and abusive language.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by gabicon: 2:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.
For the love of life, social media doesn't have the capacity to give you therapy and counseling. Which married couple does your wife respect apart from her parents? Get them to talk to her about seeing a counselor, don't go report her to them, just say your marriage is in crisis and needs help. Your wife and yourself need therapy, meaning you guys may have to visit a therapist for a while to understand the root cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by pinkygurl(f): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2022
alabo1:

And you can say this in public. Simp on
grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by bepositive11: 4:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Those women who disrespect good men have psychological issues. They don't know how to appreciate men who treat them well because they have unresolved trauma. Please stay the hell away from women like that! They are extremely toxic

LesbianBoy:
She is treating you like that because she knows you are a "good man" and you no too get money

Women will tell you they need a good man, but when you are a good man and treat them nice they would disrespect you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:29am On Mar 27, 2022
I believe couple quarell but any quarell that leads to vulgar abuses then the woman will never ever forgive and forget. Imagine calling her ashawo or an obvious weakness during the fight? My brother this marriage might no longer work. The wedding should have been called off after that fight cos it was a big RED FLAG! which you overlooked probably cos you want to avoid embarrassment if you call it off undecided sad
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Segun2222: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Was the bolded necessary undecided

Pretty sure you would have rubbed this same sentence all over her face...

You are not complaining but yet you stated it in your post undecided

Because of the bolded some won't even give you the advice you seek, they will end up insulting your wife

Good luck finding solution to your problem
this is the kind of person you married

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by dealslip(f): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:

Watch it gentleman, she may be suffering from post partum depression, many women have it after delivery being harsh or forming had may worsen it. A professional gynaecologist may be able to help you guys. Can I ask you does she show love to the baby? Read up post partum depression. This is not a matter of red pliller or showing manly stuff. It may be a real danger to you, women can be suicidal at this stage. Seek professional help immediately.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by DJInfluence: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2022
You don't force love. If she says she doesn't love you anymore, then it's time to move on. Staying in a Marriage shouldn't be a must when it's clearly not working. At least she was honest with you. I think it's time to call it quit and find an amicable way to care for your child.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nadeol: 5:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Penguin2:
The problem is that you don’t have moneyundecided

No Nigerian in-law supports his/her daughter against a rich in-law.

They thought you had prospects.

They thought things will turn out for good for you so you will be wiring them with money but it seems the reverse has been the case.

About your wife, she has divorced you psychologically and I suggest you do same physically by putting pen to papers and granting her the freedom she seeks.

Stop allowing her be in the driver’s seat in the whole fracas, she has occupied it for too long, take up the driver’s seat, go on offensive, sit her down and tell her that you have decided to grant her the divorce she’s looking for and if her attitude doesn’t change, sincerely, then go ahead with the divorce and let her go and focus on yourself and making money.

10 years from today she will look back and regret treating you like shit.

My 2 cents!

kiss can we like this post 10,000 times?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by TheSourcerer: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

PROBABLY BECAUSE I'VE NEVER USED ANY FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.
well how do you use then then? Recreational use is why most of these pills were made for initially , now I don't use them for fun though but something I have to do for the day to go by ,
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OKOATA(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2022
dealslip:

Watch it gentleman, she may be suffering from post partum depression, many women have it after delivery being harsh or forming had may worsen it. A professional gynaecologist may be able to help you guys. Can I ask you does she show love to the baby? Read up post partum depression. This is not a matter of red pliller or showing manly stuff. It may be a real danger to you, women can be suicidal at this stage. Seek professional help immediately.
She's suffering from what rubbish, all these yeye advice, she's suffering so it's the SIMP man that will still carry his foolish self to see a counselor with the wife? She's in my house, eating free food, has a maid, etc yet she get PPD, madam stop calling what's not abeg. She should go to her father's house and treat her rubbish, how I wish men can open their eyes and marry many wives maybe these rubbish PPD will exist. Rubbish.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by demoBaba: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Ajens1991:
It's okay bro... I understand how you feel. I've seen similar things from my wife.
Lemme ask you this, does your wife attend the same church with you? If yes, then the two of you have to go back to your pastor for counseling.

Second, don't ever report your wife to your family or even her own family. If she tells you to give her space, politely leave her to her wish. If she decides to leave the house on her own, don't force her to stay.

Before I forget, don't pity or pamper her anymore. Her kind of woman does not like a soft hearted man, it irritates them especially when it comes to being decisive. You have an obligation to control your home; your wife inclusive.
Too bad you married someone who's not ready for marriage.

BRO BE BRUTAL AND BLUNT WITH HER, SHE CANNOT GO ANYWHERE. YOU ARE AT AN ADVANTAGE NOW; SHEY YOU SAY SHE JUST BORN? SO NO WORRY, HER HEAD GO REACH HOUSE WHEN YOU STOP TO PET HER.

Nigerian problems Start from religion leaders, he should report to his pastor because he have issues with his wife abi..... wrong human being.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Druss(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2022
All of us guys attacking the woman - we need to hear from the woman. We need to know and hear her side. I read what bobo has posted and those are serious allegations yet note that he hasnt been specific on what exactly she doesn't want to forgive and forget.

So I ask, OP - what exactly did you do or say?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by alexola20(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Bro,move on with your life.Let her go.the earlier the better.
Even if you try to fix things,at the long run when everything is calm,you will remember how bad she was treating you and all her words that she doesn’t love you anymore and the resentment,that time will come from you.
I bet she never loved you before the marriage.

Maybe she thought you were Dangote’s nephew but unfortunately she was wrong.

Let her go bro and have a lasting peace forever.
Philip94:

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2022
I stopped reading after the fourth line. Mcheww. Load of crap.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Elidrisy20: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2022
Sidon there kill yourself
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2022
Idiot! Go outside for sex, she ll come begging.
Just let her know she s not the only one with a hole.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Wolf99: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:

Go and see a divorce lawyer...stop stressing yourself, y'all can workout the baby part... Let her go and see what the world has for her.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Slurity(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:

JUST GIVER HER SPACE AND RELOCATE FOR JUST A FULL TWO MONTHS. DON'T SEND A PIN BUT ALWAYS CALL CHECK FOR HER WELFARE AND THE CHILD TO JUST SHOW THAT YOU DID NOT WENT MISSING BUT ONLY WANT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE FROM TROUBLES. KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR LIFE IS AT HIGH RISK AND YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY MARRIED, THOUGH PAPER IS SAYING OTHERWISE BUT, BELIEVE ME, THAT WOMAN WILL KILL YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IF YOU DON'T MAKE HER MISS YOU OR WANT YOU BACK.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Judybash93(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Don't be weak towards her man! Jizz, she can smell your desperation from a 1000 miles!
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by BiyorMensarh(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:

How were you able to go about it. I mean, how were you able to win her back to yourself.
Just learn your lessons and move on, but if you still wanna make things work, then you have to be wicked and also don't feed her, women like drama. Just leave the house for like two weeks, tell her you are traveling.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Klass99(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by seanjy4konji: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Give her some space and if she does not come around...Do the needful and divorce her...

She no contribute anything,o sex,no money for the family,no affection...

She just wants to sit down at home,eat food,Bear your surname and give attitude...

No...she should divorce and go and be eating in her fathers house...
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Mrklemo(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=111409347]@ Mrklemo.

We both have each others account details from doing transactions togetger over the years.

Are you not aware that account details can be automatically saved on your internet banking platform?.

Abasi mbok. I am aware sis.

Happy Sunday to you and yours.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by kizyalex10(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Philip94:

lolz bro most marriages faces tough challenge in their first year,infact most marriages dat didnt break after first year have survived d deepest part of the ocean so nothing can really break it unless u guys later choose to path ways.let me share my own experience and perhaps it will help.im also d bread winner in my home,i practially gave her everything a woman desire,house of our own,her car,full house properties like even washing machines everything was brandnew and atleast 100k basic monthly salary nt other side expenses oo nd yet she collects alawee from nysc,funny enough she sees everything i did as normal and she lacks every respect for me even when i say something right that even her brothers or outsiders will concur,she will rather do it when others say it than when i do.i have barked and shouted nd even done alot of crises talk nd even asked her if i did any wrong in marrying her?if i forced her and etc nd even when she gave birth few months after we had a big quarrel that i stopped communication that she couldnt bear it nd reported to d parents who cautioned her that i was right.the good thing is that her parents re always standing for the truth. One day she went to school where she is serving nd one woman was abusing d husband and how useless he has been this and dat my wife learnt that 80 percent of the women who re even praising their husband's little effort are no where near where i have placed her.she told them that her husband is d best and then she came during this new year nd appologised so much that her stupidity nd stubborness would have pushed me into another women's arm nd she promise and swear that she wont ever be a problem to me and will be 100 percent submissive to all my suggestions.
N:B.I WAS ON THE BRINK OF ASKING HER TO VISIT HER FAMILY AND LEARN HOW TO MARRY BEFORE THAT CHANGE CAME AND SHE KNEW I WAS VERY CLOSE TO DOING THAT .SINCE THEN I HAVE ENJOYED ABSOLUTE PEACE IN MY MARRIAGE.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Tavarez100(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Please don't be brutal anything, just bring another girl home, flex with am for her presence! Come home late,flex,shoe her say u Sabi d game! but am angry with u,u are too weak.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by dealslip(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2022
OKOATA:
She's suffering from what rubbish, all these yeye advice, she's suffering so it's the SIMP man that will still carry his foolish self to see a counselor with the wife? She's in my house, eating free food, has a maid, etc yet she get PPD, madam stop calling what's not abeg. She should go to her father's house and treat her rubbish, how I wish men can open their eyes and marry many wives maybe these rubbish PPD will exist. Rubbish.
You obviously need to see a psychologist as well. I can't converse with you, your prism through which you see life faulty and it's obvious you are not married.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OLULAW: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2022
Could be postnatal depression. If it isn’t and the marriage isn’t working as planned, go your separate ways. It’s one if the realities of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.