Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (59958 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Dollywood(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
OKOATA:
Bro use your brain, let's say you are feeding a dog, taking care of it, bathing it, but in turn it bites you, what would you do? That your witch wife is having sex with someone else, I can bet 1000%. Forget her guilt tripping telling you you did something in the past, bla bla. Why would you even stay with such a person at your own mental health, you will never be happy, you will live in misery and depression till you probably die of HBP, happened to a man in my neighborhood. Bro learn to train your mind to let go of attachments, you are doing all you can yet she doesn't appreciate. If I were you I will tell her I need some spacea, maybe she should go to her parents for some time and from there you can cut her off. Go out there and flex your life bro. Forget this witch man. Many beautiful, hot women out there but you are dulling and suffering yourself. If I give you a book about women, you would hate your wife instantly but I won't, I want you to learn the easy way or the hard way if you proof stubborn to do the needful.

Bruh. I need the book. Can I have the book name? I can search for it.
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by OKOATA(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dollywood:

Bruh. I need the book. Can I have the book name? I can search for it.
You can't find it anywhere. Send me email on my nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by bluefacealtima: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buskynwa:

grin grin grin
abeg no give am that book,if you do his kids might suffer indirectly,let him learn the easier way

Abeg, Okoata, what book is that ? I may need to read it myself
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by Buskynwa: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
bluefacealtima:

Abeg, Okoata, what book is that ? I may need to read it myself

People like you don’t need to read that book
Sorry grin
Re: Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... by solla22: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Lucky you !!.. If my wife do this to me .. i will do thanksgiving.

Philip94:
I have been married for almost a year but my marriage has been 30% sweet and mostly 70% bitter because I have an unforgiven wife who is ONLY concerned about what I said and did wrong but NEVER concern about what I did right.

She gets offended easily, keeps malice and gives me silent treatment at home. I've had private conversation with her MORE THAN 10 TIMES on how to find a lasting solution to wherever issues she has with me instead of her constant fault finding and malice. Despite my effort, all seems like a waste coz there is no positive change at all.

Lately, MY LEGALLY MARRIED WIFE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER FEEL CONNECTED AND FEEL LOVE FOR ME ANY MORE.

I asked her to tell me one or more reason why she said that but her response was NOTHING. She's practically creating space between us. She does her thing alone and does not carry me along in any thing and she wants same from me.

She is doing everything to make the marriage stop while I have been the one sustaining and making the marriage work out. Her parents are not helping matters coz they are not giving me listening ears and have a way of supporting their daughter by twisting whatever I say to suite them.

B4 we got married, we had quarrel and misunderstandings as other couples do and said abusive words to ourselves which we settled b4 our wedding day and I assume we have forgiven and forgotten about it. But with the look of things, my wife is tied to the past and will keep remembering what I said and did wrong in the past and she allows the past deed affect our present.

Sadly, her unforgiving attitude and never ending resentment is badly affecting our marriage presently. I have tried everything possible within my capacity to rekindle back her love for me & for the sake of our marriage and 3 months baby boy. I suggested that we go out to a cool place just the two of us alone but her response is NO. She even said I can go out and have sex with anyone that she doesn't want SEX for now.

NOTE: I am the one paying all the bills at home coz she's presently jobless. Yet, I am not complaining. She is not stressed up as some may think coz there are helpers at home taking care of her and the baby. Please! What can I do to put a stop to this shit. It's affecting my emotion and psychology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.