Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... (3231 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / How To Overcome Your Fear Of Approaching Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by czarr(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Put yourself out there in different social environment and meet women organically,talk about things that doesn't have to do with you liking her, feel their receptiveness and energy towards you, if it's positive then you can escalate the interaction to something more fun for both of you. It's like a lot of guys like to be rejected.

Move like this and have peace, you'll only be dealing with women that like you, you'd enjoy a woman if she likes you. Stop doing the most to convince a woman that doesn't like you to like you it doesn't end well.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Compuro: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lol. So true

7 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Boogyman557: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool ALL DIS 1 Na long matterz..

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

abeg I JUST from ASHAWOO house de COME back now and de ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK really do me justice..

she nearly CHOP off my PREEK..

abeg WAITING I need now Na to just LITE UP my WEED in peace.

WTF MAN!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Sammy101111(m): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2022
I will never convince a woman
I will never prove my self to a woman

Never
Never

2 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by rainlover(m): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Boogyman557:

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

abeg I JUST from ASHAWOO house de COME back now and de ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK really do me justice..

WTF MAN!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by helinues: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Abi.

Real men don't chase ladies, the reverse is the case

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Godada(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2022

Nice angle.

Would this change the entitlement mentality of ladies once you start seeing each other.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by czarr(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Godada:

Nice angle.

Would this change the entitlement mentality of ladies once you start seeing each other.
when a woman really likes you, your attention is what matters most to her not your money.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Alvelt14(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Godada:

Nice angle.

No to some extent but she will still expect you to be responsible by providing. Relationship that start like this tends to last longer and she will even buy things for you without you asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by 184tr: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Abi.

[/s]
Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by cooooooks(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please follow this person's advice.

Every girl has been toasted from like 9 years old.

Why play a losing game?

Mutual attraction or no dice.

czarr:
Put yourself out there in different social environment and meet women organically,talk about things that doesn't have to do with you liking her, feel their receptiveness and energy towards you, if it's positive then you can escalate the interaction to something more fun for both of you. It's like a lot of guys like to be rejected.

Move like this and have peace, you'll only be dealing with women that like you, you'd enjoy a woman if she likes you. Stop doing the most to convince a woman that doesn't like you to like you it doesn't end well.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by respect80(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Very true

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by chikasnight: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Your post de always give me joy this man

Boogyman557:

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Boogyman557: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
chikasnight:
Your post de always give me joy this man

Holly Gram cool

ODOGWU.... I SAMANKWE 4 ur GOVERNMENT...

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
czarr:

true talk,the prob most guys have is they like to impress women.Me I dont impress anyone.Not even my parents ,talkless of a woman.if you like me good,if you dont like me.move ahead

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Sam0(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Boogyman557:

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

WTF MAN!
Weldon Sir

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Generalwoodz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
I just seduce them that's all

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Nonexisting: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
true talk,the prob most guys have is they like to impress women.Me I dont impress anyone.Not even my parents ,talkless of a woman.if you like me good,if you dont like me.move ahead
Damn right. I don't need a vaginarian to like me. My only business with her is to fucck her and go about my normal business of the day. In fact, I'll likely not invite her for sex a second time if I notice she likes me. Na who dey like dey quick die. If vaginarians hate you, you are on the right path and should keep to it.

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Honestly, after experiencing love from a female that really likes you, you won't want to chase women anymore. Any girl you meet that doesn't feel you as much as the one that wants you will be trash to you

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by lasisi69(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
helinues:
Abi.

what is a real man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Generalwoodz:
I just seduce them that's all

How do you seduce a Nigerian girl ooo
Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by spartan117(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sound advice!

1 Like

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Boogyman557: 4:59am On Mar 08, 2022
Sam0:
Weldon Sir
Holly Gram cool thanks my G..

WTF MAN!
Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:46am On Mar 08, 2022
E get one for my office after close of work,she say she wan follow me go house.i decline.the next day she dey carry face for me for a whole week.i know she felt rejected but I no send,I no even bother ask her what the prob is.No be person tell am make she start to talk to me again.yesterday again ,she say she will really like to come to my side,I tell am say we go discuss better later.me I no dey send dem,when other guys dey kill theirselves ontop their matter,I ignore and do my job,they start wanting to know why am mysterious and different from other regular guys.There is anoda new staff in another dept,we started talking for 1 month, I no even ask am number,she gatz to vex ask me one day say I no even bother to get her number.My gees make una no dey impress women o,they don't appreciate anything you do.i dont follow any repill rules because I cannot imagine myself reading all those rules for a woman.Am just myself,being real and never impressing any human being at all,Esp a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... by anoda(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
E get one for my office after close of work,she say she wan follow me go house.i decline.the next day she dey carry face for me for a whole week.i know she felt rejected but I no send,I no even bother ask her what the prob is.No be person tell am make she start to talk to me again.yesterday again ,she say she will really like to come to my side,I tell am say we go discuss better later.me I no dey send dem,when other guys dey kill theirselves ontop their matter,I ignore and do my job,they start wanting to know why am mysterious and different from other regular guys.There is anoda new staff in another dept,we started talking for 1 month, I no even ask am number,she gatz to vex ask me one day say I no even bother to get her number.My gees make una no dey impress women o,they don't appreciate anything you do.i dont follow any repill rules because I cannot imagine myself reading all those rules for a woman.Am just myself,being real and never impressing any human being at all,Esp a woman.
na man you be! You No be like some redpill guys whe dey treat girls like trash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Mass Wedding In Brazil(photos) / What Is The Meaning Of This On A Girls Facebook Page? / Is Marriage Partner A Matter Of Choice Or Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.