Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,250 members, 7,857,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Please Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise (1967 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gamer999:
that means you gave me either a wrong number or not your active line.

Good noon
Oh no! It's my number... It's my WhatsApp number too... You know

If I receive calls, I'm not notified... So I don't know untill I check the 'missed calls' list...
Re: Please Advise by Gamer999: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Oh no! It's my number... It's my WhatsApp number too... You know

If I receive calls, I'm not notified... So I don't know untill I check the 'missed calls' list...
why not check and call back at least, would really appreciate it cry
Plus, you ain't even frequent on whatsapp like you avoiding me or stuff?
Re: Please Advise by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gamer999:
why not check and call back at least, would really appreciate it cry
Plus, you ain't even frequent on whatsapp like you avoiding me or stuff?
I really didn't know that you had called! I don't call anyone so I never check! I'm antisocial. smiley

WhatsApp... I ran outta data... smiley
Re: Please Advise by Gamer999: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
I really didn't know that you had called! I don't call anyone so I never check! I'm antisocial. smiley

WhatsApp... I ran outta data... smiley
... Okay....
Re: Please Advise by FaithELEFAN(f): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mr YinkaOlusesi16 hello sir. I got your pm. Hope no problem
Re: Please Advise by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
Mr YinkaOlusesi16 hello sir. I got your pm. Hope no problem
i want us to chat privately.
Re: Please Advise by etel124(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
What exactly do you want...Kneeling down to propose or getting married...Jst misplaced priority!
Re: Please Advise by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
etel124:
What exactly do you want...Kneeling down to propose or getting married...Jst misplaced priority!
come-on shut up sad
Re: Please Advise by bmdmix15: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
So me and this guy have been dating since 2020. I decided I don't want to be wasting my time and I want to be faithful to someone.

He said we can tie the knot. The problem is, he said he is not going to kneel down to propose to me. I said "fine, it's ok " but deep down in me, I want him to kneel down and propose to me.

It doesn't make sense now! how will we get married without something to Usher the request to be with me forever.

Please what can I do to make him propose to me? Even if he will not kneel down on his two knees, please what can I do to make him kneel and propose to me

where did this happen so as to verify the lie
Re: Please Advise by bmdmix15: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
So me and this guy have been dating since 2020. I decided I don't want to be wasting my time and I want to be faithful to someone.

He said we can tie the knot. The problem is, he said he is not going to kneel down to propose to me. I said "fine, it's ok " but deep down in me, I want him to kneel down and propose to me.

It doesn't make sense now! how will we get married without something to Usher the request to be with me forever.

Please what can I do to make him propose to me? Even if he will not kneel down on his two knees, please what can I do to make him kneel and propose to me
give him ur ass, u pussy proberly too wide for him to b kneeling down grin
Re: Please Advise by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
angry
Re: Please Advise by bmdmix15: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
FaithELEFAN:
angry
eat a dik
Re: Please Advise by Slmgirldippussy: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

Why not use axe on his knee. That way he will knee for you forever
Re: Please Advise by Autobot05: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

The men are coming for you ma’am lol

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Please Advise by emiron18(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0
Re: Please Advise by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Why not use axe on his knee. That way he will knee for you forever
Thats a memorable idea
Re: Please Advise by Goodnigga: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Choose one: you want to get married or you want a man that will need down just to propose but might still not marry you
Re: Please Advise by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

I love you baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

You don't love the gender or genitals, you love the person / Russia To Have More Women Than Men in 2023. / Why Is My Life Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.