Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche (27226 Views)

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Hoogee(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2022
It all boils down tho the fact that we don’t plan our life’s, firstly I will blame the father for allowing the mother take such action, you should not feel comfortable for your child to be out her mother reach for 2 hours for the first 6-8month of his/her life, at that stage they need all the care and attention. For me no external care until 2yrs plus.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Ulunne777(f): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2022
When the women are asked to bring something to the table,the result I one of these.She must go to work after maternity Is over.
A mil wants to stay up to 6mths to take care of her grandchild,it starts paining the man.6 mths bbies now sent to the boarding school

Baby is gone.RIP dear child!

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by kinglobe13: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by GloriousGbola: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2022
No one knows what happened? This is exactly where police should be brought in.

This is negligence or worse. I have read of creches renting out babies to street beggars.

If you cannot manage the babies in your care, then you have no business running a creche.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by osazsky(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2022
farmfuseagros:

You mean all your siblings are jobless or what?
Oh please!
Many of us have families member who works
All my siblings work, including my parent
So who will put their life on hold to go and be babysitting someone's child.
Let's apportion blame wisely
u are not social then..u definately dont have friends who can put themselves on d line for u..thats y i love my wife..immediately she gives birth u see all her children in church crying to come and spend 8 months with us..she doesnt toach anything self..if u are good people will always want to be with u....u are too wicked..thats y u have no one around u...note she is d only girl in d family of 4
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Gkemz: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Most women are carefree. How could you carelessly drop a 3month baby at creche. That's how one who was carrying her child was walking off the pedestrian, almost in the middle of the road with the baby positioned towards vehicle thereby blocking my lane while I was trying to avoid colliding with an incoming truck. If I had hit them, they wouldn't know she's the cause.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by President2001(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Itsrm:

Where should she put the baby? In your house?
Because you numatic I can't reply you
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by HitSong: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Codebite:
Why are people in so much hurry to get back to work after giving birth, so three months old now have access to creche? Wow I never knew

Sorry mama, it's quite painful, I can't begin to imagine her pain and the numerous what ifs going through her mind right now.

It's the carelessness and recklessness of the crèche operators.
MY COLLEAGUE LOST HER 6 MONTH'S OLD BABY WHEN SHR GOT DROWNED BY FEEDING BOTTLE FOOD.
THE LITERARILY POSITIONED HER WITH THE FEEDING BOTTLE WITH A SUPPORT SO IT WON'T SLIP OFF. THE BASTARD THEN ABANDONED HER UNTILL SHE DROWNED IN IT AND DIED.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by farmfuseagros: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2022
osazsky:
u are not social then..u definately dont have friends who can put themselves on d line for u..thats y i love my wife..immediately she gives birth u see all her children in church crying to come and spend 8 months with us..she doesnt toach anything self..if u are good people will always want to be with u....u are too wicked..thats y u have no one around u...note she is d only girl in d family of 4
Lmao.
So you haven't heard of cases where a child was poisoned to death by babysitters
So your wife allowed people she barely knows all in the name of church to come and stay in her house for 8months?? Letting your new born baby in the hands of stranger because of "church"
You are not different from the mother who dropped her baby off at a creche because anything could have happened.
So are you saying your wife doesn't have siblings to stay with her too that she had to use church members?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Spanki(f): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian mum lost her three-month-old baby after leaving the child at a crèche, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @Lolo_cy who shared the sad story online said no one knows what happened to the baby only that the mother came back to pick her baby's dead body.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/Lolo_cy/status/1500387723064057857?t=rpOIKoXPwMkvP7UhpEqb5Q&s=19

I want to stress something to you young men of today. If you're a working class, you don't need a working class as a wife.

How do I mean?

I mean that your wife can be self employed!

What is this nonsense about putting a child of three months in crèche 3 months?

My son is gonna be 2 years this month, I can't even put him in school yet, how much a baby of 3months. That's bull shit!

If you cannot take care of a baby by yourself, don't plan to have one!

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Oceanblaze(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Hadone:
How possible? They MUST produce her
did you read the story or just the headline
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by harmony75: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Creche is a risky business, so sorry �
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Oceanblaze(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2022
If the monther wasn't ready for a baby she shouldn't have given birth....why would a 3month old baby be in a creche...mumu people

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Itsrm(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2022
osazsky:
if the work is important why not go to work with ur little sibbling or relative..that hold the child in d car..immedoately the baby starts crying her sinbling put a call acrose while she rushes down to breastfeed her child.u will be suprised that d cteatch is at ojota and her place of work bony island in port hardcourt

Not nobody is going to support this stupid act by this stupid woman.children who know nothing becoming mothers cus they started sex at 12 she shld go to her village and ask her grand parents how its been done before taking in again..and no body is going to support the stupid sch for accepting a todler cuz of cash..both the sch and the mother should be sued by civil right society

Use your God given brain.

Not everyone has a little sibbling. Some are the last child of their parents, live far from the parents or have even lost the parents. They work in institutions like banks where they can't take children and are also the breadwinner of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by lagosrd: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Hopeless mothers everywhere. So what is her gain now after labouring fo 9months and she couldn't wait for just 6months to make sure the baby is matured enough to stay without the mother.

Everything is not evil spirit as we can always avoid catastrophe like this.
3month old baby, that woman will leave my house. The work she went for now , she won't be able to do , even the money she makes there will be spent be her alone in most cases.

This is a good example to other young ladies to allow their children to grow before returning to work. If the work will not allow you take care of your kids, abeg find alternative one.

The very careless and hopeless creche too also ignorantly left the poor child to die and they couldn't explain. No even in this yahoo days I can never leave any of my children to complete strangers Never.

Meanwhile, if your pick your child at the creche and there is a pattern of always sleeping abeg go straight into the class of the teacher , open her bag and see what she has been giving them.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by cooljude(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2022
eipreel:
I read a lot of comments on this thread and I just smh. Blaming the woman for taking her child to a creche. Humans are truly insatiable. You don't work, they term you a liability to your husband. You work, they say you want to run away from your responsibility. Smh really

I understand your point of view..... But 3 months? My daughter is 4 months plus and I can't imagine her being in a creche.

The usual 6 Month maternity leave should be enforced by legislation..... At 3 Month, a baby needs constant care and attention. Not an overcrowded area with little supervision. This is sad for all parties involved...

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by RealBeebay: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2022
jeff1993:
Sad

Please NL family .... I need someone who can mentor me on any online skill

DM On Facebook @StarNaijaTv am a publicist and a Developer
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by desiredhome: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2022
tillaman:
Shoroniyen?
His mom brought him in alive and she came back to meet his lifeless body and all you can come up with is they don’t know what happened ?
Oh please there has to be some serious explanation I just hope that crèche is a registered one
Post Mortem straight up and I think they need to start imposing use of cctv in them crèche(s)
But in all I believe a 3 month old baby is too delicate to left in a crèche
Now won’t she eventually loose that job she was trying to save
Why bring a life to the world when you don't have time for the child?
She valued her job more than her child......no matter the investigation, the child is dead and not coming back to life.....

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Itsrm(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2022
lagosrd:
Hopeless mothers everywhere. So what is her gain now after labouring fo 9months and she couldn't wait for just 6months to make sure the baby is matured enough to stay without the mother.

Everything is not evil spirit as we can always avoid catastrophe like this.
3month old baby, that woman will leave my house. The work she went for now , she won't be able to do , even the money she makes there will be spent be her alone in most cases.

This is a good example to other young ladies to allow their children to grow before returning to work. If the work will not allow you take care of your kids, abeg find alternative one.

The very careless and hopeless creche too also ignorantly left the poor child to die and they couldn't explain. No even in this yahoo days I can never leave any of my children to complete strangers Never.

Meanwhile, if your pick your child at the creche and there is a pattern of always sleeping abeg go straight into the class of the teacher , open her bag and see what she has been giving them.

Where did we get this many brain dead people in this country?

So if the woman is the breadwinner of the family or is a single mother, you expect her to resign her work to take care of her baby. Will you house her and the baby till she gets another job?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Itsrm(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2022
cooljude:

I understand your point of view..... But 3 months? My daughter is 4 months plus and I can't imagine her being in a creche.

The usual 6 Month maternity leave should be enforced by legislation..... At 3 Month, a baby needs constant care and attention. Not an overcrowded area with little supervision. This is sad for all parties involved...

That 3 months is what most employers give these days. What do you want a woman who finds herself in such a place to do?

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by tillaman(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
desiredhome:

Why bring a life to the world when you don't have time for the child?
She valued her job more than her child......no matter the investigation, the child is dead and not coming back to life.....
the most stupid thing is she’s going to eventually loose that job she’s trying to keep and she might end up loosing that marriage too
Especially if the partner frowned at the idea of dropping the baby at the crèche initially I don’t think he’ll forgive her if that’s the case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by lagosrd: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Itsrm:

Where did we get this many brain dead people in this country?

So if the woman is the breadwinner of the family or is a single mother, you expect her to resign her work to take care of her baby. Will you house her and the baby till she gets another job?

Say that to your father's first born for quoting me. Where in my post did you see that I said she should resign. Eyin wer*ey kekeke wonyi. You won't read well before you poke your nose. Now that she has lost the baby go and give her another one because you lack common sense. When you bring stupidity ahead of common sense, that is the result you get.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Ezidimma(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
It's only God that knows what really happened.
I wish the family the strength to bear this heavy loss & I say RIP to the little Angel
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by DKM123: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2022
It's the same bas*tar*d nairalanders that will insult Nigerian women for not working and making thier own money that will still come here and spill thrash about her chosing to have a job. If the job only gave her three months maternity leave, what do you expect her to do?

There are hardworking women out there who put thier babies in creche after one month sef. This are some of the limiting factors why women are not out there making millions because they have to focus on family but you nairaland goats will still insult a stay at home mother and call her lazy for sacrificing her career to care for the home front.

What exactly do you people want from women?! Nkpis!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by cooljude(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Itsrm:

That 3 months is what most employers give these days. What do you want a woman who finds herself in such a place to do?

Na nonsense organization and low paying job b DAT. Everybody get em life to live o. Just note to always protect your interest because others will use you like a fool to a achieve their goal.

My baby over any job.....
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Romanoff(f): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
The idiots on front page are the same ones who will ask a lady what she's bringing to the table after marriage.

Ask them to bring 250k for a course in Business Analysis, them no get o.

But they can bash a woman for going back to work after three months of having a child.

Doesn't the child have a father?

Why e no resign to come take care of the baby?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Ola4lead(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Marcofranz:
I’m faulting the mother. You know you’re not ready for a baby why not abort the fetus and face your career or whatever.

Why drop a 3 months old fragile child in a crèche?

You mean the mother should stay home unemployed, so people like you can call her lazy?
Or do you want her to take the baby to work, so someone like you can tell her she is not serious with her work and she don't understand the ethics of her job?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Itsrm(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
cooljude:

Na nonsense organization and low paying job b DAT. Everybody get em life to live o. Just note to always protect your interest because others will use you like a fool to a achieve their goal.

My baby over any job.....

Not true.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by akinade28(f): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

The babymamas won't take orders from bosses?
This is why I say men don't know what they want yet. One minute we're shouting that women must contribute something to the marriage and not be a liability, the next minute we're roasting them when consequences like this happens.

What makes you think a woman will be happy to go back to work after 3 months of delivery?
I like your mindset, you are one of the few sensible guys on this platform. No sane mother will want to leave her 3 month baby but unfortunately, the demand of certain careers won't permit such. Even you abandon your career for a while because you want to raise children. This set you back careerwisely, what is the probability that you will get a job whenever you are ready to pick up your career, also, your collegues have gone far ahead of you, you will comeback to serve them. Yet, the so call Modern husbands require equal financial responsibilities, they don't want liabilities and they still want to be respected, please tell me how is that possible?
All these are dilema of the modern woman, you either choose a career that will permit you to raise your children, or get help (which will cost you a lot of money), or become a career woman with no family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
osazsky:
did she imptegnate herself or d hus died after impregnating her..una go they shout career woman..i still say it govt work is d best work for women..u take ur baby to work onnce ur child start crying d mum brings out her big breast and oga leaves the office for her
Are you forgetting some men can be irresponsible?
Or haven’t you heard of men abandoning their gfs when they become pregnant? So in this case, is she supposed to abort the pregnancy because her man left her? Is she the first woman to take her child to a daycare?

Abeg give women some slack please. We have single mothers of 5 children where the husbands either died or abandoned their family but these women still strive to take care of their kids on their own.

5 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Itsrm(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
lagosrd:

Say that to your father's first born for quoting me. Where in my post did you see that I said she should resign. Eyin wer*ey kekeke wonyi. You won't read well before you poke your nose. Now that she has lost the baby go and give her another one because you lack common sense. When you bring stupidity ahead of common sense, that is the result you get.

When you said the woman should find an alternative, what does that mean? Do you have an alternative job for her? Are you sure you're okay?

Children die all the time. At home, in church and even in hospitals. Just to show you how foolish you are, rather than advise the woman to launch an investigation into the death to know if the creche is culpable or not, you are already blaming the woman who may have put the child there because she has no choice. Have you seen how stupid you are?

Next time you quote me, surprise me and say something intelligent or you will be ignored henceforth. Dingbat

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex During Menstruation / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / 555 New COVID-19 Cases, 426 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 26 - (3744 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.