Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No (488 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / When Was Jesus Truly Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by haekymbahd(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2022
In bible, we saw a group of Jews come to Jesus to make a judgement on an adulterer. Moses had commanded the stoning of adulterers but they wanted to test Jesus so they put the question to him..

John 8
3 When the scribes and Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery. They made her stand in the middle of the court and put the case before Him.

4 Teacher, they said, This woman has been caught in the very act of adultery.

5 Now Moses in the Law commanded us that such [women--offenders] shall be stoned to death. But what do You say [to do with her--what is Your sentence]?

6 This they said to try (test) Him, hoping they might find a charge on which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger.

7 However, when they persisted with their question, He raised Himself up and said, Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

8 Then He bent down and went on writing on the ground with His finger.

9 They listened to Him, and then they began going out, conscience-stricken, one by one, from the oldest down to the last one of them, till Jesus was left alone, with the woman standing there before Him in the center of the court.

10 When Jesus raised Himself up, He said to her, Woman, where are your accusers? Has no man condemned you?

11 She answered, No one, Lord! And Jesus said, I do not condemn you either. Go on your way and from now on sin no more.

Why didn't Jesus/God condemn or stone the adulterer was he also a sinner?

If Jesus didn't condemn the adulterer then who will condemn her or is adultery legal I'm confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:

Verse 15 and 16 Answers you "I judge no man". Translation "I did not come to judge man"

"And yet if I judge, my judgement is True". Translation "WHEN I COME TO JUDGE, MY JUDGEMENT SHALL STAND".

haekymbahd:

If Jesus didn't condemn the adulterer then who will condemn her or is adultery legal I'm confused.

All cases, since Eve, are filed for the "Day of Court and Judgment.

So, NO, HE DID NOT SIN. AS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT EVERYONE PRESENT IN THAT CASE DID NOT ACCUSE HIM OF ANY WRONGDOING (SIN)
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:

Remain confused. You want Jesus to stone the woman to prove He is not a sinner? That's what we call Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Remain confused. You want Jesus to stone the woman to prove He is not a sinner? That's what we call Mercy.

Mercy always has a time limit!

To give opportunity for due compliance with The Law.
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by haekymbahd(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Verse 15 and 16 Answers you "I judge no man". Translation "I did not come to judge man"

"And yet if I judge, my judgement is True". Translation "WHEN I COME TO JUDGE, MY JUDGEMENT SHALL STAND".

Alright, I understand now he can't judge human himself unless God tells him to but why?

John 5

30 I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. [/b]Even as I hear, [b]I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.

Dtruthspeaker:

All cases, since Eve, are filed for the "Day of Court and Judgment.

So, NO, HE DID NOT SIN. AS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT EVERYONE PRESENT IN THAT CASE DID NOT ACCUSE HIM OF ANY WRONGDOING (SIN)
So who will judge on judgement day will it be Jesus or his father...
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:
Alright, I understand now he can't judge human himself unless God tells him to but why?

Because, He came for something else.

"I came that ye may have The Way, Know The Truth and Acquire, Life,". John 14:6

haekymbahd:

So who will judge on judgement day will it be Jesus or his father...

Jesus, The Christ! "All power is given unto Me, in heaven and in earth" Mathew 28:18.

But all judgment is postponed to "In The Day When I Visit, I will visit their sin upon them" Exodus 32:34
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by AntiChristian: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:
In bible, we saw a group of Jews come to Jesus to make a judgement on an adulterer. Moses had commanded the stoning of adulterers but they wanted to test Jesus so they put the question to him..

John 8
3 When the scribes and Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery. They made her stand in the middle of the court and put the case before Him.

4 Teacher, they said, This woman has been caught in the very act of adultery.

5 Now Moses in the Law commanded us that such [women--offenders] shall be stoned to death. But what do You say [to do with her--what is Your sentence]?

6 This they said to try (test) Him, hoping they might find a charge on which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger.

7 However, when they persisted with their question, He raised Himself up and said, Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

8 Then He bent down and went on writing on the ground with His finger.

9 They listened to Him, and then they began going out, conscience-stricken, one by one, from the oldest down to the last one of them, till Jesus was left alone, with the woman standing there before Him in the center of the court.

10 When Jesus raised Himself up, He said to her, Woman, where are your accusers? Has no man condemned you?

11 She answered, No one, Lord! And Jesus said, I do not condemn you either. Go on your way and from now on sin no more.

Dtruthspeaker, PastorMIsBack:

How do we reconcile the above with that below:

“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17 NLT

Law of Moses on Adultery
“If a man is discovered committing adultery, both he and the woman must die. In this way, you will purge Israel of such evil. “Suppose a man meets a young woman, a virgin who is engaged to be married, and he has sexual intercourse with her. If this happens within a town, you must take both of them to the gates of that town and stone them to death. The woman is guilty because she did not scream for help. The man must die because he violated another man’s wife. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.
Deuteronomy 22:22-24

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Secondly, how can we interpret the incidence to suite the reality of today as virtually everyone would have had one sin or the other hence nobody would eventually be punished?
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Dtruthspeaker,

How do we reconcile the above with that below:

“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17 NLT

Law of Moses on Adultery
“If a man is discovered committing adultery, both he and the woman must die. In this way, you will purge Israel of such evil. “Suppose a man meets a young woman, a virgin who is engaged to be married, and he has sexual intercourse with her. If this happens within a town, you must take both of them to the gates of that town and stone them to death. The woman is guilty because she did not scream for help. The man must die because he violated another man’s wife. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.
Deuteronomy 22:22-24

Simple: From the story in John 8, the people were on their way to "Execute The Law God gave Moses" and WE SEE THAT JESUS, DID NOT INTERFERE.

IT WAS RATHER, THEY DEVIATED AND CAME TO SET HIM UP FOR DISGRACE.

AND FOLLOWING THE TRAP SPRUNG, YOU SEE HE STAYED AWAY, BUT THE BASTARDS WILL NOT LET HIM BE.

IT WAS AFTER THAT HE COMMENTED ON THE MATTER.

AND WHAT DID HE DO?

HE RAISED WHAT WE CALL IN LAW, "A PRELIMINARY OBJECTION" ON THE LAW BACKED JURISDICTION OF THE LAW ENFORCERS, TO EXECUTE THE JUDGEMENT OF THE LAW, WHETHER THEY HAVE COMPLIED WITH IT!

AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HIM IN ACTION, CLEARLY UPHOLDING THE LAW, HE SAID IN MATHEW 5:17 THAT HE WAS AFFIRMING.

TO THE EFFECT OF ASKING THEM "HAVE YOU COMPLPLIED WITH THE LAW? IF YOU HAVE, THEN YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WILL, TO DO.

AntiChristian:

Secondly, how can we interpret the incidence to suite the reality of today as virtually everyone would have had one sin or the other hence nobody would eventually be punished?

Very Good Question! This and many more situations like this led me into Querying "the law" we were taught to practice, which is the man made concorction called "LEGAL". AND NOT TRUE LAW CALLED "LAW". (Presently, I have challenged supposed lawyers, who are actually "Legallers" AND NOT LAWYERS, to come and attack my presentation in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6989896/lawyers-not-deceit

https://www.nairaland.com/6989896/lawyers-not-deceit.

Yet they flee)

which I now find out that it is a fraud and deceit meant to steal from people and perpetrate injustice to the benefit EXACTLY AS DANIEL SAID in Daniel 7:25 "think to change the times and LAWS".

Obviously, it has been sneakily implemented.

So, where is its Applicability Today? It is now reserved in our personal lives being confined to our families, business or work and neighbourhood.

And definitely, we still see it's action today, A Cheating wife, can never judge a cheating husband, A perverted Judge can never condemn a Stealing Politician, A bribe taking legal enforcement personnel eg police, NDLEA, EFCC, ICPC, can never arrest or prosecute a criminal.

WHICH IS WHY BASED ON THE LAW, JESUS CHRIST, IS ONCE AGAIN, THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS THE JURISDICTION OF THE LAW, TO JUDGE EVERY PERSON, WHEN THE TIME FOR HIS COURT TO BE CONVENED, ARRIVES!
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:
If you looked carefully in the same Old Covenant Law of Moses, you would find the answers to why Jesus Christ could not condemn(stone) the woman to death, one of them being that He was not a witness to the sin in question, and the other being that the same law also decreed that God desires mercy over sacrifice. undecided

God's Law is all-or-nothing, so you don't simply consider bits and pieces without considering the whole - the Pharisees were very much guilty of picking and implementing bits here and there without considering the Law in its entirety and for this, they were condemned by God. undecided
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:

Those people are hypocrites so Jesus used their evil intentions to handcuff them!

God's law regarding adultery states:

"Now regarding a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife: The one who commits adultery with the wife of his fellow man should be put to death without fail, the adulterer and the adulteress. A man who lies down with his father’s wife has exposed his father to shame. Both of them should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. IIf a man lies down with his daughter-in-law, both of them should be put to death without fail. They have violated what is natural. Their own blood is upon them" Leviticus 20:10-13

Do you notice that God's word says "both persons involved in the act" should be stoned to death?
Jesus knew that most of them must have been sleeping around with females like that and the next thing is to accuse the female perhaps due to breach of contract then only the female will be executed whereas she can't commit adultery alone.
So what Jesus is asking them indirectly is "where is her partner in crime? You can't hide that one and stone only this one because that's not what God's law says."

They got the import of Jesus' statement that's why none of them could stone her.
In other words they are all adulterers, fornicators whose secrets were hidden only for them to come out for jungle justice over a lady whose partner in crime can't be provided as required by God's law! wink

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
... one of them being that He was not a witness to the sin in question,

Stockbroker pretending to be a lawyer, else you would have known "A Judge is never a Witness in the case in which He Judges,"
As seen in the First Case of cases God vs. Adam/Serpent.

God did not see, yet had jurisdiction to judge.

So stop speaking things ye know little of as though, ye are an expert.

Kobojunkie:

and the other being that the same law also decreed that God desires mercy over sacrifice. undecided

And if ye were a lawyer ye would have known that "Mercy Only Comes Before Judgement" as this John 8 clearly shows.
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by haekymbahd(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those people are hypocrites so Jesus used their evil intentions to handcuff them!

God's law regarding adultery states:

"Now regarding a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife: The one who commits adultery with the wife of his fellow man should be put to death without fail, the adulterer and the adulteress. A man who lies down with his father’s wife has exposed his father to shame. Both of them should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them. IIf a man lies down with his daughter-in-law, both of them should be put to death without fail. They have violated what is natural. Their own blood is upon them" Leviticus 20:10-13

Do you notice that God's word says "both persons involved in the act" should be stoned to death?
Jesus knew that most of them must have been sleeping around with females like that and the next thing is to accuse the female perhaps due to breach of contract then only the female will be executed whereas she can't commit adultery alone.
So what Jesus is asking them indirectly is "where is her partner in crime? You can't hide that one and stone only this one because that's not what God's law says."

They got the import of Jesus' statement that's why none of them could stone her.
In other words they are all adulterers, fornicators whose secrets were hidden only for them to come out for jungle justice over a lady whose partner in crime can't be provided as required by God's law! wink

This is only your interpretation not what Jesus said there is no evidence to prove they were all adulterers . So you mean if there is no adulterer among them she should be stoned.

John 8

Why didn't Jesus stone her since he was not an adulterer?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:
This is only your interpretation not what Jesus said there is no evidence to prove they were all adulterers . So you mean if there is no adulterer among them she should be stoned.

John 8

Again, Jesus Christ
■ was not a witness, according to the Old Covenant Law or Moses, to the sin in question. He didn't deny that the woman in question was a sinner. He simply did not condemn her by his own hands to death and this in following with the very same Law.
■ also knew that God desires mercy over sacrifice in the same Old Covenant Law of Moses. Jesus Christ reminded the people of this in several places since it was a part of the same Old Covenant Law of Moses.

Read the Law for yourself to learn what it really says. undecided
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
haekymbahd:

John 8

Jesus came to rescue sinners not to kill them, he said:

Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.” Matthew 9:13

So Jesus' coming was to help sinners regain their lost glory by forsaking their sins and accept God's merciful invitation but by the time he returns NO UNREPENTANT SINNER will live because he will EXTERMINATE all evildoers! Luke 19:27 compare to Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20:22 smiley

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by AntiChristian: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus came to rescue sinners not to kill them, he said:

Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.” Matthew 9:13

So Jesus' coming was to help sinners regain their lost glory by forsaking their sins and accept God's merciful invitation but by the time he returns NO UNREPENTANT SINNER will live because he will EXTERMINATE all evildoers! Luke 19:27 compare to Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20:22 smiley

That means Jesus was unlike his father in the old testament. But Jesus said he can of himself do nothing. He does what his father sends him.
So why did Jehovah stopped killing? I know that he wasn't militarized like Moses and others.

Has Isaiah 45:7 been cancelled and by what verse(s) in the Bible?
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by AntiChristian: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple: From the story in John 8, the people were on their way to "Execute The Law God gave Moses" and WE SEE THAT JESUS, DID NOT INTERFERE.

IT WAS RATHER, THEY DEVIATED AND CAME TO SET HIM UP FOR DISGRACE.

AND FOLLOWING THE TRAP SPRUNG, YOU SEE HE STAYED AWAY, BUT THE BASTARDS WILL NOT LET HIM BE.

IT WAS AFTER THAT HE COMMENTED ON THE MATTER.

AND WHAT DID HE DO?

HE RAISED WHAT WE CALL IN LAW, "A PRELIMINARY OBJECTION" ON THE LAW BACKED JURISDICTION OF THE LAW ENFORCERS, TO EXECUTE THE JUDGEMENT OF THE LAW, WHETHER THEY HAVE COMPLIED WITH IT!

AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HIM IN ACTION, CLEARLY UPHOLDING THE LAW, HE SAID IN MATHEW 5:17 THAT HE WAS AFFIRMING.

TO THE EFFECT OF ASKING THEM "HAVE YOU COMPLPLIED WITH THE LAW? IF YOU HAVE, THEN YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WILL, TO DO.

He should have just point them to Moses's law and expose their own sins too if He wants to truly cleanse the society of sins!
Nullifying laws when he can expose all their sins is not fair from the Moses law abolishing/fulfilment perspective!

Very Good Question! This and many more situations like this led me into Querying "the law" we were taught to practice, which is the man made concorction called "LEGAL". AND NOT TRUE LAW CALLED "LAW". (Presently, I have challenged supposed lawyers, who are actually "Legallers" AND NOT LAWYERS, to come and attack my presentation in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6989896/lawyers-not-deceit

https://www.nairaland.com/6989896/lawyers-not-deceit.

Yet they flee)

which I now find out that it is a fraud and deceit meant to steal from people and perpetrate injustice to the benefit EXACTLY AS DANIEL SAID in Daniel 7:25 "think to change the times and LAWS".

Obviously, it has been sneakily implemented.

So, where is its Applicability Today? It is now reserved in our personal lives being confined to our families, business or work and neighbourhood.

And definitely, we still see it's action today, A Cheating wife, can never judge a cheating husband, A perverted Judge can never condemn a Stealing Politician, A bribe taking legal enforcement personnel eg police, NDLEA, EFCC, ICPC, can never arrest or prosecute a criminal.

WHICH IS WHY BASED ON THE LAW, JESUS CHRIST, IS ONCE AGAIN, THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS THE JURISDICTION OF THE LAW, TO JUDGE EVERY PERSON, WHEN THE TIME FOR HIS COURT TO BE CONVENED, ARRIVES!

So in essence the Moses's law has been abolished since you have confined it to families, business or work and neighborhood. In Moses's law it was not confined.

Fulfilling a law is to execute it by making it come to pass.
Abolishing a law means to stop it's use. This is regardless of circumstances that surrounds the abolishment.

Did Jesus fulfil Moses's law in the case of the adulterous woman or he abolished it?
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

That means Jesus was unlike his father in the old testament. But Jesus said he can of himself do nothing. He does what his father sends him.
So why did Jehovah stopped killing? I know that he wasn't militarized like Moses and others.

Has Isaiah 45:7 been cancelled and by what verse(s) in the Bible?

The first highlighted!
Before Jehovah was fighting against those who are opposing His established pure worship that's why at times He fights against Israelites themselves whenever they turn away from pure worship. But now that pure worship has been preached throughout the earth, His true worshipers are everywhere so there's no point in fighting because that will mean killing His own worshipers.
For instance imagine you travelled to Mecca and met a Ghanaian with whom both of you enjoyed your hijra so you both took pictures and climbed Arafat together and finally you have to say goodbye to your friend after exchanging numbers.
Then Buhari and Ghanaian president had issues only for you to carry weapons as a Nigerian soldier against Ghana and at the warfront you carried your telescope only to see your friend also carrying weapons against Nigeria.
Will you aim at your beloved brother in Islam?
Whose side do you think Allah will be? smiley

Second highlighted!
All the evildoers in this world are from God's work so don't fear them, they can't stop God's work that's the import of Isaiah 45:7!
Otherwise there's no need preaching if God is responsible for everything!
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first highlighted!
Before Jehovah was fighting against those who are opposing His established pure worship that's why at times He fights against Israelites themselves whenever they turn away from pure worship. But now that pure worship has been preached throughout the earth, His true worshipers are everywhere so there's no point in fighting because that will mean killing His own worshipers.
For instance imagine you travelled to Mecca and met a Ghanaian with whom both of you enjoyed your hijra so you both took pictures and climbed Arafat together and finally you have to say goodbye to your friend after exchanging numbers.
Then Buhari and Ghanaian president had issues only for you to carry weapons as a Nigerian soldier against Ghana and at the warfront you carried your telescope only to see your friend also carrying weapons against Nigeria.
Will you aim at your beloved brother in Islam?
Whose side do you think Allah will be? smiley
Are you saying all those who were killed in the Old Testament were sinners? And are you sure "pure worship" has been established throughout the world? There are some civilizations that people are just reaching now!

And this your story no follow sir. I can't carry gun for Nigeria. I'd rather defend Islam, myself or my folks.

Second highlighted!
All the evildoers in this world are from God's work so don't fear them, they can't stop God's work that's the import of Isaiah 45:7!
Otherwise there's no need preaching if God is responsible for everything!
This is not clear at all.
Isiah 45:7 says Jehovah is the one that creates prosperity and disasters.

Has He stopped the disasters now and continued with prosperity (as many Prosperity preachers .....)? Quote Bible verses!
Re: Was Jesus A Sinner? Yes Or No by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
AntiChristian:
Are you saying all those who were killed in the Old Testament were sinners? And are you sure "pure worship" has been established throughout the world? There are some civilizations that people are just reaching now!
And this your story no follow sir. I can't carry gun for Nigeria. I'd rather defend Islam, myself or my folks.
About civilization JWs don't wait we go to all the villages even through swampy forests to preach God's Kingdom. So it's only where their ruers chose to bar us that we don't go openly but we still penetrate one way or another.
As for fighting for your country, even Muhammad asked Muslims to do so! smiley
AntiChristian:

This is not clear at all.
Isiah 45:7 says Jehovah is the one that creates prosperity and disasters.
Has He stopped the disasters now and continued with prosperity (as many Prosperity preachers .....)? Quote Bible verses!
The true God never created anything evil that's why the Bible said after God created everything He looked and it was all GOOD:

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning —the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

So when God later said what you're reading in Isaiah it doesn't mean He created anything evil rather He is telling us that there's nothing that's beyond His ability to undo so if there's anything we know as evil God has the power to overcome it.
Take for instance, FIRE can be used for many purposes and at the same time people could use fire to do evil.
Nebuchadnezzar never thought the Creator who created FIRE has power to change it into Air-conditioner for His own servants.
So God who created all the gases that comes together to make fire also knows how to change it into none destructive if He chooses to undo the power in fire!
That's the import of what Isaiah is saying not that God purposely created some people to do evil and at the same time warning them to stop! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Regular "Detox" Is Very Important After Every Sojourn On This Forum. / Why Don't Those Sick People At The Door In Crusade Receive Healings / The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.