Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Am About To Serve In Jos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am About To Serve In Jos (186 Views)

Can I Serve In The Military While Still In The University? / Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) / NYSC: Six (6) Reasons Why You Should Not Serve In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Serve In Jos by SalisuJasper: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Please what should i have in mind as a yourh corper about to stay in jos and serve for a year.

I literally don't know anybody in this city.

If you have any hints, kindly drop, thanks
Re: I Am About To Serve In Jos by thatthickgurl(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi

I'm currently in Jos, as a corp member.

I'll advise you to stay in a church family house; that way, you save money, get security and meet other people.
Re: I Am About To Serve In Jos by SalisuJasper: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
are they everywhere? like if i get to my PPA, will i be able to access them around the vicinity
thatthickgurl:
Hi

I'm currently in Jos, as a corp member.

I'll advise you to stay in a church family house; that way, you save money, get security and meet other people.

Re: I Am About To Serve In Jos by thatthickgurl(f): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
SalisuJasper:
are they everywhere? like if i get to my PPA, will i be able to access them around the vicinity

On the last day of camp, they'll be different church buses to pick corpers. Ask their location and choose the one closest to your PPA

(1) (Reply)

Phd Scholarship / Fact About University Of Lagos (video) / Designing And Conducting Surveys For Monitoring And Evaluation Of Agricultural P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.