Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,110 members, 7,957,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? (548 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Lorlio(f): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Morning lovelies,

So last night, If I can vividly remember, I think I saw a vulture in my dream, precisely a vulture's legs.

Like I went to a party, and it was been served(it was kind of roasted or grilled) and I was tryna been curious about what meat it could be, when the grill chef told me it was that of a vulture. The legs were very long and longer than that of a chicken. I was scared when I woke up. I've never had a dream like this before.

Pls what could this dream signify? Is something bad about to happen to me?
Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2022
shocked

Someone is planning to use you for ritual soon. I can't help but to start crying immediately I read that, I am still crying as I am typing this. What have you done to someone that he planned this sort of evil against you .
Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by house10s: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
go back to sleep n dream of a dove

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by lilvicky68(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2022
It means you should avoid men with slim long legs.. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Lorlio(f): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Someone is planning to use you for ritual soon. I can't help but to start crying immediately I read that, I am still crying as I am typing this. What have you done to someone that he planned this sort of evil against you .

This better be a joke. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Lorlio(f): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2022
house10s:
go back to sleep n dream of a dove

Like seriously? Ok, I will. But before then, let's settle the matter at hand first grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Lorlio(f): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
It means you should avoid men with slim long legs.. grin

Hey, you serious? grin

You know most men have long legs so do you think this would click?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2022
You attended birthday in your dream.
They serve Vulture meat as Refreshment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by DoggoneDogg: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:
Morning lovelies,

So last night, If I can vividly remember, I think I saw a vulture in my dream, precisely a vulture's legs.

Like I went to a party, and it was been served(it was kind of roasted or grilled) and I was tryna been curious about what meat it could be, when the grill chef told me it was that of a vulture. The legs were very long and longer than that of a chicken. I was scared when I woke up. I've never had a dream like this before.

Pls what could this dream signify? Is something bad about to happen to me?

You need to go for deliverance because it seems like has initiated you into its coven.

Soon you will start craving for human flesh starting from your landlord.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Lorlio(f): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

You need to go for deliverance because it seems like has initiated you into its coven.

Soon you will start craving for human flesh starting from your landlord.

This I have seen.

And what's that pls?
Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Lorlio(f): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
You attended birthday in your dream.
They serve Vulture meat as Refreshment

This is the second time I am coming across this name. Pls what does it mean? A BBQ spot?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by house10s: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:

Like seriously? Ok, I will. But before then, let's settle the matter at hand first grin
pm me make we settle am smiley

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by MAGG0T(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2022
shocked

It means your skull would be mined soon
Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Email me for Interpretations..
Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by writetopoker: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
I suspect an initiation through your dreams
Re: I Saw A Vulture In My Dream Last Night. What Could It Mean? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
OP, Ask MannaVulturegriller. He is versed in vulture matters!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whala No Dey Finish / I Paint Nice Portraits Please Patronize Me / Is This Weird Belief About Asoebi Girls True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.