Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

#250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man (4776 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2022
As for the married man wey dey disturb me for one night to collect #250,000

If you send me nonsense message again I will drop your pics and your office address

If you want to support a lady brand be a decent human being must you sleep with the ladies

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by MITCHELL96: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2022
From a girl that collected the money lowkey, had sex with the man, then blocked him on that social media space and posted this thing grin grin

For those men doing this, offering such huge amount just for sex, they're all stupid and should even die sef, do you know how many Igbo boys you can give this money and in the next 5 years, they're millionaire or even billionaires.

I weep.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao

I tell you sey I meet the married man

If you don't know anything don't conclude

We have women who have dignity and integrity

I am one of them
MITCHELL96:
From a girl that collected the money lowkey, had sex with the man, then blocked him on that social media space and posted this thing grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by garriAndsugar: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Talkative

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by MITCHELL96: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

I tell you sey I meet the married man

If you don't know anything don't conclude

We have women who have dignity and integrity

I am one of them

I think bragging about rejecting such offer is a clout move, should have kept it lowkey, saying you rejected it is more like trying so hard to show the world you're responsible, good and that you respect your body, you don't force people to see the good in you, people have eyes, they'll see it by themselves.

Do you know how many girls I have rejected sex + their money and lavida loca lifestyle ? grin but I no post or rant online about am.

Be humble. cool

24 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

If you send me nonsense message again I will drop your pics and your office address

If you want to support a lady brand be a decent human being must you sleep with the ladies

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe

Nawa oo...that conversation is between you and him now...we dont need to know my dear

11 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao

MITCHELL96:

I think bragging about rejecting such offer is a clout move, should of kept it lowkey, saying you rejected it is more like trying to show the world you're good and respect your body, you don't force people to see the good in you, people have eyes, they'll see it by themselves.

Do you know how many girls I have rejected sex + their money and lavida loca lifestyle ? grin but I no post or rant online about am.

Be humble. cool

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Lols

Rayban25:

Nawa oo...that conversation is between you and him now...we dont need to know my dear
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Talking na my Business

garriAndsugar:
Talkative
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Michelle70(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe
Ah, if the offer come again, abeg let me know.

Make i find one girl give am the job so we could share the proceeds

3 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao after you done write long epistle

Michelle70:
Ah, if the offer come again, abeg let me know.

Make i find one girl give am the job so we could share the proceeds
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Michelle70(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao after you done write long epistle

long epistle for where? i no even understand u.

BTW, no forget to give me the contract o, we fit be business partners.

collect better kiss first kiss
I love u

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by MITCHELL96: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2022
kissHow can you conclude about a person without knowing them

It's unheard of

You can do better before you judge someone and lastly we don't need to be business partner and you don't need to agree on all my threads

Have a great weekend and cheers

Michelle70:
long epistle for where? i no even understand u.

BTW, no forget to give me the contract o, we fit be business partners.

collect better kiss first kiss
I love u
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by detectivejones: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2022
This girl and always trying to prove she belong abi she's a doing babe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao

Whatever you think it's fine and cheers

detectivejones:
This girl and always trying to prove she belong abi she's a doing babe.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Gbam

1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Streetmovement(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg if you see bannie wey go give me like 500k mk I Bleep her destiny commot for her body abeg link me up.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao I tell you I dey do hook up matchmaking

But as you don comment am

You fit see on who view the post

Best of luck and no judgement cheers

Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg if you see bannie wey go give me like 500k mk I Bleep her destiny commot for her body abeg link me up.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are

It is the rest of your story who you choose to be.

Good morning!! �
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Men will screw anyone if their small head say so. Lol I don’t even question it anymore, there’s usually a motive.

3 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmn

Jeon:
Men will screw anyone if their small head say so. Lol I don’t even question it anymore, there’s usually a motive.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Tmberwolf1: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe
Good for you, at least you have some integrity, not everyone has it these days. But quick question, you you have taken up the offer if he was single?

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
No I won't

Am a reserved lady

And infact I dislike single men who lack self control

Tmberwolf1:

Good for you, at least you have some integrity, not everyone has it these days. But quick question, you you have taken up the offer if he was single?
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Okadarider: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
As if the price was over a million we would heard of it in first place

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao you would

Because I don't sleep with married men

I am not a destroyer of beautiful homes

There are good women and am one of them

Okadarider:
As if the price was over a million we would heard of it in first place
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Slynation(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
You carry Gold for ynash...?? The truth is that Man has no intentions of giving you that money if you had agreed, he used reverse psychology on you to know if you would have dropped your manners at home...

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmn another angle

Thank you for sharing

Slynation:
You carry Gold for ynash...?? The truth is that Man has no intentions of giving you that money if you had agreed, he used reverse psychology on you to know if you would have dropped your manners at home...
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by okoroemeka(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rayban25:

this is quite interesting,despite the fact that as a private conversation and it is supposed to be so,but it is also an eye opener into how some women behave,to many guys that saying go and make money and any girl is your it is not so,don't be surprised with your money and flashy car many girls will still reject you,infact offering such money for sex to some girls is a big insults and it belittles you that is offering such money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Exactly

Thank you for sharing

okoroemeka:
this is quite interesting,despite the fact that as a private conversation and it is supposed to be so,but it is also an eye opener into how some women behave,to many guys that saying go and make money and any girl is your it is not so,don't be surprised with your money and flashy car many girls will still reject you,infact offering such money for sex to some girls is a big insults and it belittles you that is offering such money
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by advanceDNA: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rayban25:

.....if she exposed the man we would understand the purpose of saying this in public....she would even be doimg some women a favor

.but this just looks like cheap clout-chasing and blowing a fake trumpet of herself that she's decent....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Male Chauvinism / Total Madness$ [pix] / Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.