Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13364 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2007
instigator. cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2007
kitaun:

Jesus! Wtf? . . . Pataki, oga fun iwo na sha o. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na today you just dey sabi me? tongue tongue . . . . . . . . . . . . . Wassup man? cool cool cool

BABEELOVE:

What a bunch of trouble makers!!!! embarassed Shame!!!

He said you should take it to your bed in "Uselu" or "Aro" or "Ojuelegba"!!! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are also another example of intelligence at its peak! Not like the jesters who are mesmerised / stupefied by the sagacity of verbiage donated by pundits on this forum. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na today you just dey sabi me? tongue tongue . . . . . . . . . . . . . Wassup man? cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are also another example of intelligence at its peak! Not like the jesters who are mesmerised / stupefied by the sagacity of verbiage donated by pundits on this forum. wink

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!Na wah oh!!!  E good to know book oh!!!   Errrrrrh--but please take it easy---I have not have breakfast yet! Know that somethings are best digested on an full stomach--------to prevent ulcers! grin 

K0be--you still alive tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2007
i'm still here babee my love, but I will be taking my leave very soon.

Not like the jesters who are mesmerised / stupefied by the sagacity of verbiage donated by pundits on this forum.
mesmerised, stupefied, amazed, awestruck, bewildered, perplexed, astounded, astonished, startled, staggered, jawdropped, etc,
you see pataki, the difference between you and I is that I, ::::, have a sense of humor and you don't.  the thread eating your heart out in that prior post of mine happens to be funny, hence my reference to it, doyin clearly understands this. tongue olodo. it isn't a subject of stupefaction as it is that of fall-down-funny raw comedy.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2007
@ k0b0,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not dazzled by the dexterity of Microsoft Word to help you with the composition of synonyms!.

It is such a shame, that you still wallow in the enclosure of talking before reasoning or rather asking. grin grin grin grin

Have a great day mon ami. You were a nice sport!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2007
@ k0b0,

I am not dazzled by the dexterity of Microsoft Word to help you with the composition of synonyms!.

It is such a shame, that you still wallow in the enclosure of talking before reasoning or rather asking.   

Have a great day mon ami. You were a nice sport!
k0b0? what a mind-numbing, heart palpitating, pathetic excuse of an insult. I must say I'm deeply outraged, hurt, and emotionally affected by this corny ad-hominem.
are you in a clever attempt refusing to acknowledge my riposte, thus the need for the ms-word allegations that have arisen as a result of your feeling of insecurity, or does your expedient thought-process refuse you the capacity to brainstorm before you write? would you stoop so low as to infer that I haven't heard, seen, or use the words "amazed, awestruck, bewildered, perplexed, astounded, astonished, startled, staggered, jawdropped" ever in my life? hmm what a bummer,boy you make me cringe.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2007
o pataki, where art thou? i think it's been about 20 minutes and still no response undecided, I'm bored bro.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
lol you two are ridiculous.

kobe, I dey jare. I hope all is well with you, you this troublemaker

tell your friend doyin to watch himself. oniranu.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol you two are ridiculous.

So are you too tongue tongue tongue

How you doing? Been a long while, got the sole of your sneakers burnt? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
@Thief of Hearts

Omo Komo

Iru e po ni ta
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2007
pataki, I'm doing my best. all these people getting stuck to the soles of my shoes. tongue

doyin, tin ba sepe fun e wa mo.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2007
@Thief OF hearts

wa da pada ni

ko ju be lo
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
eerin e pa mi. epe te mi maa se.  angry tongue

anywwwwwwwway cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2007
thief style lo nlo, o like e, so fun pe o ni boyfriend. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2007
guyz, its high time u start showing respect and appreciation for nl girls angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 1:43am On Aug 14, 2007
girls you say? the girls should be on the playgrounds doing "ten ten". this thread is about ladies, not little girls.

you better give respect to get it. if you want respect you earn it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2007
ok, amma rephrase that, cos u gat a point, guys its high time u start respecting and appreciating nl ladies, happy now undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by UPRISING: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2007
SINCE AM SINGLE I THINK I SHOULD
START SEARCHING MY MY SOULMATE
ON NAIRALAND. SO IF ANY BABY IS
INTERESTED PLS EMAIL ME AND
LETS CHAT AND GET TO KNOW EACH
OTHER , OKAY,
mosthigh180@yahoo.com
real name PRINCE,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2007
@ uprising, out of over 300million americans and 12million illegal aliens, you have to find a girl on NL? shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 2:38am On Aug 14, 2007
hey people any one wanna share pictures, lol, upload and delete after a few mins, lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 2:53am On Aug 14, 2007
u start first, unserious heart breaker! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 2:54am On Aug 14, 2007
lol, , i need a few more people, lol. no be only me go post
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2007
2 mins!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 3:01am On Aug 14, 2007
wow!!! omg, fine boy, oya lemme go look for mine
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 3:01am On Aug 14, 2007
i'm waiting like pavlov's dog tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 3:03am On Aug 14, 2007
1 min, removed
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 3:04am On Aug 14, 2007
my friend and i removed
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 3:06am On Aug 14, 2007
osanobua!  shocked this girl fine o!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2007
Hopefully someone will make David take a new picture
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2007
na wa o, i'm searching for manila on the map of the world right about now  cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2007
hahaha thanks o, thief of hearts, post urs now,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 3:08am On Aug 14, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Hopefully someone will make David take a new picture

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.