Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13297 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander I am a right ole bastard

Don't meet me o

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

stop talking about your beautiful teeth until you're able to provide proof of it, until then I'm sure we could careless, or we could equally boast that we have flawless teeths as well.  I will go wherever I want, but I won't go where everybody's been thanks to your revelation.

Do so nah like so, awww. Don't call wolf yet oo. You went down that "teeth road" was only doing my civic duty by following. Why the hypertension?

@Dolphin, so you are a copy cat too cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander:

@Pataki, what are you starting here? I will take to the Islands and  sen you adrift you on a raft  tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See!

Voila!

You are a perfect example of the statement I said, that has generated this much controversy now!

Without peeps like you, gosh! How will peeps like stardust and his gang display their stupidity for the world to see shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander

na which Island you rep sef

Takwa Bay or Isale Eko

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe, I will pass, Need to seek the Lord on this one cheesy :

@Doyin, age is golden, haven't you heard?  Don't worry, I am not in the habit of  chasing guys, it's the other way around. tongue

@Pataki, look what you got me into jare cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
@topic, Well I do have endurance   ,  So am willing and able
islander islander islander, how many times did i call you? how does this address the topic? did the topic ask if you're enduring? it's just another way you're using to flaunt your shio in who knows what's face. i'm equally able-bodied, even better we have something in common.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

islander islander islander, how many times did i call you? how does this address the topic? did the topic ask if you're enduring? it's just another way you're using to flaunt your shio in who knows what's face. i'm equally able-bodied, even better we have something in common.

Awwww. naughty boy, You see what you have allowed your thoughts to do? I am praying for you this very moment angry angry tongue

@Doyin, I have never heard of any of those Islands, Did you invent them>?

@Pataki, you are surely going to swim with the sharks cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2007
pataki, you're as guilty as those you mention except they don't go about lowering their standards like ayons, they're able to step into the limelight, hey, don't fault them, it's much better than watch from the sidelines, so what more could you expect.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ kobe & Doyin,

One of you had better be fast. This internet stylish toasting is unbecoming grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
Awwww. naughty boy, You see what you have allowed your thoughts to do? I am praying for you this very moment
continue praying o, I already know where that one's headed. my thoughts are thoughts nothing more, sometimes they propel my actions.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
If Kobe with all his basketball charms and money can't get you

Wetin man go do eh.

Or is it the personality that counts.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
mrpataki:

@ kobe & Doyin,

One of you had better be fast. This internet stylish toasting is unbecoming grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh do believe me when I say this, there's so much more where that comes from  grin. me i no be gentleman at all, no let them fool ya, oh no, i'm always surrounded by so many/// well what I mean is I'm a beast, let's leave it there.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

If Kobe with all his basketball charms and money can't get you

Wetin man go do eh.

Or is it the personality that counts.

The race is NOT for the swift, but for those who can endure to the end, wink

@Kobe, I am still here working on you oo. The Lord said I need help so I have summoned some sisters from the church to pray along, cheesy

@Pataki, wen ah catch yo is thunder, wink cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin, you can never expect the bad girls to give in that easily.  there could be another man on the outside that's givin her the glo, girls like that will only be using your attention as a way to reassure themselves that they still got it. through this internet means how can you tell if she's got it if she ain't got the picture? she'll snap anytime you say she's ugly, believe that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2007
she loves me she loves me not

she loves me she loves me not

The eternal male dilemma.

grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2007
islander, the virgin island phenomenon, no worry the spotlight still dey your head, i no say you dey like am well well, me sef i dey enjoy am, we both thrive off the same ogun iba.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

pataki, you're as guilty as those you mention except they don't go about lowering their standards like ayons, they're able to step into the limelight, hey, don't fault them, it's much better than watch from the sidelines, so what more could you expect.

In my earlier days of replying and addressing posts, I would have adequately given you a response that duly meets your puerile blabberings. Anyways, those days are fading away embarassed embarassed

If you choose not to read my statement in the light of sound good reasoning and thinking, well dont blame me, blame those who have actually done the better for your case.

Enuff said!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin doyin doyin, money makes the girls go round. see me, I buy vanessa 4-million-dollar ring and she dey put up and shut up, now everyone else wants a piece.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe

''Omoge Yesterday, na African Lady today''.

bet you don't know where I copied that one from Islander
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2007
mrpataki:

In my earlier days of replying and addressing posts, I would have adequately given you a response that duly meets your puerile blabberings. Anyways, those days are fading away embarassed embarassed

If you choose not to read my statement in the light of sound good reasoning and thinking, well don't blame me, blame those who have actually done the better for your case.

Enuff said!
pataki, I suspected you'd come out of your sehll in due time, welcome to the conversation. the restraint on your finger couldn't stay on for long I see. you see the internet is like child's game, you try so hard to shy away from it, but this is your drug, you can't live with the drama, but at the same time you can't live without it, good boy  wink. good ol days, the boy of yesterday is today no longer but a man.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander go pass vanessa o

I sure say she get Jezebel eye, wey if she jus look you like this
blood go comot from your head.

B4 you know am na 8 mil ring you go buy

And she go still leave your ass anyway
grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

doyin, you can never expect the bad girls to give in that easily.  there could be another man on the outside that's givin her the glo, girls like that will only be using your attention as a way to reassure themselves that they still got it. through this internet means how can you tell if she's got it if she ain't got the picture? she'll snap anytime you say she's ugly, believe that.

The last time I checked Kobe, it was guys like you that result in Nairaland ladies and ladies in general react as beasts. FYI, I am a highly respectable young woman, from a recognisable family with a very financially stabled job.  I am well bred, thus the need for me to use the internet in an attempt to solicit anything or anyone is not at all in my genes.  Just so you know, if indeed I was seeing a mate, Nairaland would not have even qualified as a possible option.

I am not at all suffering from inferior complex, thus I don't need to post a pic here in order to have other validate what I look like. So please in the event you were "dragged up" instead of "brought up", it is not too late to make ammends.

On that note, I have NOTHING further to say to you.  YOu have instilled yet another foul taste in my mouth regarding "men",  I am out,

@Doyin, nice "playing" with you. take care,

@Pataki, join me on YIM, we have business to take care of, BTW have you seen PTH? That boy has abandoned his cow farm cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
The last time I checked Kobe, it was guys like you that result in Nairaland ladies and ladies in general react as beasts. FYI, I am a highly respectable young woman, from a recognisable family with a very financially stabled job. I am well bred, thus the need for me to use the internet in an attempt to solicit anything or anyone is not at all in my genes. Just so you know, if indeed I was seeing a mate, Nairaland would not have even qualified as a possible option.

I am not at all suffering from inferior complex, thus I don't need to post a pic here in order to have other validate what I look like. So please in the event you were "dragged up" instead of "brought up", it is not too late to make ammends.
lol foul taste in your mind regarding men, I like that one. men, can't do with them, can't do without them. I understand your plight girl wink.
Islander, I think it's easy to let you know that many of us on this forum have the same glorifiable background as yours, many even better. I don't know why you've decided to narrate me your bibliography even though I didn't ask, but I do like that, it means you're boasting and showing more interest in me and you'd like me to know more about you. That's hot. Nairaland, the entertainment capital of Nigeria. good lady islander, very good lady I tell you.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

Islander go pass vanessa o

I sure say she get Jezebel eye, wey if she jus look you like this
blood go comot from your head.

B4 you know am na 8 mil ring you go buy

And she go still leave your ass anyway
grin grin
lol you too much o you too much. this time i no go make mistake, the prenup na kia kia.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe

These are the pertinent phrases

respectable family. financially stable job.

Way beyond your millions boy.

Way Way beyond LOL
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

pataki, I suspected you'd come out of your sehll in due time, welcome to the conversation. the restraint on your finger couldn't stay on for long I see. you see the internet is like child's game, you try so hard to shy away from it, but this is your drug, you can't live with the drama, but at the same time you can't live without it, good boy  wink. good ol days, the boy of yesterday is today no longer but a man.

Guy, the last person you do want to engage at this moment in your nairaland days will be ME! I am well known for addressing and actually to harangue those with acute and well established stupidity.

Just that at the moment, got to go watch Rush Hour 3 at the cinemas now.
Just another time, I may think of looking into your case.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2007
@PATAKI

Quite a cerebral choice for a film Rush Hour 3 isn't it?

Kobe, watch out o. The man know too much

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Pataki, I hope you make Nigerian Men proud and don't jump on the bandwagon.  Because the styreotyping really hurts. I know you are all NOT the same. Am out jare, I am so disappointed, once again, cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
Rush Hour 3, I want to see it o, don't forget to come back and tell us how it is wink.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
Guy, the last person you do want to engage at this moment in your nairaland days will be ME! I am well known for addressing and actually to harangue those with acute and well established stupidity.

Just that at the moment, got to go watch Rush Hour 3 at the cinemas now.
Just another time, I may think of looking into your case.
my case is beyond your control pataki, it is detrimental to your health. tongue moreover, I've been engaging you for close to 1 hour now ruffian. bobo mi show your color, ka jo ma yuppee. enjoy your film, I hope you're not taking islander with you, is she your date, islander don't go o, your company will be terribly missed, i still want to visit your islands mon.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Pataki, I hope you make Nigerian Men proud and don't jump on the bandwagon. Because the styreotyping really hurts. I know you are all NOT the same. Am out jare, I am so disappointed, once again,
islander, no 2 individuals are the same. therein lies the beauty of life, our diversity. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin no mind pataki jare.

@Kobe

These are the pertinent phrases

respectable family. financially stable job.

Way beyond your millions boy.

Way Way beyond LOL
i fear o. i no go take am home. every engagement wey we enter na for outside we go keep am because me sef i sabi play that kain game well well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.