Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13335 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe, me nah chat wid yo buoy,, blood cloth. ah don me don, cha. Rhatid, me don.  Mon ah trod like a refugee, ah gone, ga long nah angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Kobe, me nah chat wid yo buoy,, blood cloth. ah don me don, cha. Rhatid, me don. Mon ah trod like a refugee, ah gone, ga long nah
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
islander me sef i sabi. me na com na rastafari man no trod chei. na go de allah, seriki, na go de allah, allah seriki
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
Touche Kobe

Touche.

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

my case is beyond your control pataki, it is detrimental to your health. tongue moreover, I've been engaging you for close to 1 hour now ruffian. bobo mi show your color, ka jo ma yuppee. enjoy your film, I hope you're not taking islander with you, is she your date, islander don't go o, your company will be terribly missed, i still want to visit your islands mon.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know this is the problem with low level minded Nigerians like yourself; you should rather ask questions, and stop relying on your thatt obnoxious inefficiency of that cloud chambers of yours to display inanity for everyone to see!

Well am leaving for Surrey Quays in South East London to watch a movie at Odeon Cinemas. Islander is in the States! Next time, please take the task to ask, not jump to that infantile reasoning of yours again.

It is really annoying.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
Surrey Quays

Men thats my neck uv da woods lol

I will come to the balcony and shout PATAKI

I live on the 18th floor of those towers by canada water station.

Open your ear o

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2007
You are known by the company you keep, Just some food for thought,

@Pataki, enjoy your movie. I am going to indulge in some Nollywood too wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2007
You know this is the problem with low level minded Nigerians like yourself; you should rather ask questions, and stop relying on your thatt obnoxious inefficiency of that cloud chambers of yours to display inanity for everyone to see!
pataki, if you go that route you will bore me, so stop.  go back to your real self and let's be friends, why cant' we be friends, why can't we be friends? whatever, I don't need your love.  this black-on-black hatred is so unbecoming.

Well am leaving for Surrey Quays in South East London to watch a movie at Odeon Cinemas. Islander is in the States! Next time, please take the task to ask, not jump to that infantile reasoning of yours again.

It is really annoying.
I hope you're not taking islander with you, is she your date,
since I can't understand writings, guess what? I learned from you, the very best.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

I will come to the balcony and shout PATAKI

Open your ear o

grin grin grin

omo, o getto gan o lmao.

You are known by the company you keep, Just some food for thought,
islander? what for? why the proverb?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
@kobe

Pataki vocabulary na die o.

''Cloud Chambers''. ''inanity'' and all that malarkey

True naija style
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

islander? what for? why the proverb?

Me say me throw me corn, but me nah call no fowl,

me nah say coup, coup, coup, cop, cop, cop.

So who da cap fit, let dem wear it, who da cap fit, let dem wear, RIP Robert Nesta Marley,, nuff luv,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
Islander you have an especial talent.

Can't quite put my finger on it
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
yes, na die. i almost choked on my iyan ni sha. simply_me now has competition, just check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69085.32.html#msg1345913
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
Laffing my head off

Ol bob

How you take survive that one

''armagedorial''. Classic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
Me say me throw me corn, but me nah call no fowl,

me nah say coup, coup, coup, cop, cop, cop.

So who da cap fit, let them wear it, who da cap fit, let them wear, RIP Robert Nesta Marley,, nuff love,
islander no let baba suwe hear you o.  he's the head atuwe of gbo gbo atuwe of ilu eko.
if you throw your corn you no need call fowl you go see plenty fowls  go chop am finish. if you try put am for  hand siddon dem go bite your hand commot chop the corn.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2007
yes o na katangora classic. i fear that girl that day when she spit that kain grammar, na one for the ages, i for don die that day.  my papa sef think say i don go mad until i tell am say na video i dey watch for computer. "tranqualised hegemony"
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mrpataki(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

pataki, if you go that route you will bore me, so stop.  go back to your real self and let's be friends, why can't' we be friends, why can't we be friends? whatever, I don't need your love.  this black-on-black hatred is so unbecoming.
I hope you're not taking islander with you, is she your date,
since I can't understand writings, guess what? I learned from you, the very best.

Good psycological manipulations! I know all that stuff. Take it somewhere else.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Pataki

Shay u know say u be my townspeople

Na Navy for Abeokuta there I go.

Omo Gbagura de ni mi

I hail o
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
''immaterialistic conjexture of ignoble colonial mannerism''

Man I am still feeling the effects of that salvo

Naija people we too much O

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2007
a o! pataki i am now a psycho? psycho of all things, a o, angry hmm, you are a hegemony and a diasporistic nincompoop who blatantly refuses to purge his medula oblongata of the immaterialistic conjexture of ignoble colonial mannerism grin grin grin. go and watch your film, chris tucker never disappoints.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2007
what a waste of 2 pages.

and kobe, you need to stop looking for trouble. gosh
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2007
Would you rather we be watching City of God then?

If you can't suggest something better, carry go o.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2007
Jesus! Wtf? . . . Pataki, oga fun iwo na sha o. Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2007
abi e ri nkan

o fe fi oyinbo na wa legba
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2007
lmaoo the eyibo is ga ju
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2007
Its too popoju . . all dis Yoruba Yoruba people sef!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 1:29am On Aug 13, 2007
Did you see that simply me's tirade?

Its a classic not to be missed.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69085.32.html#msg1345913
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Saddam: 3:17am On Aug 13, 2007
Fakers
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:50am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

Would you rather we be watching City of God then?

Yes. That would actually be nice. didirin.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by doyin13(m): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Yes. That would actually be nice. didirin.

dodoyo ma ni e o.

ta lo n bu
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2007
make una stop o grin. my thiefofhearts, how are you, long time.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2007
What a bunch of trouble makers!!!! embarassed  Shame!!!

mrpataki:

Good psycological manipulations! I know all that stuff. Take it somewhere else.

He said you should take it to your bed in "Uselu" or "Aro" or "Ojuelegba"!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.