Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Succulent & Soft: My Girlfriend’s Mum Took My D-icck On Heavenly Ride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Succulent & Soft: My Girlfriend’s Mum Took My D-icck On Heavenly Ride (542 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Succulent & Soft: My Girlfriend’s Mum Took My D-icck On Heavenly Ride by LoveEtRomance6: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2022
I was just about to leave work when I received Helen’s text.

“Hey Tom at airport it’s snowing, hopefully leaving soon, can’t wait 2 get red d 4 u”.

Then a second text

“Mums away use side door Bleep.”

That made me smile I still had 2 hours to go here and then another 15 minutes to get to her place and couldn’t wait. It was Friday and I have two days of fun and pleasure to look forward to. My bal||z were full since my fabulous 21 year old girlfriend Helen had been away for the last week on a work conference and was flying back today.

Eventually it was time to leave and I washed my grotty hands and grabbed a clean shirt from my locker. Being an apprentice mechanic sure is dirty but at 19 and that’s the job.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and raced out to my car – it was held together with tape and bolts – but it got me where I needed to go and in truth I couldn’t afford anything else right now.

The drive to Helen’s place was slow. It seemed everyone wanted to go her way for the night. I had checked my phone before I left but the battery was flat. I decided I would hook it up at Helen’s to the charger.

Each time I reached another set of red lights my c0cckk pulsed just a little bit harder and by the time I pulled in her driveway and my c0cckk was as hard as it had every been.

I walked around the back and went in the side door as usual – it’s always open when someone is home.

“Hey s3zy, where are you? Your man is here for some loving.” I called.

I could see bags dropped by the front door. I was happy that my girl was home and hoped she was getting ready for a good fvcckk!ng.

There was no reply. I walked into Helen’s room – it was a mess as usual bags and clothes everywhere. I put my phone on charge then went out to find her. Maybe she was upstairs I raced up and heard the shower going in the main bathroom. I needed to get clean so I thought I would join her.

I quickly stripped off – my c0cckk again hard sprung up out of my jocks and pointed the way. I wanted to surprise her so I slowly turned the knob – it wasn’t locked – so I snuck inside closing the door slowly behind me. The room was full of steam and the glass was frosted.

I could see her silhouette in the shower and I stood just watching for a moment – my hand pulling on my c0cckk. It was then I heard her she was cvmm!ng and cvmm!ng hard. I could just make out that she was sitting on the shower floor her legs spread wide and she had the detachable shower head in her hand running the water directly on her young sweet pleasure hole.

“Yeeessssssss that’s it, that’s it ,yesssssss aaaaarrrrgggggg fvcckkkk aaaarrrrgggggg!” she screamed sounding muffled as the sounds of the water hit the floor and the lower part of the shower walls.

I couldn’t wait any longer I walked over and opened the door and got right in.

“FVVCCKK. WHAT THE FVVCCKK TOM DO YOU THINK………. GET FVVCCK OUT OF HERE”. Screamed Gail. Helen’s mum.

My c0cckk was staring her in the face perfectly from where she was sitting.

I turned and jumped out of the shower grabbing the towel she had set on the hook at the side of the shower for herself. I rubbed the towel fast and hard all over me drying myself as quick as possible.

“I am sorry Ms T. Oh fvcckk I’m sorry. Helen said you were going, fvcckk, sorry, I really am so fvvcck!ng sorry. I honestly didn’t know.”

I wished at that moment the ground would open and swallow me up.

Gail stood up and turned the water off then got out of the shower. She walked nak33d right up to me and looked me directly right in the eyes.

“Helen’s plane has been delayed overnight – the snow closed the airport.” she said, neither screaming nor angry any more.

I had fear running through me reaching every access of my mind and soul. I felt sick in the stomach but my c0cckk was still hard stood looking at her.

‘Why am I still fvcck!ng hard?’ was what passed through my head. I couldn’t think let alone react until Gail spoke.

“You know Tom; I can tell Helen about this, even have you charged for being a dirty pervert.” Her words were calm. They scared and intrigued me at the same time.

“I am sorry, so sorry I thought you were away and Helen was home and you were her, oh dam fvvcck.” My words rushed out all at once but it felt the more I said the deeper I dug. There was at this point no escape. What would Helen think?

“Well she isn’t here, it’s me and I think it’s only fair that since you have heard me cvmm that I get to see you cvmm as well, don’t you?” she asked with more intent in her voice.
Continue Reading...
https://binginvest.xyz/sumptuous-succulent-my-girlfriends-mom-took-me-to-an-unending-adventure/
Re: Succulent & Soft: My Girlfriend’s Mum Took My D-icck On Heavenly Ride by OnminyiEmmy: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2022
https://web.facebook.com/253602788692233/posts/949244525794719/?_rdc=1&_rdr

I was just about to leave work when I received Helen’s text.

“Hey Tom at airport it’s snowing, hopefully leaving soon, can’t wait 2 get red d 4 u”.

Then a second text

“Mums away use side door Bleep.”

That made me smile I still had 2 hours to go here and then another 15 minutes to get to her place and couldn’t wait. It was Friday and I have two days of fun and pleasure to look forward to. My bal||z were full since my fabulous 21 year old girlfriend Helen had been away for the last week on a work conference and was flying back today.

Eventually it was time to leave and I washed my grotty hands and grabbed a clean shirt from my locker. Being an apprentice mechanic sure is dirty but at 19 and that’s the job.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and raced out to my car – it was held together with tape and bolts – but it got me where I needed to go and in truth I couldn’t afford anything else right now.

The drive to Helen’s place was slow. It seemed everyone wanted to go her way for the night. I had checked my phone before I left but the battery was flat. I decided I would hook it up at Helen’s to the charger.

Each time I reached another set of red lights my c0cckk pulsed just a little bit harder and by the time I pulled in her driveway and my c0cckk was as hard as it had every been.

I walked around the back and went in the side door as usual – it’s always open when someone is home.

“Hey s3zy, where are you? Your man is here for some loving.” I called.

I could see bags dropped by the front door. I was happy that my girl was home and hoped she was getting ready for a good fvcckk!ng.

There was no reply. I walked into Helen’s room – it was a mess as usual bags and clothes everywhere. I put my phone on charge then went out to find her. Maybe she was upstairs I raced up and heard the shower going in the main bathroom. I needed to get clean so I thought I would join her.

I quickly stripped off – my c0cckk again hard sprung up out of my jocks and pointed the way. I wanted to surprise her so I slowly turned the knob – it wasn’t locked – so I snuck inside closing the door slowly behind me. The room was full of steam and the glass was frosted.

I could see her silhouette in the shower and I stood just watching for a moment – my hand pulling on my c0cckk. It was then I heard her she was cvmm!ng and cvmm!ng hard. I could just make out that she was sitting on the shower floor her legs spread wide and she had the detachable shower head in her hand running the water directly on her young sweet pleasure hole.

“Yeeessssssss that’s it, that’s it ,yesssssss aaaaarrrrgggggg fvcckkkk aaaarrrrgggggg!” she screamed sounding muffled as the sounds of the water hit the floor and the lower part of the shower walls.

I couldn’t wait any longer I walked over and opened the door and got right in.

“FVVCCKK. WHAT THE FVVCCKK TOM DO YOU THINK………. GET FVVCCK OUT OF HERE”. Screamed Gail. Helen’s mum.

My c0cckk was staring her in the face perfectly from where she was sitting.

I turned and jumped out of the shower grabbing the towel she had set on the hook at the side of the shower for herself. I rubbed the towel fast and hard all over me drying myself as quick as possible.

“I am sorry Ms T. Oh fvcckk I’m sorry. Helen said you were going, fvcckk, sorry, I really am so fvvcck!ng sorry. I honestly didn’t know.”

I wished at that moment the ground would open and swallow me up.

Gail stood up and turned the water off then got out of the shower. She walked nak33d right up to me and looked me directly right in the eyes.

“Helen’s plane has been delayed overnight – the snow closed the airport.” she said, neither screaming nor angry any more.

I had fear running through me reaching every access of my mind and soul. I felt sick in the stomach but my c0cckk was still hard stood looking at her.

‘Why am I still fvcck!ng hard?’ was what passed through my head. I couldn’t think let alone react until Gail spoke.

“You know Tom; I can tell Helen about this, even have you charged for being a dirty pervert.” Her words were calm. They scared and intrigued me at the same time.

“I am sorry, so sorry I thought you were away and Helen was home and you were her, oh dam fvvcck.” My words rushed out all at once but it felt the more I said the deeper I dug. There was at this point no escape. What would Helen think?

“Well she isn’t here, it’s me and I think it’s only fair that since you have heard me cvmm that I get to see you cvmm as well, don’t you?” she asked with more intent in her voice.
Continue Reading...
https://binginvest.xyz/sumptuous-succulent-my-girlfriends-mom-took-me-to-an-unending-adventure/[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore / A New Trend... Be Advised / Take The Monster Out of the Home, Have You Watched This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.