Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore (531 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore by africamediang(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Anything might happen, but as a man, you need to know if your girlfriend still loves you or if you’re wasting your time in the name of a relationship.

There are several indicators that a lady is no longer in love with you as a man. It is preferable to move on rather than begging for love and later being hurt or entering a relationship with which you would be unhappy.

1. She Becomes Angry Over Minor Issues.
When a woman no longer loves you, she

Becomes enraged over seemingly insignificant things, such as the way you speak and walk. When you start recognizing these indications, you’ll find yourself fighting or having misunderstandings in your relationship virtually every day. You’re well aware that she doesn’t love you in the way you believe.

2. She hardly ever posts your photos on her social media accounts.

This is because she isn’t serious about the relationship or she doesn’t love you. She wants to be perceived as a single woman who is not in a public relationship.

If a lady truly loves you, she will not mind sharing your photos on social media to show her friends that you are dating. It’s a red flag if your woman doesn’t post about you on social media but instead writes about her male buddies. It’s referred to as a partnership rather than a secret court. When a woman loves you, she wants to show you off to the rest of the world.

3. She doesn’t text or call as much as she used to.

When a lady or your girlfriend stops texting or calling you like she used to, it’s an indication you’re dating yourself in a relationship. Something is wrong, and you should be aware of it.

Either she’s focusing her attention on someone else or she’s lost interest in the connection.

4. She tells you right in your face that she needs to break up with you.

If a lady says such things, it suggests she has already begun to anticipate such a day, and her feelings for you have faded.

No matter how much misunderstanding and conflict there is, a woman who truly loves you will not joke about the word breakup unless she has no other choice than to quit the relationship.

Read More>>>>>>https://africamediang.com/signs-that-shows-girlfriend-doesnt-love-you/

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Nope I won't be starting today with GALS

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Love You Anymore by Rastaramsey(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
I don't give a Bleep about love grin grin

Only fools chase females wey no like them up and down grin grin

I don't need the red pill to be wise..

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Complete State Of Dilemma / 20 Setbacks Divorce Brings / How Can I Best Handle This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.