Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant (3594 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello fam, Please I need your advice on my issue; My wife and I got married 5 years ago and she has been unable to get pregnant. We have done all tests, which the doctor confirmed that I am fine but she might have a slight issue. We have tried addressing the issue but still no positive result. The thing is I am getting very impatient and feel very unhappy when I see my friends with their family especially their children...my wife is a good woman and honestly at this point I dont know what to do. I am not getting younger and I would love to have kids while I am still very much active... please kindly advise me on what to do because its becoming embarassing at this point.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Candidlady: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
sad

Like the auntie above said please be patient with her

Try this too

Raspberries and blueberries are rich in natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, which help in boosting fertility levels. They are also a good source of folate and vitamin C, which can help with foetal development.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Mrkumareze(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
What is your location ?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Mrsoft3(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:
Hello fam, Please I need your advice on my issue; My wife and I got married 5 years ago and she has been unable to get pregnant. We have done all tests, which the doctor confirmed that I am fine but she might have a slight issue. We have tried addressing the issue but still no positive result. The thing is I am getting very impatient and feel very unhappy when I see my friends with their family especially their children...my wife is a good woman and honestly at this point I dont know what to do. I am not getting younger and I would love to have kids while I am still very much active... please kindly advise me on what to do because its becoming embarassing at this point.

Children are of the Lord, there is nothing God cannot do. I am not saying you don't pray or you don't know God, but honestly you must provoke your miracle to come to you. Be patient,for you to voice out as a man at this stage it's cause you have really tried and the pressure is just too much. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Best advice I can give you is change your location with your wife if its possible.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Richy4(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
The question is did you marry her for procreation purposes only or for the love you have for her?... Having a kid is an added plus in a relationship...no doubt about that but some times definition on why u got married in the first place is very important as well...

Rest of mind sometimes brings couple closer to their goal.. Maybe you can try other options like adoption....No stigma attached anymore... with having a kid to care for, you might not even know when your biological star might start developing right in your wife's womb due to rest of mind...

Putting a burning coal on her and wearing an unpleasant countenance is not the best way to go about it... My honest opinion though...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Beremx(f): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
You didn’t say what your wife’s fertility issue is. Nevertheless, why not try traditional means for her to get pregnant. It seems to have worked for many women I know.

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why not adopt if she can't get pregnant since she's a good lady according to you. A child is a child.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Mariangeles(f): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Why not adopt if she can't get pregnant since she's a good lady according to you. A child is a child.

Most men do not seem to like the adoption idea for some reason(s).
Especially when they’re trying for a child.

That aside, what inspired your moniker?
I almost always try to pronounce it anytime I see it, and it sounds Asian.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by drmuchin: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Go and see an Obs/Gynae
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Most men do not seem to like the adoption idea for some reason(s).
Especially when they’re trying for a child.

That aside, what inspired your moniker?
I almost always try to pronounce it anytime I see it, and it sounds Asian.

It is Japanese. If you watch anime it's ichigos bankai from the anime bleach.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by bigjackass: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
So you want to cheat on your wife ehn grin undecided.
There's something called IVF and another thing called surrogacy undecided Ask your doctor for directions on how to go about it.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
Has she done abortions before ??

Going through your statement and with the way you’re sounding, seems you’re hiding something about your wife. Sorry to say, just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Going through your statement and with the way you’re sounding, seems you’re hiding something about your wife. Sorry to say, just my observation.

Does he owe you further explanations about his wife?
Take what he’s willing to tell or leave it.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by BRATISLAVA: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It is Japanese. If you watch anime it's ichigos bankai from the anime bleach.

Are you interested in the 1000 year blood war nowadays?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:

men like yourself, who value their lives upon the lives of others, will never be satisfied.... if you indeed love your wife and your marriage then stick with it. if your main focus is to get a child at any cost then best start looking for an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Are you interested in the 1000 year blood war nowadays?

Oh yeah. They are continuing the animation this year.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by BRATISLAVA: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Oh yeah. They are continuing the animation this year.

Unfortunately, it seems you've outgrown it.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by chudyprince: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beremx:
You didn’t say what your wife’s fertility issue is. Nevertheless, why not try traditional means for her to get pregnant. It seems to have worked for many women I know.

It is well with you
please, what are the tradition methods, what is the name.
My wife and i are having similar problem
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Be patient with her,has she ever done some flushing of the fallopian tubes?

I don't think so
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Richy4:
The question is did you marry her for procreation purposes only or for the love you have for her?... Having a kid is an added plus in a relationship...no doubt about that but some times definition on why u got married in the first place is very important as well...

Rest of mind sometimes brings couple closer to their goal.. Maybe you can try other options like adoption....No stigma attached anymore... with having a kid to care for, you might not even know when your biological star might start developing right in your wife's womb due to rest of mind...

Putting a burning coal on her and wearing an unpleasant countenance is not the best way to go about it... My honest opinion though...

I have really started considering adoption but I am just not comfortable with it at the moment, I feel nothing beats having a child that you can call your own biologically.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
drmuchin:
Go and see an Obs/Gynae

We have done this, 3 different ones sef
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

She hasn't had an abortion before
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:

I don't think so
let her try it out.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by bigl: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:

Hope the tests u ran aren't being wrongly interpreted?

Sometimes, something like 9 million count for men, which is bad would be passed on as "you're fine" and that couls be a delaying factor cos u need a minimum of 15 to 20 million to impregnate ....

I'll suggest u see a professional gynaecologist who knows what he's doing ..

I can guarantee u, in 6 months your wife would get pregnant if u see the right Pro in that field jare .. not all these play boys running upandan

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

men like yourself, who value their lives upon the lives of others, will never be satisfied.... if you indeed love your wife and your marriage then stick with it. if your main focus is to get a child at any cost then best start looking for an alternative.

I don't understand the "will never be satisfied" part, looking for an alternative is one of the reasons I came to ask this forum publicly.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
let her try it out.
Okay, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:
I don't understand the "will never be satisfied" part, looking for an alternative is one of the reasons I came to ask this forum publicly.

you value your life upon what others have in their lives... thus, you will never be happy as there will always be someone out there who has more than you (in their own lives). cherish what you got instead of looking at what others have, and making "their" lives your benchmark.

why did you actually marry this woman?! aint you guys a family already? cant you adopt children?

how can you be satisfied when your satisfaction is based on what others have...?!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Richy4(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:

I have really started considering adoption but I am just not comfortable with it at the moment, I feel nothing beats having a child that you can call your own biologically.

Nothing beats having a child that u can call your own? shocked... Okay buddy please do not adopt my brother if u are not mentally ready to regard an adopted child as your own....

The worst thing a man can do to a child is to make him/ her feel different knowingly or unknowingly...

God will bless you and your wife at the appointed time... But while you are waiting for his answers, keep on visiting the doctors... And I believe some medical professionals on this forum might bring some other alternatives as well... Wishing you the best Buddy...

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
chudyprince:
please, what are the tradition methods, what is the name.
My wife and i are having similar problem
Send me a DM. I will refer you to someone I know personally who can help you. I hope your wife isn’t O negative? That’s the one the person cannot handle
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by discojug: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Richy4:

Nothing beats having a child that u can call your own? shocked... Okay buddy please do not adopt my brother if u are not mentally read to regard an adopted child as your own....

The worst thing a man can do to a child is to make him/ her feel different knowingly or unknowingly...

God will bless you and your wife at the appointed time... But while you are waiting for his answers, keep on visiting the doctors... And I believe some medical professionals on this forum might bring some other alternatives as well... Wishing you the best Buddy...

Thank you so much bro, but please don't get me wrong when I said "I feel nothing beats...." its just my personal opinion and my opinion might be wrong; To be fair, adopting a child is not a bad idea but to me having one's biological child feels a bit fulfilling. Steve Jobs was adopted and he turned out to be great.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by kadas01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Only THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR Gives Children!

HE Would surely do it for both of you....... just continue to genuinely Trust in HIM!

I know it's NOT easy but be very careful NOT to fall into "fraudulent hands"!

My sincere advice: please, look for "organic moringa" leaves, preferably dried and tell your wife to take it as tea (in a tea cup) with a teaspoon of "organic honey" every morning and night before bed!

NOTE: strictly "100% Organic/Natural" for both the moringa leaves and the honey!

Do NOT use the seed/stem/root!

Use ONLY the leaves, preferably dried!

It is well with your home my brother!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's First Pregnant Man Divorces Wife / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Mini Star Diapers On Mocality Deals For Just 1900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.