Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant (3595 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Be patient with her,has she ever done some flushing of the fallopian tubes?
Op don't listen to this old woman o. Flushing of fallopian tubes leads to future disaster. There is a thin membrane surrounding the wall of the fallopian tubes the moment you fulsh those membrane are affected. And no surgery can fix it.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Unfortunately, it seems you've outgrown it.

Can never outgrow anime.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Ndidi2: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:

We have done this, 3 different ones sef
please let her try eating cucumber morning and night and comot ur mind on anything and c how a common cucumber will u get the miracle u desire..
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Zaheertyler(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:
Hello fam, Please I need your advice on my issue; My wife and I got married 5 years ago and she has been unable to get pregnant. We have done all tests, which the doctor confirmed that I am fine but she might have a slight issue. We have tried addressing the issue but still no positive result. The thing is I am getting very impatient and feel very unhappy when I see my friends with their family especially their children...my wife is a good woman and honestly at this point I dont know what to do. I am not getting younger and I would love to have kids while I am still very much active... please kindly advise me on what to do because its becoming embarassing at this point.
My dad would have helped but he is late
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by PlsBanMe: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Be patient with your wife. It is difficult but if you exercise some more patience, she will one day carry your baby.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by capnies: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO ADOPT ADOPTING WILL BRING PEACE TO YOUR HOME AND MAKE YOU WIFE RELAXED. I WOULD SAY ADOPT A BABY GIRL OF ABOUT 3YRS FIRST.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ADOPTION.
WE KEEP SAYING WE WANT OUR BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN, WHEN IN REALITY WE ARE FROM ONE GENE.
I HAVE THREE CHILDREN, BUT AM PLANNING TO ADOPT A CHILD BY NEXT YEAR AND MAYBE ANOTHER IN THE FUTURE. AN ADOPTED CHILD IS YOUR CHILD ALL YOU DO IS TO TRAIN HIM TO BE LIKE YOU. AN ADOPTED CHILD IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL CHILD PERIOD
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by armyofone(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
I heard about a family who tried to conceive for several with no luck. They adopted a baby and then 2 years later she conceived. They went on to have 3 biological children.

Another one tried for several years with no luck. Did ivf and had a baby. Then she conceived and had more kids naturally.

Op, she should start marking her calendar. First day of period for the next six months. Take this with you when you see an obgyn. It can be used to calculate fertile period.
Don't forget to have your your sperm checked.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by soundOsonic: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:
Hello fam, Please I need your advice on my issue; My wife and I got married 5 years ago and she has been unable to get pregnant. We have done all tests, which the doctor confirmed that I am fine but she might have a slight issue. We have tried addressing the issue but still no positive result. The thing is I am getting very impatient and feel very unhappy when I see my friends with their family especially their children...my wife is a good woman and honestly at this point I dont know what to do. I am not getting younger and I would love to have kids while I am still very much active... please kindly advise me on what to do because its becoming embarassing at this point.
Adopt na.
Or just do ivf if you can afford it.
Or just discuss with your wife, get a lady pregnant and pay her of.
Or Divorce your wife and remarry
Or marry a second wife and keep her

Those are your options, choose. The more you read the option the more the choices becomes tougher
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by rickpat(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Like the auntie above said please be patient with her

Try this too

Raspberries and blueberries are rich in natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, which help in boosting fertility levels. They are also a good source of folate and vitamin C, which can help with foetal development.
this blew me away...well done candidlady
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by temi4fash(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:

Apart from medical stuffs.. You should try praying along side... God would answer you speedily, there is a thread for TTC people in the health section, it would help you guys.
God would take control
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Contact +233579928228. You will testify
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
discojug:
For better for worse.

Jisike

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by CountVersailles(f): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Beremx:
Send me a DM. I will refer you to someone I know personally who can help you. I hope your wife isn’t O negative? That’s the one the person cannot handle
What kind of nonsense is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Uglygurl(f): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2022
DEAR POSTER,LOG IN TO FACEBOOK AND SEARCH FOR "RACHEAL MEL" (SHE'S ON LONG WHITE GOWN,RED HAIR & SHOE PLUS SCARF). BUY THE HERB SHE IS SELLING AND YOU AND WIFEY WILL COME BACK TO TESTIFY.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by AutoChick4U(f): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2022
discojug:
Try ivf
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Francisanointed(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist
Look for children around your area buy things for them, show them love always. In fact, anywhere you see children,be ready to do your best for them. Don't go and ask the devil what he can't give for free. Stay with God and God only. Don't give up. Treat your wife with love no matter what. It is not her fault

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you believe in herbs you can try alternative medicine....you'll thank God, don't waste time anymore...there's power and a lot of benefits in herbs for people that know how to concoct and specific things to do... embrace it today and testify
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Killmods: I'm sorry
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Ifyjos(f): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
God's time is the best,when GOD will do it u will be suprised,just wait a litttle longer he will put a smile on ur face.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Truvelisback(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
discojug:
A weird advice. Try and see if u can get another lady pregnant to get children for u, if u can but don't divorce ur wife. But if ur mind no carry am, no do am oooo.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
A
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
You can adopt while you’re still trusting God. Many kids needs love in this life. Pick one and love while you trust God
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by RealityKings: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Be patient bro. God will provide the baby when it's time but in the main time, keep fuckin her
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by RealityKings: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
You can adopt while you’re still trusting God. Many kids needs love in this life. Pick one and love while you trust God
How you doing
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
RealityKings:

How you doing

I’m good thank you smiley. Trust you’re good too?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by RealityKings: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

I’m good thank you smiley. Trust you’re good too?
I am trying to be.
Can I send you a pm
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by frozen70(f): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
discojug:

God's time remains the best in our Ives, but let's pray the time comes quickly

Your ability to be patience with her uptil this moment is not by your power, but grace of God

She will bear kids if the underlying issues are resolved

It's not how far but how well

What if you are the one with extreme low sperm count she will be with you and support you to build it up

Let's not be faster than our shadows

You can start the process of adoption while you keep trying
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Pacesetter2021: 5:40am On Mar 09, 2022
Love is patient

If you are not getting younger, you can is she getting younger?

Selfless loyalty.

It is when things don't go as planned one will know who is really on their side.

Stop thinking I, I, I, start thinking we, we, we.

You are in this together.

Seek God's face because he never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
Richy4:
The question is did you marry her for procreation purposes only or for the love you have for her?... Having a kid is an added plus in a relationship...no doubt about that but some times definition on why u got married in the first place is very important as well...

Rest of mind sometimes brings couple closer to their goal.. Maybe you can try other options like adoption....No stigma attached anymore... with having a kid to care for, you might not even know when your biological star might start developing right in your wife's womb due to rest of mind...

Putting a burning coal on her and wearing an unpleasant countenance is not the best way to go about it... My honest opinion though...
[/s]

Easier to type such ambiguous answer when you aren't wearing the Shoe.Oga we all got married to raise up a new Generation and be put in check sexually, nobody in this world puts a woman in the house just to admire her beauty,likewise no woman get married to a man just to admire his Handsome Ness.
For op I know no amount of persuasion is logical at this time been. I definitely know you have a set plan to train your kids while you still young and agile, talk to your wife and make sure you discover the exact problem from a hospital and if it is beyond remedy you know the rest. Somethings aren't logical or right but a man needs to do what he needs to do, ensure you get her blessings by the way. Same way Sarah did to Abraham. And let it be on record for you (before u say you weren't told) if you choose to go with the second advice, what you do for A you must do for B. If you get a highlander for A you must get same for B. A wrapper for A you must get for B. If you throw a 1milion birthday for A you must do Same for B. Simply as that so check your pocket, me I don't like cheating.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Richy4(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2022
stinflame:
[s][/s]

Easier to type such ambiguous answer when you aren't wearing the Shoe.Oga we all got married to raise up a new Generation and be put in check sexually, nobody in this world puts a woman in the house just to admire her beauty,likewise no woman get married to a man just to admire his Handsome Ness.
For op I know no amount of persuasion is logical at this time been. I definitely know you have a set plan to train your kids while you still young and agile, talk to your wife and make sure you discover the exact problem from a hospital and if it is beyond remedy you know the rest. Somethings aren't logical or right but a man needs to do what he needs to do, ensure you get her blessings by the way. Same way Sarah did to Abraham.

Please say that you got married to raise new generation.. That is your own definition of Marriage.... Do not say WE ALL...Hence when the reason why you got married (procreation) did not materialize, u look for other alternative means to achieve your set goal which was having multiple women ...

Many couple married for different reasons that were best known to them... Stop generalizing about something you knew nothing about... No disrespect but try and read more about why people get married...It's all over the internet....Child bearing is important in every marriage but that is not the only reason people get married...That was why I suggested that to OP to define his reasons...

So you know, I did not see any new suggestion that you gave to OP that warrant u canceling my submission... I was thinking that you got a brighter idea. ...U should have engaged me in a chat here to know the reason why I said what I said....That's how to show good manners in a public forum..... instead of canceling stuffs embarassed
Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Richy4:

Please say that you got married to raise new generation.. That is your own definition of Marriage.... Do not say WE ALL...Hence when the reason why you got married (procreation) did not materialize, u look for other alternative means to achieve your set goal which was having multiple women ...
[s]
Many couple married for different reasons that were best known to them... Stop generalizing about something you knew nothing about... No disrespect but try and read more about why people get married...It's all over the internet[/s]....Child bearing is important in every marriage but that is not the only reason people get married...That was why I suggested that to OP to define his reasons...

So you know, I did not see any new suggestion that you gave to OP that warrant u canceling my submission... I was thinking that you got a brighter idea. ...U should have engaged me in a chat here to know the reason why I said what I said....That's how to show good manners in a public forum..... instead of canceling stuffs embarassed

That again will only be a deceit and just a sooth balm, any other reason apart from procreation which is as a result of love from Sane human is definitely a Greedy reason then and such shouldn't be encouraged in our society. Is it getting married to your wife because of a Contract or other material reasons? In as much as we need to give a soft landing, the truth can't be twisted to fit. Op would have choose the part of celibacy and avoided the institution called marriage to uphold your point. Canon and Sharia Law gives room for an Outright divorce of the man when it is discovered he is impotent after marriage, it is been assumed no legal marriage was conducted because the number one reason for marriage which is procreation can't be uphold, provided the woman is ready to bring Forth her complains and prove.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Unable To Get Pregnant by Richy4(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2022
stinflame:

That again will only be a deceit and just a sooth balm, any other reason apart from procreation which is as a result of love from Sane human is definitely a Greedy reason then and such shouldn't be encouraged in our society. Is it getting married to your wife because of a Contract or other material reasons? In as much as we need to give a soft landing, the truth can't be twisted to fit. Op would have choose the part of celibacy and avoided the institution called marriage to uphold your point. Canon and Sharia Law gives room for an Outright divorce of the man when it is discovered he is impotent after marriage, it is been assumed no legal marriage was conducted because the number one reason for marriage which is procreation can't be uphold, provided the woman is ready to bring Forth her complains and prove.

http://www.lifamilies.com/chat/topic-having-children-is-it-the-only-reason-to-get-married-328881-1.html
https://www.quora.com/Is-having-children-really-the-only-reason-to-get-married

Instead of us arguing back and forth, Just read some submission of everyday people like you and I on why they got married...

It is easier to relax in the comfort of your home and think in a parallel manner... A diversified or broaden view might help correct such..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mini Star Diapers On Mocality Deals For Just 1900 / I Need Social Service's Contact For Child/slave/maid Abuse / Ways To Make Sure Your Vagina Never Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.