Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith (54789 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by blackslayer: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He's correct.
Na now him EYE clear.

Earth is the heaven we have, but how u manage & mismanage your portion, is what counts.
That's the reason there's a HELL is in Nigeria.
While there are heavens in the advanced nations.

RELIGION was designed to keep people in check.
Imagine a world without Religion.
Religion does more police work than the police itself. It checkmates human conduct.

Imagine the LAWLESSNESS that will prevail and envelope this world when people realise hell doesn't exist.

We are all in a simulation. The programmer gave you a little consciousness, alas it seems you have a bug. The master programmer will debug you, if you are worthy.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Omen100(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
He claimed that there's no heaven and hell but contradicted himself by saying that heaven is on earth.

He's kinda confused.

If heaven is on earth, then where is hell? undecided

Lagos.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by vicfajeze: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2022
onthehill:
There’s No Heaven And Hell - Pastor Abosom Says As He Abandons His Christian Faith

https://www.instagram.com/p/CazUg-wtE4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
so the bobo don join religion of peace or pieces?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by charlsecy(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
He claimed that there's no heaven and hell but contradicted himself by saying that heaven is on earth.
That's logic for you, but the truth is I can bet you understood what he meant.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by iamuye(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only God knows the reality

Let's be honest with ourselves and stop ego tripping
A God who created a Nuclear reaction as powerful as the Sun which is 100 times bigger than. Earth to power the entire Solar system..

A God that made billions of Stars more powerful and hotter than our sun

A God that created million of intelligent living things animal and plants accross land ocean and sea

Such God doesn't have time for humans childish behaviour and stupid religious competition

Am 100% certain God is busy with other meaningful projects in the Universe which human technology or senses are too little decipher

Just has small ants can't comprehend science and intelligence of Human, humans brain and technology can't comprehend science of the Universe, God's and the Creator

Totally agree with you.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Microwhy: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
You should not be surprised !These are the Last of Last Days!
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled

It behoves on you as an individual to Guard yourself, so you don't be a Casualty of these Endtimes..

HEAVEN is Real!
Hell is Real!
There is No more time! JESUS CHRIST is Coming!!!
Please I want your reply about this. Someone have been arguing with me ever since.
onthehill:
Osofo also claimed that Jesus Christ is just a messenger of God and not God as Christians believe.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CazUg-wtE4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

He's kinda confused.

so since you no know say naija na hell on Earth?? You must be very rich for not knowing that..
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Winters23: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Mr man go and tell your daddy in hell who sent you here, that I'm not interested in whatever in hell you have to sell.

I'm completely sold out to God and there's nothing you and your daddy with all his hell-bound children can do about that!

Mr hellfire you are hell bound

Your life is incomplete without hellfire. It pays your bill, cloths you, fuels your car if you already have and buys your internet data. Without hellfire you have nothing left to threaten your dumb church members.

So it makes sense your name from now on is Mr hellfire. You need hellfire more than hell needs you.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by naikeboy(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2022
omooba969:

What's going to happen to people in India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Philippines, Singapore, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Palestine, Syria et al

Are these people going to perish just like that?

What happened to people who perished during the Flood Noah warned them about?
What happened to those who perished in Sodom and Gomorrah?
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

If u don’t believe in God u won’t go to heaven. Which is only factual, easy and understandable.

Why do u want or care to go to a heaven u don’t believe the God who created it exist? How can heaven exist if u don’t believe God exists? undecided

It will be logical for u to go to Hell for simple disbelief not even because u were bad. undecided

Then your God is a sick, reetarded foooool!

People that don't believe in him or worship him are to be tortured. That is a mad, sadist entity!

Why were you trying to avoid confirming he throws non-believers in fire before with the nonsense "How u interpret it in spiritual context is another level of discussion"?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by ogub(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2022
He will cry but then it be too late when he realises that there's heaven and hell if he fails to repent from this evil path he's treading.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by JaceBlaze: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2022
"hell is not a place you go if you not a Christian, it's failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Then your God is a sick, reetarded foooool!

People that don't believe in him or worship him are to be tortured. That is a mad, sadist entity!

Why were you trying to avoid confirming he throws non-believers in fire before with the nonsense "How u interpret it in spiritual context is another level of discussion"?

U went back to ur insults on what u don’t understand or maybe refuse to understand.

Yet Logically i explained it that If u don’t believe in a God why or how can u enter his heaven??

Non believers are the ones throwing themselves in hell logically speaking not God.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2022
That should be his personal opinion, he should not worry about heaven and earth palaver, when his time on earth expired, his eyes will clear. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Offpoint1: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Kingpele:
A failed pastor very unfortunate, I know he is tired of living a holy life but for me I have seen hell fire with my own eyes and people were crying bitterly in the experience I had, when a sinner goes to hell the first thing he realised is that God doesn't pay attention to the prayer of a sinner,I am a living example that heaven and hell is more real than our physical experience ,I read yesterday about people who had death experience, they say that though they see themselves in bed but somehow they feel all their senses showing that a human mind lives even after death, don't wait till u die to experience it
You had on-hand experience of hell, explain which organ you experienced the burning with.

It baffles me how a full blown grown adult believes he/she will go to heaven or hell when they die.

Supposedly there's a "spirit you", it's totally immune to your earthly/humans elements Such as hunger, pains, love or hate.

Your source of life known as consciousness is unintelligent, it neither bear awareness of nothing. A layman example is "Electricity and computer" the source of power or consciousness to your computer is your electricity, once it's disconnected the computer is dead and electricity returns to the source.
Electricity is conscious of nothing, it's dumb.

There is a reason why Bible writers told you "There will be resurrection of both the just and unjust" you'll need your human form to answer whatever punishment awaited.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by musicwriter(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Our little mind will always seek to doubt the presence of a super miraculous being..

Good luck in a denial quest!

Any "super miraculous being" cannot be the Allah in your Koran or Yahweh of the bible. Because both are not qualified.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by JooEeL(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Vicoymi:
And you really think such a wise one wise God would not make his thoughts know to mankind rather allow them groupe for such important pre requisite to be with him that being his utmost desire

We still have no definite proof of God. It is assumption that he exists; moreso that he is wise.

Making his thoughts known to us and how we live gives even more room for all manner of confusion. Pls talk to me: how did he make his thoughts known to mankind? This is very likely another error many like you deliberately lead yourselves into.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

U went back to ur insults on what u don’t understand or maybe refuse to understand.

Yet Logically i explained it that If u don’t believe in a God why or how can u enter his heaven??

Non believers are the ones throwing themselves in hell logically speaking not God.

Do you believe a God that puts people in fire for merely not worshipping him is sane?

Would you like a leader like that?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Do you believe a God that puts people in fire for merely not worshipping him is sane?

Would you like a leader like that?

For not believing in him? Yes that’s a good leader. Why should u go to a place u don’t believe the God who created it exists??

U refused to believe in him or it so u refused to go. That’s a great leader.

If u don’t believe u have money in the/a bank u won’t go to the atm talkless or try to withdraw money will u??
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by 22jumpstreet: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2022
emysmile:

I will rather burn in hell with the Jesus I know than go to paradise with the Allah I don't know and don't want to know.

So you really don't want to know.

You only contented with believing, even if what you believe might be a lie....
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

For not believing in him? Yes that’s a good leader. Why should u go to a place u don’t believe the God who created it exists??

If u don’t believe u have money in the/a bank u won’t go to the atm talkless or try to withdraw money will u??

You are really fucking dumb and you deserve the shiit leaders that ruin your life in Nigeria.

You are even privileged to have those useless leaders because, at least, the are less wicked and psychopathic than your foolish God.

Even Idi Amin would still be a decent leader for you after killing your family and eating some of them. He is still better leader for you than your reeetarded God.

Your IQ is extremely low!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
You should not be surprised !These are the Last of Last Days!
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled

It behoves on you as an individual to Guard yourself, so you don't be a Casualty of these Endtimes..

HEAVEN is Real!
Hell is Real!
There is No more time! JESUS CHRIST is Coming!!!

Time for hard on to masturbate.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by ogwumgbe: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingpele:
A failed pastor very unfortunate, I know he is tired of living a holy life but for me I have seen hell fire with my own eyes and people were crying bitterly in the experience I had, when a sinner goes to hell the first thing he realised is that God doesn't pay attention to the prayer of a sinner,I am a living example that heaven and hell is more real than our physical experience ,I read yesterday about people who had death experience, they say that though they see themselves in bed but somehow they feel all their senses showing that a human mind lives even after death, don't wait till u die to experience it

Your vision is false, no one is in hell now bro. The resurrection of the dead has not yet taken place
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

He's kinda confused.

Hell should be in his house shocked
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by dalass(f): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Your vision is false, no one is in hell now bro. The resurrection of the dead has not yet taken place

Kingpele is recounting his personal experience. Don't rubbish it, even the thief on Jesus' right hand is in Paradise and the rich fool is in hell. Lake of fire is the final destination of those in hell while heaven is that for those in Paradise already and those that will be raptured at Jesus'second coming
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Crazyfella001: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jesus the second grin grin
handsomeyinka:

Righteousness89 only talks about war and weird news.

His probably waiting for another CNN breaking news before coming to spew his regular fallacy
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by xamuell: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
JAMO84:
I'd rather strife for heaven, get there and discover there's no heaven, than not strife for it and get there to discover there's heaven, but I will be thrown into hell.

THIS MAN WAS NEVER REALLY A PASTOR
Wise words but deep down, there is a flaw in ur logic. If fear of hell is ur only motivation for religion,
Then it has no use. You are simply playing safe and from a Christian standpoint st least, fear is a tool of the devil, not of God. Therefore believing out of fear is not really believing and as such, such a person is still not heaven bound. Its either you believe or not.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by xamuell: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Boss u dey amaze me.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are really fucking dumb and you deserve the shiit leaders that ruin your life in Nigeria.

You are even privileged to have those useless leaders because, at least, the are less wicked and psychopathic than your foolish God.

Even Idi Amin would still be a decent leader for you after killing your family and eating some of them. He is still better leader for you than your reeetarded God.

Your IQ is extremely low!

When u have no sense or better argument u result to stupid and retarded insults and tantrums. I didn’t give u any spiritual hokus pokus bt simple logic that even a 5 year old can grasp bt ur brain capacity has either refused to understand it or u are filled with too much hate and confused about the truth and God which has nothing to do with me.

Many stupid people on the internet who can’t think for themselves believe anything they are told even if it doesn’t make sense or have any backing, logic or proof. I backed mine with basic logic.

How do u back up ur hateful thinking?? Idiami killed innocent people who opposed him and how it that relatable to my logic? Did I say God will destroy u? I said if I don’t believe Smtn exists u won’t go there. If Sm1 tells u ure a billionare bt u don’t believe and go to the bank to check or withdraw u will remain a poor billionaire who’s fault is it?? Ur stupid fault bro!

U don’t want to believe there is a God bt want to go to a heaven? How can there be a heaven to go to if u don’t believe in it?? undecided

U will get what u believe or work towards. Same concept u apply for ur basic life. So how it that wickedness?? It is a case of intentional ignorance.

U want to go to a heaven then believe there is a heaven 1st.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

When u have no sense or better argument u result to stupid and retarded insults and tantrums. I didn’t give u any spiritual hokus pokus bt simple logic that even a 5 year old can grasp bt ur brain capacity has either refused to understand it or u are filled with too much hate and confused about the truth and God which has nothing to do with me.

Many stupid people on the internet who can’t think for themselves believe anything they are told even if it doesn’t make sense or have any backing, logic or proof. I backed mine with basic logic.

How do u back up ur hateful thinking?? Idiami killed innocent people who opposed him and how it that relatable to my logic? Did I say God will destroy u? I said if I don’t believe Smtn exists u won’t go there. If Sm1 tells u ure a billionare bt u don’t believe and go to the bank to check or withdraw u will remain a poor billionaire who’s fault is it?? Ur stupid fault bro!

U don’t want to believe there is a God bt want to go to a heaven? How can there be a heaven to go to if u don’t believe in it?? undecided

U will get what u believe or work towards. Same concept u apply for ur basic life. So how it that wickedness?? It is a case of intentional ignorance.

U want to go to a heaven then believe there is a heaven 1st.

You are an iddiot if you think a well-educated 13 year old does not have better argument than you reetarded points.

Let me tell you what a well-educated 13 year old would ask your foolish old self and make more sense instantly:

"Excuse me, Uncle, if your God does not want them in his heaven because they did not believe in him, why can't he just stop them from entering heaven and leave them alone? Why does he have to put them in everlasting fire for that simple offence?"

But you are too reeetarded at your age to think at that level.

Your IQ is low. It is clear from the way you reason. It is not an insult.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are an iddiot if you think a well-educated 13 year old does not have better argument than you reetarded points.

Let me tell you what a well-educated 13 year old would ask your foolish old self and make more sense instantly:

"Excuse me, Uncle, if your God does not want them in his heaven because they did not believe in him, why can't he just stop them from entering heaven and leave them alone? Why does he have to put them in everlasting fire for that simple offence?"

But you are too reeetarded at your age to think at that level.

Your IQ is low. It is clear from the way you reason. It is not an insult.

Lolz cos u don’t believe there is a heaven or a hell so u won’t go to heaven and U will find out if there’s a hell. grin

Sadly there is no neural place for stupid and intentionally ignorant people. I’m not sure there is just like there is no middle point for certain actions.

If u works u will have money and enjoy and if u don’t u will be poor and will suffer. There is no middle ground like I won’t suffer bt I won’t have money either. Hunger will finish u on ur bed.

Some logics scenarios have no middle options. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.