Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith (54812 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by AntiMen: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Techsupport:

Since you want to be academic, do you know that you can only prove that something exists but cannot prove that it does not exist.

Then prove that God exists
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
He claimed that there's no heaven and hell but contradicted himself by saying that heaven is on earth.

He's kinda confused.

If heaven is on earth, then where is hell? undecided
If you are rich you are in heaven cheesy
If you are poor you are in hell grin
You gerrit wink if you don't gerrit forget about it tongue
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
JAMO84:
I'd rather strife for heaven, get there and discover there's no heaven, than not strife for it and get there to discover there's heaven, but I will be thrown into hell.

Real mugu brainwashing!

You will rather throw your one chance at life, that you are sure you have, away to strife for a life some idiots 2,000 years ago told you exists, but you are not sure you will have, and where you will be in that life to worship some yeye God?

And you are thinking you are making sense with this post?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Winters23: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Get thee behind me sataan!!!

You’ll join him in hell soon
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by joepepsy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Am sorry son,if you're hurt.
CatANDratTHEORY:

Bro you are cruel undecided
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by TheABOMINATION: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
wonder233:
The fundamental question here is: God who has existed for eternity and will continue to exist for eternity decides somewhere in between the eternities to do a little experiment called "creation". In 6days, he created everything including man, then decides by certain criteria (each religion claim theirs is that criteria), man is sifted into two sets, those that will keep burning for the remainder of the eternity and those that will keep enjoying for the reminder of the eternity. Way I see it, those burning may overtime develop a thick skin to it and those enjoying may become bored. A religious text I was taught growing up says they won't be bored, they will be conditioned not to. Conditioned enjoyments...sounds robotic and mechanical.

Nice reasoning. Even I don't believe that I will be able to enjoy eternal life in heaven if I know that my beloved son or daughter is experiencing eternal pain and suffering in hell. Reason why I don't believe in eternal burning in hell fire.

I actually believe that the greatest punishment God can give to a human is to not allow them experience eternal life of bliss and give them eternal death.

As for whether the people experiencing eternal life would get bored of it, the human mind / soul was created for life in eternity. Reason why no matter the amount of good thing we experience, we will never be satisfied, we always want more good experience.

As for coming up with plenty enough good experience that we would not be bored, while the human intelligence and wisdom is finite / limited, the intelligence and wisdom of God is infinite.

Look, in this life, there's nothing worse than failing to be part of the eternal life to come. Most humans will not realize this fact now, but everyone will realize it on the last day.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Winters23:

You’ll join him in hell soon
Tell that to the demon using you.

It would use you like and dump you in hell if you don't repent!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Zchi1052:
Wahala for church
Una never see anything
The whites brought their tradition to us now we value it more than our own tradition
Church na white man tradition... believe the truth or leave it
Don't mind Nigerians.
It's easier to deceive people than convince same people that they have been deceived.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Winters23: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Tell that to the demon using you.

It would use you like and dump you in hell if you don't repent!

You are hell bound dude

You think threatening anyone with hellfire still works?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by SILVERLINES: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
He claimed that there's no heaven and hell but contradicted himself by saying that heaven is on earth.

He's kinda confused.

does not exist
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Lewiseze1988(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
jaxxy:
Then who created you? Big Bang theory? grin

Only a F00l will say there is no God.

If humans can punish bad people and lock them up in a jail. Why can’t there possibly be somewhere eternal for bad folks? The concept seems very applicable.

If there was no good or bad and everything was perfect I would have understood his logic/concept of no hell or heaven.
if u say heaven is in d sky,then Armstrong must have seen God on his journey to the moon.there is no evidence that heaven is in d sky or exist.its fairy tale.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by IbileIfe: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
He was never a Christian.
He never had a communication with God.

Another charlatan exposed.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Dnockeror333(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
onthehill:
There’s No Heaven And Hell - Pastor Abosom Says As He Abandons His Christian Faith

https://www.instagram.com/p/CazUg-wtE4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ahahahahahahahhhhhh, Me just dey laughio! If my Facebook friends dey here I for don call them say make them come see a man who have woken up from generational sleep! Ah, man, welcome.

Religion is a fear tactise of governance, an opium to uneducate illiterate masses who will never read anything they saw as secret.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Semaj77(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

He's kinda confused.

I don't see the contradiction there , heaven doesn't have to be a physical place , heaven can exist also in our minds or heads. Also , the "existence" of a heaven doesn't mean a hell has to exist
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by HRprof: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
White peoples religious explain in clear terms
Jesus = WhiteMan
Devil = Black man
Heaven = WhiteMan place
Hellfire = Black man place
Since you have decided to buy their religious ideologies do well to accept their racism without complaints because that is how they see you in the definition above

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by rickleye: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

He's kinda confused.

I would say Ghana !
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Winters23:

You are hell bound dude

You think threatening anyone with hellfire still works?

Even the demon using you is afraid of hell fire, but he would want you to remain a fool and ignorant forever, so you must end up there with them. They need you there, because they don't want to be alone, but need some slaves to play with and oppress in hell, and you perfectly fit that mould.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Vicoymi: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
I just want to make two points clear to you,thou you sound nice but
1: There are spiritual components in the world we live in-the light and the darkness, darkness fights against light everyday, because it knows that whoever accept light has enternal value
2: It's foolishness per to say that one would behold creations and still say there's no Creator
For me picking you to quote despite the Insult attached is for a divine reason cos nothing around me happens by chance
The only way to peace is Christ
Remember it's better to live righteously believing Christ then finds out there's no hell and heaven than to live without God and at last find out that there's heaven and hell
Meanwhile I am a sister not a bro sir
Peace!!
JooEeL:

I don't know bro. I'm agnostic. There may be God; there may be gods; there may not be.

There's no credible argument for it; nor against it.

The same argument mainstream puts forward to establish there is a god is the same exact argument against.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by ZooCountry45: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Heaven is outside Nigeria
Hell is Nigeria itself grin
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Winters23: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Even the demon using you is afraid of hell fire, but he would want you to remain a fool and ignorant forever, so you must end up there with them. They need you there, because they don't want to be alone, but need some slaves to play with and oppress in hell, and you perfectly fit that mould.

I don’t give a Fvck about heaven or hell.

It is you that won’t eat without threatening people with burning hell that will end up there
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by cobby14(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Earth is the best place to be and that is our Heaven

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by promisedeco(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kingpele:
A failed pastor very unfortunate, I know he is tired of living a holy life but for me I have seen hell fire with my own eyes and people were crying bitterly in the experience I had, when a sinner goes to hell the first thing he realised is that God doesn't pay attention to the prayer of a sinner,I am a living example that heaven and hell is more real than our physical experience ,I read yesterday about people who had death experience, they say that though they see themselves in bed but somehow they feel all their senses showing that a human mind lives even after death, don't wait till u die to experience it
@bolder is very erroneous.
Nobody is in hell fire. Hell maybe but definitely not hell fire.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by MAVICK2000(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
You should not be surprised !These are the Last of Last Days!
Scriptures Must be Fulfilled

It behoves on you as an individual to Guard yourself, so you don't be a Casualty of these Endtimes..

HEAVEN is Real!
Hell is Real!
There is No more time! JESUS CHRIST is Coming!!!
only if they know they playing a big role in fulfill the endtime but unknown to them they are blinded by the devil

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
jaxxy:
Then who created you? Big Bang theory? grin

Only a F00l will say there is no God.

If humans can punish bad people and lock them up in a jail. Why can’t there possibly be somewhere eternal for bad folks? The concept seems very applicable.

If there was no good or bad and everything was perfect I would have understood his logic/concept of no hell or heaven.

"Bad folks", according to your foolish God, are those who refuse to believe in him.

And their punishment is he will put them in everlasting fire.

That is who you are comparing humans putting people in jail with?

That is your foolish comparison?

You don't think your daft God is sick in the head to reason like that?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by musicwriter(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
As I've always said any intelligent person will finally figure it out. There's no way an intelligent person would live and die with Christianity or any other religion for that matter.

See retired catholic priest opens up on the truth about Christianity

Recently I began considering that religion could actually be a test to identify people who can think and people who can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by adeoyekay(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He's correct.
Na now him EYE clear.

Earth is the heaven we have, but how u manage & mismanage your portion, is what counts.
That's the reason there's a HELL is in Nigeria.
While there are heavens in the advanced nations.

RELIGION was designed to keep people in check.
Imagine a world without Religion.
Religion does more police work than the police itself. It checkmates human conduct.

Imagine the LAWLESSNESS that will prevail and envelope this world when people realise hell doesn't exist.

Hell and heaven are real
The idea of these two destination is not a carricature but what really exist
Bible says sinners will not go unpunish.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
cobby14:
Earth is the best place to be and that is our Heaven
You are RIGHT.
What matters most is how we keep it

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
adeoyekay:
Hell and heaven are real
The idea of these two destination is not a carricature but what really exist
Bible says sinners will not go unpunish.
.....you were there when GOD wrote the Bible himself and handed it over to people. Or na you write BIBLE.
PEOPLE like you sat down & wrote about their lives, handed it over to you to read as BIBLE. What stops you from writing yours and sending it to the Whites?
Sometimes, take an hour of the entire 24hrs of the day and think for yourself.
Don't always rely on others to do the thinking 4u.
Same GOD will send the people of koma hills of Adamawa who parade nakked and the people of Amazon rainforest to Hell for not embracing Christianity. So, it's their Fault.
How does it sound to you?

How does the story of ADAM and EVE sound in your ears.?
God planted a tree in the middle of the Garden and advised them to eat every and avoid the one in the middle. Why plant it in the first place when you want people to avoid such?
Think Bro!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Staru1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
onthehill:
There’s No Heaven And Hell - Pastor Abosom Says As He Abandons His Christian Faith

https://www.instagram.com/p/CazUg-wtE4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How come you believe that there's death?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by juman(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Nigeria is hell fire.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
budaatum:
First thing that will happen to Nigerians once we realise heaven, and hell, are on earth (especially if we also abandon the selfcentredness that makes our concern be about our individual soul), is the eradication of breeding grounds for mosquitoes, because we must have learnt that heaven can not be dirty, and we must know how to clean up hell.

Oh my God.

Buda cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Princewill1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
I have stopped arguing about the non existence of any god.

It's only when someone hits the enlightenment stage of his/her life and start asking critical questions about life. Then I will intervene to provide answers.

Until then, no more comments. It's pointless arguing with people who are still evolving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.