Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith (54815 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by JAMO84: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
xamuell:
Wise words but deep down, there is a flaw in ur logic. If fear of hell is ur only motivation for religion,
Then it has no use. You are simply playing safe and from a Christian standpoint st least, fear is a tool of the devil, not of God. Therefore believing out of fear is not really believing and as such, such a person is still not heaven bound. Its either you believe or not.
I only replied in the context of the comment I replied to.

Of course, religion is much more than the fear of hell.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What happened to people who perished during the Flood Noah warned them about?
What happened to those who perished in Sodom and Gomorrah?
Shalom.
What Flood?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Vicoymi: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
I got you bro
What's then your take on the spiritual
JooEeL:

We still have no definite proof of God. It is assumption that he exists; moreso that he is wise.

Making his thoughts known to us and how we live gives even more room for all manner of confusion. Pls talk to me: how did he make his thoughts known to mankind? This is very likely another error many like you deliberately lead yourselves into.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
What Flood?

Which Flood?
Google it, sir.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Which Flood?
Google it, sir.
Shalom.
Google what ?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Google what ?

Got no time for kids play.
Bye.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Got no time for kids play.
Bye.
I do not have tme for kids play either.

You mentioned a "Flood"

Which flood is that?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
I do not have tme for kids play either.

You mentioned a "Flood"

Which flood is that?

I said "the Flood that Noah warned about"
Are you really a Nigerian?
So all through your primary school years and secondary school years there was no mention of Noah's Flood?
It's shocking that in all your infant, teen and adult years you never heard of the flood of Noah.
Are you an atheist or a Muslim?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I said "the Flood that Noah warned about"
Are you really a Nigerian?
So all through your primary school years and secondary school years there was no mention of Noah's Flood?
It's shocking that in all your infant, teen and adult years you never heard of the flood of Noah.
Are you an atheist or a Muslim?
Is Noah a Nigeran meteorologist?
So this flood is it like those hurricanes like El Nino?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by JooEeL(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vicoymi:
I got you bro
What's then your take on the spiritual

Lol this babe enh, u naughty o. cheesy

There's no proof of the spiritual my dear. No camera has captured a ghost, a moving spirit, God, a moving angel, a demon, hell, heaven all and all that. It's only by faith, we just imagine all those things exist but in reality there's really no proof of it.

When we die, we are dead. Get over it.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Is Noah a Nigeran meteorologist?
So this flood is it like those hurricanes like El Nino?

Now I know I've been wasting my time with a kid.
Bye.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Lolz cos u don’t believe there is a heaven or a hell so u won’t go to heaven and U will find out if there’s a hell. grin

Sadly there is no neural place for stupid and intentionally ignorant people. I’m not sure there is just like there is no middle point for certain actions.

If u works u will have money and enjoy and if u don’t u will be poor and will suffer. There is no middle ground like I won’t suffer bt I won’t have money either. Hunger will finish u on ur bed.

Some logics scenarios have no middle options. undecided

You are so fooolish, you cannot even comprehend what is being condemned and what you need to defend.

Daaaaaaamn you are stuuuuuupid! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Now I know I've been wasting my time with a kid.
Bye.
Well

Grandpa don't you believe that the Young shall grow?
All I asked is for you to share your knowledge with me about Noah and his flood

So Noah Forecast the "flood"?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Vicoymi: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Really sure cry
JooEeL:

Lol this babe enh, u naughty o. cheesy

There's no proof of the spiritual my dear. No camera has captured a ghost, a moving spirit, God, a moving angel, a demon, hell, heaven all and all that. It's only by faith, we just imagine all those things exist but in reality there's really no proof of it.

When we die, we are dead. Get over it.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by JooEeL(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vicoymi:
Really sure cry

Yes o. Pele dear. To me sha. kiss

Okay think of it this way. I dont know how old you are but think of the chickens and turkeys you have been eating at christmans, new year, easter etc. All these animals when killed, you just eat and forget.

But have you asked yourself one question. Where are their so-called spirits today? Very likely you believe they are gone and gone for good! wink

Then why do you think it is strange the same cannot apply to man? The fact that man is atop the food chain doesn't exactly mean we are more special than animals. In fact, animals are more special than us when you begin to consider their adaptive abilities.

All these religious books just try to make man feel above and superior to animals around us. But in the end, there's no justification. Just live and let live. I do not believe in hell but I am a good person still. You actually don't need to believe in all these things to put love first. It doesn't impact it at all.

By all means continue with your religion as much as you want... cos I still go to church once in a while. I keep my brains open; always wanting to learn more and hear from all angles. But don't be surprised at all if you find out there's no heaven or hell after you die. It seems like the right consolation for we humans -- our deeds and misdeeds -- but better bat an eyelid over it.

You can always talk to me whenever you feel free. I really don't mind
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are so fooolish, you cannot even comprehend what is being condemned and what you need to defend.

Daaaaaaamn you are stuuuuuupid! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said b4 when u have no point I quickly trade redundant insults which mean nothing.

There is nothing to condemn actually unless u don’t understand simple English and logic.

U want to be left alone? Bt is that how things work?? For every action there’s a reaction so how can u be left alone??

We are creating co2 emissions and it’s affecting the environment bt u want to be left alone and not face the consequences of ur actions?? Whatever the actions u take?

Is that not stupidity?? Ur actions or inaction always have a reaction. It is a universal law. So u can’t be left alone to do what u like and expect nothing. It’s a stupid delusion.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Vicoymi: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bro Joel I really respect your point of view
It's always well
Smiling.....
JooEeL:

Yes o. Pele dear. To me sha. kiss

Okay think of it this way. I dont know how old you are but think of the chickens and turkeys you have been eating at christmans, new year, easter etc. All these animals when killed, you just eat and forget.

But have you asked yourself one question. Where are their so-called spirits today? Very likely you believe they are gone and gone for good! wink

Then why do you think it is strange the same cannot apply to man? The fact that man is atop the food chain doesn't exactly mean we are more special than animals. In fact, animals are more special than us when you begin to consider their adaptive abilities.

All these religious books just try to make man feel above and superior to animals around us. But in the end, there's no justification. Just live and let live. I do not believe in hell but I am a good person still. You actually don't need to believe in all these things to put love first. It doesn't impact it at all.

By all means continue with your religion as much as you want... cos I still go to church once in a while. I keep my brains open; always wanting to learn more and hear from all angles. But don't be surprised at all if you find out there's no heaven or hell after you die. It seems like the right consolation for we humans -- our deeds and misdeeds -- but better bat an eyelid over it.

You can always talk to me whenever you feel free. I really don't mind
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by JooEeL(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vicoymi:
Bro Joel I really respect your point of view
It's always well
Smiling.....

Ure welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gamesmart: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Like I said b4 when u have no point I quickly trade redundant insults which mean nothing.

There is nothing to condemn actually unless u don’t understand simple English and logic.

U want to be left alone? Bt is that how things work?? For every action there’s a reaction so how can u be left alone??

We are creating co2 emissions and it’s affecting the environment bt u want to be left alone and not face the consequences of ur actions?? Whatever the actions u take?

Is that not stupidity?? Ur actions or inaction always have a reaction. It is a universal law. So u can’t be left alone to do what u like and expect nothing. It’s a stupid delusion.

You are a vegetable and your God is really daft!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Well

Grandpa don't you believe that the Young shall grow?
All I asked is for you to share your knowledge with me about Noah and his flood

So Noah Forecast the "flood"?

Well, if you have ever heard about a Book called the Bible, open its first book called Genesis, read Chapters 6 to 8.
Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Well, if you have ever heard about a Book called the Bible, open its first book called Genesis, read Chapters 6 to 8.
Thanks for the time.
Shalom.
Oh

My bad

I get you now

I am ever so sorry

I thought you were talking about something real..

No worries
Yes I read the Hebrew Hisstory book very interesting tales. I like the one about Jonah in the fish's belly and Manna from the sky for 40 years

Every day Manna.

In Nigeria we talk of Federal presence
No Jehovah presence in Nigeria so not sure if Jehovah has anything to do with us
But that Jehovah was very bloodthisty
You know how it is with Iphones you have 1 2 3 etd

I think Allah is like a Jehovah 4 or 5 with the same functionality e,g After the Hebrews left Egypt via the red sea assisted by Moses the guy on ly guy ever who had Facetime with Jehovah
Moses instructed the soldiers to kill all women who had ever had sex with a man, and to keep the women and girls who were still virgins for themselves.

So we know where that virgin stuff comes from

Anyway why is Noah or the Hebrew Flood relevant?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a vegetable and your God is really daft!

Ure not making any sense beside hate for no reason. If U like sleep all day and expect to be left alone. Hunger will still meet u on ur bed. It’s not hate bt facts of life.

It’s quite possible to have a poor billionaire when he refuses to believe he is a billionaire. That’s nobody’s fault is it?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Oh

My bad

I get you now

I am ever so sorry

I thought you were talking about something real..

No worries
Yes I read the Hebrew Hisstory book very interesting tales. I like the one about Jonah in the fish's belly and Manna from the sky for 40 years

Every day Manna.

In Nigeria we talk of Federal presence
No Jehovah presence in Nigeria so not sure if Jehovah has anything to do with us
But that Jehovah was very bloodthisty
You know how it is with Iphones you have 1 2 3 etd

I think Allah is like a Jehovah 4 or 5 with the same functionality e,g After the Hebrews left Egypt via the red sea assisted by Moses the guy on ly guy ever who had Facetime with Jehovah
Moses instructed the soldiers to kill all women who had ever had sex with a man, and to keep the women and girls who were still virgins for themselves.

So we know where that virgin stuff comes from

Anyway why is Noah or the Hebrew Flood relevant?

I pity very sadly the lostness of your soul.
You won't be the first, neither the last of Satan-deluded souls who despise God's Word as revealed in the Bible.
I hope and pray that someday soonest your benighted eyes will be opened and you will realize that you have been captured by Satan and his demons.
It is sad to realize that I've been talking with an atheist, and wasting my time.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by aribisala0(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You won't be the first, neither the last of Satan-deluded souls who despise God's Word as revealed in the Bible.
I hope and pray that someday soonest your benighted eyes will be opened and you will realize that you have been captured by Satan and his demons.
It is sad to realize that I've been talking with an atheist, and wasting my time.
Shalom.
Such passionate zealotry
I do not know what theism or atheism has got to do with this thread
How is Noah and his flood relevant here?
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Such passionate zealotry
I do not know what theism or atheism has got to do with this thread
How is Noah and his flood relevant here?

Goodbye and good night, sir.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by omooba969(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What happened to people who perished during the Flood Noah warned them about?
What happened to those who perished in Sodom and Gomorrah?
Shalom.

Are you actually implying that the whole world perished in the story of S&G and in Noah's case? grin

Can you prove that was the case? grin

You ppl sef!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by omooba969(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.

Nigerian politicians must be the demons you're referring to here. smiley
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by ogwumgbe: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2022
dalass:

Kingpele is recounting his personal experience. Don't rubbish it, even the thief on Jesus' right hand is in Paradise and the rich fool is in hell. Lake of fire is the final destination of those in hell while heaven is that for those in Paradise already and those that will be raptured at Jesus'second coming

You have explained it all

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 2:23am On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

Are you actually implying that the whole world perished in the story of S&G and in Noah's case? grin

Can you prove that was the case? grin

You ppl sef!

Keep looking for proof.
Someday soon you will wish you had believed Biblical truth.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by omooba969(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Keep looking for proof.
Someday soon you will wish you had believed Biblical truth.
Shalom.

Wow! grin
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

Wow! grin

One thing I have found out about atheists is that they don't even want to seek truth.
They prefer to shut their eyes and minds to evidences around them.
How many scientific archeological finds and discoveries have you studied and examined?
You doubt the Bible sneering at its contents, while more intelligent scientists are digging up archeological finds that corroborate and confirm what the Bible asserts and recorded.
I will converse with you when I am convinced that you really want to learn and that you have proven that by telling me how much of archeology, especially in the middle east you have studied.
It is easy to disbelieve truth by lazy folks who don't have the appetite for knowledge, even scientific knowledge.
Most of you atheists are horribly ignorant and unenlightened, even uneducated.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

One thing I have found out about atheists is that they don't even want to seek truth.
They prefer to shut their eyes and minds to evidences around them.
How many scientific archeological finds and discoveries have you studied and examined?
You doubt the Bible sneering at its contents, while more intelligent scientists are digging up archeological finds that corroborate and confirm what the Bible asserts and recorded.
I will converse with you when I am convinced that you really want to learn and that you have proven that by telling me how much of archeology, especially in the middle east you have studied.
It is easy to disbelieve truth by lazy folks who don't have the appetite for knowledge, even scientific knowledge.
Most of you atheists are horribly ignorant and unenlightened, even uneducated.
Shalom.

You are yet to state one of your so-called concrete evidence, as all I see here is you 'rambling'.

How you concluded that I'm an atheist remains laughable - it shows your frustration at struggling to convince people.

Now, my question is "what is the truth" ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.