Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! (2818 Views)

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Because GDP don't mean nothing if the average man does not benefit from it,

Ergo the comparison?

JaceBlaze:
You are only the biggest economy on paper but in reality Nigeria is a dirt poor

If the above assertion made sense, Mexico with its 6% GDP would be a dirt poor country as well. wouldn't it?

JaceBlaze:
Mexicans don't sell themselves into slavery like Nigerians.Stop comparing apples and oranges,stlaela sa khehla. grin

They do Mfethu. Ever heard of "Coyotes" but then again you wouldn't know would you, too busy flipping those phone screens in your lush and fully furnished shacks in Alex after a days work bothering the Foreigners on your streets. Apples with Apples!

Admit it that Bantu education is very bad and we can call it a day.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yes, we all know they're employed on street corners after dark playing pharmacists.

Then you should inform Dudula to go to those street corners and march from morning till night preventing the sale of drugs instead of harrassing street hawkers who are dirt poor and unable to defend themselves.

I thought you guys were willing to die on the streets of Joburg?

TjoBATHONG:

We also know they sell kwasakwasa animal skins in high end restaurants in Sandton wink grin

far away from the riff raff kind of South Africa.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
morpheus101:

far away from the riff raff kind of South Africa.

LOL, so ponmo is high class dining in Jollof-geria? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

LOL, so ponmo is high class dining in Jollof-geria? shocked shocked shocked grin

Now you know!
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
morpheus101:

Now you know!

No wonder SA is 1000 years ahead and y'all need the likes of Operation Dudula to force u to leave shocked

Y'all clinging to SA like mangled metal at a car crash scene and Operation Dudula is the jaws of life used to untangle u grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

No wonder SA is 1000 years ahead and y'all need the likes of Operation Dudula to force u to leave shocked

Tell those "foreigners' buying up land and properties in the whole of the western cape and Sandton to selll and leave first. They are the ones that employ your gogo's and these foreigners at cheap prices and disrupting your economy.

TjoBATHONG:

Y'all clinging to SA like mangled metal at a car crash scene and Operation Dudula is the jaws of life used to untangle u grin

The drug dealers and illegal hawkers are clinging on to SA because they are both economic migrants "trading" in a capitalist economy supported by white monopoly capital that has a market which supports both activities. This has little to nothing to do with creating employment and moving your people up the economic ladder.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
morpheus101:

Tell those "foreigners' buying up land and properties in the whole of the western cape and Sandton to selll and leave first. They are the ones that employ your gogo's and these foreigners at cheap prices and disrupting your economy.

[/sup] LOL grin, this is just proof that y'all clinging onto SA for dear life. South Africans don't want u in SA and you're instructing them to do things they don't want to do. Why can't u just leave in peace where you're not wanted? Desperation is very sad indeed [sup]

The drug dealers and illegal hawkers are clinging on to SA because they are both economic migrants "trading" in a capitalist economy supported by white monopoly capital that has a market which supports both activities. This has little to nothing to do with creating employment and moving your people up the economic ladder.

[/sup] as a major oil producing country nothing stops u from attracting "white monolopy capital" and consequent infrastructural development to Jollof-geria like your peers in the Middle East. Look at other oil producing countries and then look at yourselves grin grin grin Don't hate black SA government for creating a conducive environment for investment (top 3 in Africa) cool I read somewhere Jollof-geria is not even in the top 20 most attractive countries for FDI grin JUST GO BUY SOME WHITES DUDE - U CLEARLY WORSHIP THEM wink [sup]
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
LOL grin, this is just proof that y'all clinging onto SA for dear life. South Africans don't want u in SA and you're instructing them to do things they don't want to do. Why can't u just leave in peace where you're not wanted? Desperation is very sad indeed

"Economic migrants" be they White, Asian, Chinese or black will always move across borders for economic opportunities where they believe they will be able to prosper. This is an inevitable reality of the global economic systems that are in existence today. Variable factors of production be they "capital" or labour move freely across this economic system of course with some restrictions and an adhered process.

What is blantant here is the Afrophobia being displayed in the "nationalist" and "protectionist" movements being encouraged and displayed by so called movements like "Dudula.". I am sorry your brethren had been isolated for a long time and do not understand the world order but You cannot in your fight for a better life in South Africa, vent out your anger on one group because they are porr and then blantantly ignore the "other" groups because they are protected by "capital" and then expect people to accept or condone your process.

Try this nonsense on the Chinese stores across your nation or take your ass to the western cape CBD and call out all the foreigners buying up properties there and in Camps bay and see what will happen to you in a day.

You are indeed cowards and such people deserve to rebuked where ever possible.

Take your fight to the right people!

TjoBATHONG:

as a major oil producing country nothing stops u from attracting "white monolopy capital" and consequent infrastructural development to Jollof-geria like your peers in the Middle East. Look at other oil producing countries and then look at yourselves grin grin grin Don't hate black SA government for creating a conducive environment for investment (top 3 in Africa) cool I read somewhere Jollof-geria is not even in the top 20 most attractive countries for FDI grin JUST GO BUY SOME WHITES DUDE - U CLEARLY WORSHIP THEM

Point 1- White capital/FDI does come into Nigeria with the difference being the "monopoly" it has in the South Africa.

Point 2- There is money in Nigeria for infrastructural development but it is being syphoned by Political cronies. That's a corruption issue.

Point 3. What conducive environment are you creating for investment apart from an inherited financial eco system. Your JSE has been owned and controlled by White monopoly capital since before Apartheid ended, your FDI was down in 2021. Why do you think your unemployment numbers are so high. See below 2020 numbers

https://africa.businessinsider.com/local/markets/here-are-the-top-10-african-countries-with-highest-fdi/7264vlz

According to data from the World Bank, below are the top 10 African countries with the highest FDI

1. Egypt ($56.2 billion)

2. Nigeria ($45.1 billion)

3. South Africa ($41.3 billion)

4. Mozambique ($37.17 billion).

5. Ghana ($32.5 billion)

6. Morocco ($27.1 billion)

7. Congo Republic ($21.4 billion)

8. Ethiopia ($20.8 billion)

9. Democratic Republic of Congo ($13.59 billion)

10. Algeria ($12.4 billion).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhBZDKw9_U
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
morpheus101:

"Economic migrants" be they White, Asian, Chinese or black will always move across borders for economic opportunities where they believe they will be able to prosper. This is an inevitable reality of the global economic systems that are in existence today. Variable factors of production be they "capital" or labour move freely this economic system of course with some restrictions and adhereance to process

What is blantant here is the Afrophobia being displayed in the "nationalist" and "protectionist" stance being displayed by so called movements like Dudula. You cannot vent out your anger on one group and then blantantly ignore the "other" groups and then expect people to accept or condone your process.

Try this nonsense on the Chinese stores across your nation or take your ass to the western cape CBD and call out all the foreigners buying up property and see what will happen to you in a day.

You are indeed cowards and such people deserve to rebuked where ever possible.

Take your fight to the right people!

[/sup] COWARDS ARE U PEOPLE WHO ABANDON YOUR COUNTRIES, AND GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS TO FACE THE MUSIC ON THEIR OWN BACK HOME.

SOUTH AFRICANS FIGHTING IN THE TOWNSHIPS HAVE DIFFERENT PROBLEMS FROM MIDDLE AND UPPER CLASS BLACKS. TOWNSHIP BLACKS FIGHT IMMIGRANTS IN THEIR IMMEDIATE LOCALE HENCE THE LACK OF ATTACKS ON EUROPEAN MIGRANTS
[sup]

Point 1- White capital/FDI does come into Nigeria with the difference being the "monopoly" it has in the South Africa.

[/sup] MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ATTRACT MORE WHITE EXPATRIATES THAN THEIR OWN POPULATIONS. IMPORT WHITES IN JOLLOF-GERIA AND STOP BEING ENVIOUS OF SA. YOUVE CLEARLY FAILED DEVELOPING YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND ARE NOW HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE IN SA [sup]

Point 2- There is money in Nigeria for infrastructural development but it is being syphoned by Political cronies. That's a corruption issue.

[/sup] WHO'S FIGHTING THE CORRUPTION WHEN YOURE BUSY SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF IN SA? [sup]

Point 3. What conducive environment are you creating for investment apart from an inherited financial eco system. Your JSE has been owned and controlled by White monopoly capital since before Apartheid ended, your FDI was down in 2021. Why do you think your unemployment numbers are so high. See below 2bers

[/sup] YOURE IN DENIAL. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HIT U WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ANC GOVERNMENT INCLUDING BUILDING MILLIONS OF FREE HOUSES, DOUBLING ELECTRICITY AND WATER SUPPLY, ETC ETC - THINGS YOUVE FAILED TO ACHIEVE IN 60 YEARS IN JOLLOF-GERIA, HENCE WHY YOURE ALL ESCAPING TO SA. BUT FOR CONVENIENCE YOU WANNA JUST CREDIT THE WHITES . [sup]

https://africa.businessinsider.com/local/markets/here-are-the-top-10-african-countries-with-highest-fdi/7264vlz

According to data from the World Bank, below are the top 10 African countries with the highest FDI

1. Egypt ($56.2 billion)

2. Nigeria ($45.1 billion)

3. South Africa ($41.3 billion)

[/sup] THEN GO BACK HOME - YOUR COUNTRY IS CLEARLY DOING WELL [sup]

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

COWARDS ARE U PEOPLE WHO ABANDON YOUR COUNTRIES, AND GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS TO FACE THE MUSIC ON THEIR OWN BACK HOME.
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.TRF.PWKR.CD.DT?locations=NG

Please see attached. Remittances to Nigeria stood at $17 billion in 2021. Those Gogo's in Nigeria are obviously benefitting from some of that money don't you think?

Apparently we differ on what consititutes a coward cause in my view a coward is one who blames another poor person for his suffering when rich white and chinese people are buying up all their property and reaping from property value hikes which you do not benefit from.

TjoBATHONG:

SOUTH AFRICANS FIGHTING IN THE TOWNSHIPS HAVE DIFFERENT PROBLEMS FROM MIDDLE AND UPPER CLASS BLACKS. TOWNSHIP BLACKS FIGHT IMMIGRANTS IN THEIR IMMEDIATE LOCALE HENCE THE LACK OF ATTACKS ON EUROPEAN MIGRANTS.

Bloody excuse, how close is Alex to Sandton again?

TjoBATHONG:

MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ATTRACT MORE WHITE EXPATRIATES THAN THEIR OWN POPULATIONS. IMPORT WHITES IN JOLLOF-GERIA AND STOP BEING ENVIOUS OF SA. YOUVE CLEARLY FAILED DEVELOPING YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND ARE NOW HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE IN SA

Point 1. You do know that the average populations of rich middle eastern countries stand at like 2.5 million right. They have enough room to bring in large amounts of migrant and expat workers.

Point 2. How can someone fail at developing one's country when the country is still in existence and is building infrastructure as we speak.

Point 3. The only thing I envy is how South african make chis nyama. Some of the best braai I have eaten.

TjoBATHONG:

WHO'S FIGHTING THE CORRUPTION WHEN YOURE BUSY SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF IN SA?

I can name a good amount but lets start with Omoyele sowore. Look him up and if you need more names I will be glad to give them to you. Do you think bravery only exists in South Africa.

TjoBATHONG:
YOURE IN DENIAL. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HIT U WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ANC GOVERNMENT INCLUDING BUILDING MILLIONS OF FREE HOUSES, DOUBLING ELECTRICITY AND WATER SUPPLY, ETC ETC - THINGS YOUVE FAILED TO ACHIEVE IN 60 YEARS IN JOLLOF-GERIA, HENCE WHY YOURE ALL ESCAPING TO SA. BUT FOR CONVENIENCE YOU WANNA JUST CREDIT THE WHITES .

Please stop Tjobathong. I am not one of your Nigerians you argue about whites all day with. You had all these infrastructure post 1994, that fostered FDI prior to the ANC government so the point of simply increasing the availability of it to a wider rage of previously disadvantaged SAffers does not add up to creating a conducive environment for foreign direct investment. If that were the case Nigeria would not be at number 2 on that list.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by HellraiZA: 5:30am On Mar 09, 2022
morpheus101:

Ergo the comparison?

If the above assertion made sense, Mexico with its 6% GDP would be a dirt poor country as well. wouldn't it?

They do Mfethu. Ever heard of "Coyotes" but then again you wouldn't know would you, too busy flipping those phone screens in your lush and fully furnished shacks in Alex after a days work bothering the Foreigners on your streets. Apples with Apples!

Admit it that Bantu education is very bad and we can call it a day.

What?

We not talking about Mexico,we are talking about you.Stats say you are the poverty capital of the world,open defecation capital of the world.Your GDP is pretty much meaningless,can't even provide citizens with basic amenities.That's the dirt poor I'm talking about.Stop talking to me about meaningless GDP figures and numbers.

Alex or anywhere in South Africa is still better than any region in Nigeria,hence the kwerekweres are even willing to die there.It's not an insult to me, especially coming from a Nigerian lol.

But look at SA and look at your cesspit country,and you'll realise "Bantu education" is better.

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2022
morpheus101:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.TRF.PWKR.CD.DT?locations=NG

Please see attached. Remittances to Nigeria stood at $17 billion in 2021. Those Gogo's in Nigeria are obviously benefitting from some of that money don't you think?

Apparently we differ on what consititutes a coward cause in my view a coward is one who blames another poor person for his suffering when rich white and chinese people are buying up all their property and reaping from property value hikes which you do not benefit from.

[/sup] absolutely wrong. All South Africans benefit from those property investments in the firm of the largest and most effective welfare system in Africa. Something u have to run out Jollof-geria first to afford to send back remittances to your gogo who's own means of an income are stiffled by "fantastical corruption' which u are unable to solve. South Africans don't have to go scavenge outside to receive the bare minimum requirements from their government.

So u tell me whos the coward
[sup]

Bloody excuse, how close is Alex to Sandton again?

Point 1. You do know that the average populations of rich middle eastern countries stand at like 2.5 million right. They have enough room to bring in large amounts of migrant and expat workers.

[/sup] clearly your 220million+ population is very useless - massive underdevelopment everywhere. All youre good at is japaring. U need to import your white idols asap. [sup]

Point 2. How can someone fail at developing one's country when the country is still in existence and is building infrastructure as we speak.

[/sub] if your president is still unveiling 2 lane roads to much media fanfare then it's proof you're backward as hell [/sup]

Point 3. The only thing I envy is how South african make chis nyama. Some of the best braai I have eaten.

I can name a good amount but lets start with Omoyele sowore. Look him up and if you need more names I will be glad to give them to you. Do you think bravery only exists in South Africa.

[sup]
lol, I thought u said we were cowards. Now u admit we're brave grin[sup][/sup]

Please stop Tjobathong. I am not one of your Nigerians you argue about whites all day with. You had all these infrastructure post 1994, that fostered FDI prior to the ANC government so the point of simply increasing the availability of it to a wider rage of previously disadvantaged SAffers does not add up to creating a conducive environment for foreign direct investment. If that were the case Nigeria would not be at number 2 on that list.

[sub]
u deny white butt licking but here u are again repeating it. Do u use the same argument with Rwanda and Botswana as well?

Anyway, I can bet u most of Nigeria's FDI is in the oil industry while SA is diversified cool, and yet u still only have one oil refining - which makes one question where all that FDI dollars disappear off to
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
HellraiZA:

What?

We not talking about Mexico,we are talking about you.Stats say you are the poverty capital of the world,open defecation capital of the world.Your GDP is pretty much meaningless,can't even provide citizens with basic amenities.That's the dirt poor I'm talking about.Stop talking to me about meaningless GDP figures and numbers.

Critical skills lacking in this one. First they accept stats that say we are the poverty capital of the world and in the same breath request that we stop talking about "meaningless GDP figures and numbers", and you want me to take anything you write seriously

****shaking my head****

HellraiZA:

Alex or anywhere in South Africa is still better than any region in Nigeria,hence the kwerekweres are even willing to die there.It's not an insult to me, especially coming from a Nigerian lol.
The Kwerekwere's are there because of "white monopoly capital" that runs the economy. They are not there to dance Amapiano with you on the streets of Alexs.

HellraiZA:

But look at SA and look at your cesspit country,and you'll realise "Bantu education" is better.

What is stationed in the mind cannot be compared with brick and mortar aka Infrastructure. Take an intelligent man any where in the world and he will prosper but a fool living in an inherited mansion remains a fool forever regardless.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
absolutely wrong. All South Africans benefit from those property investments in the firm of the largest and most effective welfare system in Africa.

So then you agree that without "white monopoly capital" your country will die?

TjoBATHONG:

Something u have to run out Jollof-geria first to afford to send back remittances to your gogo who's own means of an income are stiffled by "fantastical corruption' which u are unable to solve. South Africans don't have to go scavenge outside to receive the bare minimum requirements from their government.
So u tell me whos the coward

Simple re-stud of modern macro economics would help broaden your mind in understanding that where there is excess "skilled" labor there will be an exodus into economies that are able to absorb them be it from India, Nigeria or Mexico. The capital earned is also flexible and flows back to the economies that they are most used efficiently as well.

I do understand the poor mind set of the Average Saffer though and I empathize with you. You just got the country back a few decades ago and it feels like betrayal just up and moving. It is unsustainable to lay dormant a large productive labor market in a globalized economic system. Competition is inevitable in this market whether your people choose a "protectionist" economic stance or not and the "entitlement" culture you have grown accustomed to in the form of "welfare grants" without balancing that out with allowing the free hand of the market is a recipe for disaster.

Case in point, your government just sold off a chunk of SAA because it could not sustain the inefficiencies of a welfare run enterprise.

Chasing away the kwerekwere is a temporary solution if it happens and unfortunately the cause remains. This is why you are cowards.

TjoBATHONG:

clearly your 220million+ population is very useless - massive underdevelopment everywhere. All youre good at is japaring. U need to import your white idols asap

That is far from the facts seeing that a diaspora population of approximately 10% of the "supposed total population" generating that much remittance outside of the country.

The northern part of the country are the most underdeveloped and underskilled with a massive population that are uneducated and undereducated. The south however, is a very different picture if you really understood anything about the dynamics of Nigeria. Case in point, how many successful Nigerian musicians do you see emanating from the North. Hmmmm?

TjoBATHONG:

if your president is still unveiling 2 lane roads to much media fanfare then it's proof you're backward as hell

No doubt you are nairaland much too much and get too much of your source material about naija lurking on threads here. The whole presidential unveiling of invitation to unveil roads are political stunts used by governors to attract the Presidents attention to their states and is no more or less politicking. look at it as trying to invite the President to your house and inciticing him by cooking the best pad and magwena!

TjoBATHONG:

lol, I thought u said we were cowards. Now u admit we're brave

I was refering to the kwerekwere who are brave to withstand an assault on them for the sake of earning their daily bread.

TjoBATHONG:

Anyway, I can bet u most of Nigeria's FDI is in the oil industry while SA is diversified cool, and yet u still only have one oil refining - which makes one question where all that FDI dollars disappear off to

I thought we didn't get any FDI at all oil sector or not. Stop back tracking.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Here you go guys now your SAPS and home affairs are working. They are now picking up so called "illegal Foreigners" off the streets, we are now back to everyone who is foreign and non White having to carry "dump passes" sorry "dompas's" as they walk the streets.

Where in the law does it state that you carry original copies of your documents apart from maybe asylum seekers?

You guys are the most reactionary bunch of buffoons I have ever seen regarding this immigration issue.

TjoBathong, HellraiZa, jaceblaze, iron galaxy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kanwIiVfNs
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
morpheus101:
Here you go guys now your SAPS and home affairs are working. They are now picking up so called "illegal Foreigners" off the streets, we are now back to everyone who is foreign and non White having to carry "dump passes" sorry "dompas's" as they walk the streets.

Where in the law does it state that you carry original copies of your documents apart from maybe asylum seekers?

You guys are the most reactionary bunch of buffoons I have ever seen regarding this immigration issue.

I stand with Operation Dudula grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I stand with Operation Dudula grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us something we don''t already know.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2022
morpheus101:

Tell us something we don''t already know.

What you don't know is that you're stupid...very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by HellraiZA: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2022
morpheus101:

I stand with Operation Dudula grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
JaceBlaze:

What you don't know is that you're stupid...very unfortunate.

A stupid person need only learn to become wiser however there is no hope for an im.becile like yourself who's ability to reason is re.ta.rded for life.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
HellraiZA:

I stand with Operation Dudula grin grin grin grin

and like 2008, 2011, 2015 you will fall with them.

YOU HAVE BECOME THE OPPRESSORS THAT YOU WERE FIGHTING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9deQfO8Kw
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
morpheus101:

A stupid person need only learn to become wiser however there is no hope for an im.becile like yourself who's ability to reason is re.ta.rded for life.

Your stupidity stems from lack of intellect,no hope in learning to be wiser.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Your stupidity stems from lack of intellect,no hope in learning to be wiser.

So says the bantu educated Re.tarded xenophobe Wena from Alex!

VIVA EFF our true African brothers!

Down with the Xenophobe Africans who are white faces in black skin.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
morpheus101:

So says the bantu educated Re.tarded xenophobe Wena from Alex!

VIVA EFF our true African brothers!

Down with the Xenophobe Africans who are white faces in black skin.

Retarded skull miner who believes that killing innocent people for their organs is going to make him rich...You have no brothers in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Retarded skull miner who believes that killing innocent people for their organs is going to make him rich...You have no brothers in Africa.

Only ritualist think like that I am agnostic.

As for brothers in Africa, step outside your enclave if you can afford it and see how they will welcome you outside of Euro-Africa.

I dare you!
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
morpheus101:

Only ritualist think like that I am agnostic.

As for brothers in Africa, step outside your enclave if you can afford it and see how they will welcome you outside of Euro-Africa.

I dare you!

Shut up,Morphy.

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Shut up,Morphy.

Only my True African friends call me Morphy.

Please address me as Morpheus or Mr Morphy if you please.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
morpheus101:

Only my True African friends call me Morphy.

Please address me as Morpheus or Mr Morphy if you please.

I will call you whatever I want to call you.

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Okay Jackblace!
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Hey Jaceblaze, TjoBathong your people are really working hard neh, The Vigilantes are removing all the drug dealers from the streets and deporting/Banishing them out of town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8YSlnvzHVA
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
morpheus101:

Hey Jaceblaze, TjoBathong your people are really working hard neh, The Vigilantes are removing all the drug dealers from the streets and deporting/Banishing them out of town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8YSlnvzHVA

Cry me a river,bitch!!!

Operation Dudula all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Cry me a river,bitch!!!

Operation Dudula all the way.

No need to act like that, I was just pointing out the fact to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Barack Obama Was America's Worst President / European & American Psychopaths: How To Understand Western "thought" / The African Union Only Exists In The Minds Of Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.