Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! (2817 Views)

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
HellraiZA:

* You may not an immigrant here but your kinfolks are,and I believe that may be one of the reasons why you have been at the movement's neck since you have heard of its existence, ain't it so? Or what? You just another concerned pan African looking out for all? LoL

My people will always be okay no matter where they end up, that's our nature. I am more concerned about other Africans if you really want to know.

HellraiZA:

* So what is the just way of dealing with the issue? Because whatever we do will always be deemed xenophobic no matter how deplomatic the approach to the issue may be. So tell me, how do we Dudula kwerekweres without looking xenophobic?

Stop asking me silly questions, are you the first country in the world with an immigration problem? Doesn't your government see how others operate across the world. You are the ones that started the Xenophobic, looting and burning of innocent human beings on the streets and projected that to the world so how is anyone suppose to take your sincerity of purpose anymore.

HellraiZA:

The police are doing the actual raiding,not just spectating,and it's all thanks to the movement.Sure! criminal elements may be there,just like they were showing even in the "fee must fall" protests so don't make it look like it's part of the agenda endorsed by the movement. There will always be people out there looking for an opportunity to take whatever they can take from whoever.

So a movement which lends itself to opportunists is one that should be supported when it has no mandate and if or when atrocities or "incidents" occur, they should not be held criminally liable simply because we think they are doing the right thing. If an innocent is accidentally killed or an immigrant with legal papers is harrassed, beaten, hurt in this foray who should be held liable?

Like I have said patiently waiting for fools who do not hacken to history are doomed to repeat them.

HellraiZA:

Nope, xenophobic attacks usually take place in Gauteng and KZN and in law income areas.stop peddling lies.

So no xenophobia in the Western cape, nothing in Polokwane, nothing in Grahamstown in the eastern cape. You want me to post articles here?
HellraiZA:

Yeah right,so all along the red jumpsuit clown knew about the issue but neglected it until he realised he may not get votes in the elections? sounds opportunistic to me.If Nigeria managed to have hundreds of thousands of Ghanians packing during their "Ghana must go" xenophobia then why do you doubt that the same thing is feasible here in this case?

You dump asses keep using same example to "justify" your actions and this shows your infantile nature. Its like saying so there was Genocide in Rwanda of the hutu agains the Tutsi so if we see this happen somewhere else we shouldn't be surprised.

This incident occured in the 70's in a time far more different from today and cannot be used as "justification" of present actions unless you believe the circumstances of your people mirror that of that era or your people are so slow in the brain that their mindsets are stuck in the 70's.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by HellraiZA: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
morpheus101:

My people will always be okay no matter where they end up, that's our nature. I am more concerned about other Africans if you really want to know.

Stop asking me silly questions, are you the first country in the world with an immigration problem? Doesn't your government see how others operate across the world. You are the ones that started the Xenophobic, looting and burning of innocent human beings on the streets and projected that to the world so how is anyone suppose to take your sincerity of purpose anymore.

So a movement which lends itself to opportunists is one that should be supported when it has no mandate and if or when atrocities or "incidents" occur, they should not be held criminally liable simply because we think they are doing the right thing. If an innocent is accidentally killed or an immigrant with legal papers is harrassed, beaten, hurt in this foray who should be held liable?

Like I have said patiently waiting for fools who do not hacken to history are doomed to repeat them.

So no xenophobia in the Western cape, nothing in Polokwane, nothing in Grahamstown in the eastern cape. You want me to post articles here?

You dump asses keep using same example to "justify" your actions and this shows your infantile nature. Its like saying so there was Genocide in Rwanda of the hutu agains the Tutsi so if we see this happen somewhere else we shouldn't be surprised.

This incident occured in the 70's in a time far more different from today and cannot be used as "justification" of present actions unless you believe the circumstances of your people mirror that of that era or your people are so slow in the brain that their mindsets are stuck in the 70's.

At least now we learn that you think other Africans are weaklings who lack the capabilities to survive anywhere in the world,and that this super magical gene is only found in the Nigerian DNA LoL.You are not concerned for anyone,you are just displaying your hypocritical nature like you always do.

Dude, I'm asking a genuine question on how we can deal with the issue at hand and you say I'm being silly.I would have accepted if you'd just came out and admitted that you're just an amateur who likes to whine & moan like a bitch while not giving real solutions.I was hoping that someone who likes to show himself as the high moral being that always want to do right by the books would provide real solutions..jeez.

I don't know for how long we going to keep going in circles but I know the leader of the movement did highlight and reiterated over and over again what kind of people they are going after,and he is even willing to work with immigrants.You can dislike the guy and the movement but don't stupidly ignore the facts just because you have a resentment towards the guy.And as far as the contingency of innocent immigrants getting unjustly harmed in the process - I will be more than happy to let the law take its course on people who unjustifiably hurt others, whether police or otherwise.I don't know from which gutter press pamphlet you read from that told you that the movement endorses violence. angry

Give us the correct evidence of such incidents in those cities - and by that I mean from reputable news sources,not over-sensationalised reporting from the gutter press that Nigeria is famous for.

We are not justifying anything and we are not comparing cases.What we do here has nothing to do with you and we definitely never have you in our mind when we start movements,however,when someone like you who did that but now want to act so holly like you some guardian of lost children we have no choice but to remind you that you are not any different than the person you pointing a finger at.

Don't shift the timeline,that mess took place in the mid 80's.I'm pretty sure you were alive.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
HellraiZA:

At least now we learn that you think other Africans are weaklings who lack the capabilities to survive anywhere in the world,and that this super magical gene is only found in the Nigerian DNA LoL.You are not concerned for anyone,you are just displaying your hypocritical nature like you always do.

You have a right to your opinion

HellraiZA:

Dude, I'm asking a genuine question on how we can deal with the issue at hand and you say I'm being silly.I would have accepted if you'd just came out and admitted that you're just an amateur who likes to whine & moan like a bitch while not giving real solutions.I was hoping that someone who likes to show himself as the high moral being that always want to do right by the books would provide real solutions..jeez.
I could list solutions such as guest worker programs for migrants, higher taxation policies on foreigners to deter migration, additional funding to home affairs but you aren't really interested in all that, you like the toy soldier Nhannla's methods

HellraiZA:

I don't know for how long we going to keep going in circles but I know the leader of the movement did highlight and reiterated over and over again what kind of people they are going after,and he is even willing to work with immigrants.You can dislike the guy and the movement but don't stupidly ignore the facts just because you have a resentment towards the guy.And as far as the contingency of innocent immigrants getting unjustly harmed in the process - I will be more than happy to let the law take its course on people who unjustifiably hurt others, whether police or otherwise.I don't know from which gutter press pamphlet you read from that told you that the movement endorses violence. angry

He's exploiting the anger at foreign criminals which is why he keeps masking by telling you that the two are different but it is clear what he is pushing. Its xenophobia short and simple and as we see innocents will be hurt.

HellraiZA:

Give us the correct evidence of such incidents in those cities - and by that I mean from reputable news sources,not over-sensationalised reporting from the gutter press that Nigeria is famous for.
Just type in xenophobia and pick a province in south africa, must everything be done for you lot.

HellraiZA:

We are not justifying anything and we are not comparing cases.What we do here has nothing to do with you and we definitely never have you in our mind when we start movements,however,when someone like you who did that but now want to act so holly like you some guardian of lost children we have no choice but to remind you that you are not any different than the person you pointing a finger at.

The logic above simply sheds the light on the fact that your people can be as stupid and this is what you are defending.

HellraiZA:

Don't shift the timeline,that mess took place in the mid 80's.I'm pretty sure you were alive.

The Ghana- Naija expulsion saga occurred a decade apart from each other within a mintue time line of an economic down turn in the country and were retaliaratory in reason. They were isolated to two big cities, Accra and Lagos. Yours however has been on since 2008 year on year for 15 years straight. You guys obviously have trauma issues that keep resurfacing in the form of xenophobia and looting and neck lacing people and mask these mental deliquences by claiming victimhood.

NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MOB ACTION, TAKING AN INNOCENT MAN"S LIFE IN DIEPSLOOT and his last name is NDLOVU!. How ironic isn't it. Self hate.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by HellraiZA: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
morpheus101:

You have a right to your opinion

I could list solutions such as guest worker programs for migrants, higher taxation policies on foreigners to deter migration, additional funding to home affairs but you aren't really interested in all that, you like the toy soldier Nhannla's methods

He's exploiting the anger at foreign criminals which is why he keeps masking by telling you that the two are different but it is clear what he is pushing. Its xenophobia short and simple and as we see innocents will be hurt.

Just type in xenophobia and pick a province in south africa, must everything be done for you lot.

The logic above simply sheds the light on the fact that your people can be as stupid and this is what you are defending.

The Ghana- Naija expulsion saga occurred a decade apart from each other within a mintue time line of an economic down turn in the country and were retaliaratory in reason. They were isolated to two big cities, Accra and Lagos. Yours however has been on since 2008 year on year for 15 years straight. You guys obviously have trauma issues that keep resurfacing in the form of xenophobia and looting and neck lacing people and mask these mental deliquences by claiming victimhood.

NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MOB ACTION, TAKING AN INNOCENT MAN"S LIFE IN DIEPSLOOT and his last name is NDLOVU!. How ironic isn't it. Self hate.

You damn right it's my opinion,just like everything you said is your opinion.

See? This is where the problem is,you think South Africa should create this or that program for migrants.Why are burdened with the responsibility of fixing the problems of people we did not even invite in the first place? shocked .I think y'all should hold your respective governments accountable because this entitlement mentality of thinking South Africa owes you something is not helping.

Good for you if you think it's xenophobia.Won't even try to change your mind.

We don't have trauma,we just don't want you to dumb your trash people in our country.Ya'll just won't accept the fact that we don't wanna claim you.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
HellraiZA:

See? This is where the problem is,you think South Africa should create this or that program for migrants.Why are burdened with the responsibility of fixing the problems of people we did not even invite in the first place? shocked .I think y'all should hold your respective governments accountable because this entitlement mentality of thinking South Africa owes you something is not helping.

Does any country actively invite economic migrants to their shores. When possible solutions are presented based on similar ideas used by other countries encountering such issues you then turn around and say we are telling you what to do. You my friend are an infantile in your reasoning which is why your people respond in childish and juvenile responses and are undoubtedly a Xenophobic lot.

HellraiZA:

We don't have trauma,we just don't want you to dumb your trash people in our country.Ya'll just won't accept the fact that we don't wanna claim you.

Which trash people are you talking about the Nigerians who legally go to school in your country and pay school fees while your greedy universities sap up the money they fork out, or you real estate industries who will serve the highest bidder in selling property to Nigerians or are you speaking of the yahoo yahoo and cult boys who run drug markets on your streets aided by your corrupt police and corrupt government, Do you think Nigerians bring weed into the country and even if they do how does it pass your ports undetected. You have an infants mind Mfethu
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by HellraiZA: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
morpheus101:

Does any country actively invite economic migrants to their shores. When possible solutions are presented based on similar ideas used by other countries encountering such issues you then turn around and say we are telling you what to do. You my friend are an infantile in your reasoning which is why your people respond in childish and juvenile responses and are undoubtedly a Xenophobic lot.

Which trash people are you talking about the Nigerians who legally go to school in your country and pay school fees while your greedy universities sap up the money they fork out, or you real estate industries who will serve the highest bidder in selling property to Nigerians or are you speaking of the yahoo yahoo and cult boys who run drug markets on your streets aided by your corrupt police and corrupt government, Do you think Nigerians bring weed into the country and even if they do how does it pass your ports undetected. You have an infants mind Mfethu

Operation Dudula all the way.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
HellraiZA:

Operation Dudula all the way.

As I said infantile response.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
morpheus101:

As I said infantile response.

You just gonna have to deal with it,buddy.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You just gonna have to deal with it,buddy.

Deal with what, Xenophobic morons?
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
morpheus101:

Deal with what, Xenophobic morons?

Whichever way you look at it...you just gonna have to deal.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Whichever way you look at it...you just gonna have to deal.

I observe it I don't "deal" with it cause I am not a "victim" nor do I live in a country full of xenophobes.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hey Saffers when I tell you when elders speak you young brats must listen. You wanted War on the streets right, well the storm is coming and you will reap the violence that you soo agitating for because you will not level heads prevail

Your victimhood you are parading around with old gogo's crying is not fooling anyone.

Jaceblaze, HellraiZA, TjoBATHONG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7or9HBPLIzo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Now Uses Bunker Busters In Gaza To Burst Hamas Tunnels / 10 Reasons Barack Obama Was America's Worst President / European & American Psychopaths: How To Understand Western "thought"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.