Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! (2816 Views)

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Wow Pictures! New Militant 'Xenophobic' Movement In SA Called 'Operation Dudula' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
morpheus101:

No need to act like that, I was just pointing out the fact to you.

We unapologetically support Operation Dudula so no need to point anything.Time to put boots to asses.

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
JaceBlaze:

We unapologetically support Operation Dudula so no need to point anything. Time to put boots to asses.

Until those asses start to fight back and there's blood on the streets then you will run crying to your government how the kwerekwere's have the audacity to molest you in your own country, but then again people who have pent up anger, have known nothing more than street agitations and are looking for attention from their government are always looking for a fight and I dare say they will eventually get it.

Let's hope Dudula manages to thread that fine line btw Vigilantism and anarchy.

We stand watching.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
morpheus101:

Until those asses start to fight back and there's blood on the streets then you will run crying to your government how the kwerekwere's have the audacity to molest you in your own country, but then again people who have pent up anger, have known nothing more than street agitations and are looking for attention from their government are always looking for a fight and I dare say they will eventually get it.

Let's hope Dudula manages to thread that fine line btw Vigilantism and anarchy.

We stand watching.

Tell them to bring it on lol .. that's all I'm going to say.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Tell them to bring it on lol .. that's all I'm going to say.

Ahhh keep quiet Mfethu, when the fighting begins you will be under your mattress in your one room shack hiding out until it is over together with your fake military camouflage wearing Nhanhla Lux who's generation has only seen blood on TV.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 4:06am On Mar 23, 2022
morpheus101:

Ahhh keep quiet Mfethu, when the fighting begins you will be under your mattress in your one room shack hiding out until it is over together with your fake military camouflage wearing Nhanhla Lux who's generation has only seen blood on TV.

Lol!
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Lol!

I am glad at least one party in SA are standing on their principles even if its unfavorable to them politically. History will vindicate them.

if this idiots from Operation dudula had clarified right from the start what they stood for then it would have been clear but they keep shifting goal posts, today its illegal foreigners, tomorrow its migrant workers, next day its legal foreigners now its a member of the EFF

Viva EFF! Viva Africa!

Long live the Commander in Chief, Long live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aSgphJ4o3Q
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
morpheus101:

I am glad at least one party in SA are standing on their principles even if its unfavorable to them politically. History will vindicate them.

if this idiots from Operation dudula had clarified right from the start what they stood for then it would have been clear but they keep shifting goal posts, today its illegal foreigners, tomorrow its migrant workers, next day its legal foreigners now its a member of the EFF

Viva EFF! Viva Africa!

Long live the Commander in Chief, Long live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aSgphJ4o3Q

LoL! grin
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
JaceBlaze:

LoL! grin

Listen to intelligent people speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbOPaH1q_Q
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
morpheus101:

Listen to intelligent people speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbOPaH1q_Q

Opinions are going to differ,this doesn't mean opposing views are less intelligent.If we going to call people intelligent just because they said what we wanted to hear then what does that lead this world to? Lol
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Opinions are going to differ,this doesn't mean opposing views are less intelligent.If we going to call people intelligent just because they said what we wanted to hear then what does that lead this world to? Lol

Please state the views of the dudula movement and let us juxtapose to what these gentlemen just enumerated and lets see of the two who sounds more intelligent at articulating an issue.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
morpheus101:

Please state the views of the dudula movement and let us juxtapose to what these gentlemen just enumerated and lets see of the two who sounds more intelligent at articulating an issue.

Mr clips poster is asking me to find clips of Dudula views so we can see who's intelligent? I don't have that kind of time.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Mr clips poster is asking me to find clips of Dudula views so we can see who's intelligent? I don't have that kind of time.

The camouflage wearing wannabe soldier Mr Lux is spouting it all the time on the news, you can tell the boy loves the camera too, shouldn't be hard for you to gather and post here.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
morpheus101:

The camouflage wearing wannabe soldier Mr Lux is spouting it all the time on the news, you can tell the boy loves the camera too, shouldn't be hard for you to gather and post here.

You seem to follow him way more than I do so why don't you do the honour and bless us with those clips?

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You seem to follow him way more than I do so why don't you do the honour and bless us with those clips?

In my past life I did a lot of research on personalities and their movements, however did you not say you support the operation, how is it you support an organization you know nothing about.

The young man is passionate and that's what attracts you lot, but in my humble opinion there is a reason Generals coordinate a war and not newly ranked Captains.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
morpheus101:

In my past life I did a lot of research on personalities and their movements so please don't think he is anything special, however did you not say you support Dudula, how is it you support an organization you know nothing about.

The young man is passionate but in my opinion there is a reason Generals are sent out to war and not newly ranked Captains.

I never said he was special but I think it's funny how he got y'all in a frenzy, it's quite satisfying I must say.

You are jealous of his relentless nature,correct?

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
morpheus101:

Hey Jaceblaze, TjoBathong your people are really working hard neh, The Vigilantes are removing all the drug dealers from the streets and deporting/Banishing them out of town.

Mashaba101, I hope u know this means you've officially declared war against the people of SA.

1 Like

Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Mashaba101, I hope u know this means you've officially declared war against the people of SA.

Calm down, its all in the masterplan, the boy is playing the usual script so he's been waiting for this. Nothing surprising. It simply boosts his popularity and gives him a larger platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAxskpZdKmc
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I never said he was special but I think it's funny how he got y'all in a frenzy, it's quite satisfying I must say.

You are jealous of his relentless nature,correct?

Mfethu stop with the jealousy thing, Malema was like this once upon a time. I have seen this before. No surprises here.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hey JaceBlaze, Tjobathong, Hellraiza

More stupidity from your Dudula. Here are a group of them at a factory which has confirmed that "only 8" of the foreigners are all documented and legally in the country now your people have pivoted to no no no its "critical" or "scarce" skills. Then they pivot again and say a "foreigner" cannot own land or property in SA when a host of them are in the cape buying up land.

So a person who has been granted permanent residence or work permits who are legally in the country must now leave because "South Africans" are not employed so says the Vigilantes

When it walks like and talks like and quacks like then its what it is "XENOPHOBIA"!!

Eish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVeDpoyRQU
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
morpheus101:

More stupidity from your Dudula. Here are a group of them at a factory which has confirmed that "only 8" of the foreigners are all documented and legally in the country now your people have pivoted to no no no its "critical" or "scarce" skills. Then they pivot again and say a "foreigner" cannot own land or property in SA when a host of them are in the cape buying up land.

So a person who has been granted permanent residence or work permits who are legally in the country must now leave because "South Africans" are not employed so says the Vigilantes

When it walks like and talks like and quacks like then its what it is "XENOPHOBIA"!!

Eish!

Power to the people.Operation Dudula all the way.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Power to the people.Operation Dudula all the way.

Ohh yes "the people" will rise indeed. All of them both Citizens and non citizens!
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Ohh yes "the people" will rise indeed. All of them both Citizens and non citizens!

Non citizens have already proven that their balls are not hard enough when they ran from their dictators.We are not worried at all about them.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Non citizens have already proven that their balls are not hard enough when they ran from their dictators.We are not worried at all about them.

Hmmm, I know a lot of ex Rwandan, burundian, mozambican and congolese soldiers who are refugees in your country who have seen hell on earth. I wouldn't be sure bout what you are saying. if they come face to face with the fake camouflage wearing "commander' and his band of poor and hungry rebels.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2022
morpheus101:

Hmmm, I know a lot of ex Rwandan, burundian, mozambican and congolese soldiers who are refugees in your country who have seen hell on earth. I wouldn't be sure bout what you are saying. if they come face to face with the fake camouflage wearing "commander' and his band of poor and hungry rebels.

Imagine thinking you can be successful in threatening South Africans lol.

Oh..so there's is bigger hell than "xenophobia" all over Africa yet we South Africans are the ones to get vilified for sporadic attacks? Lol...ohhh the hypocrisy that is called pan Africanism - showing selective concern.Btw,you really believe those people on the ground are the only backup Lux has? Hahaha

They ran from bigger hell to a lesser one it seems.Let's see what the ball-less ex soldiers got then wink
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Imagine thinking you can be successful in threatening South Africans lol.

If you take the information given as a "threat "then you my friend don't understand the realities of anything beyond the location you live in.
JaceBlaze:

Oh..so there's is bigger hell than "xenophobia" all over Africa yet we South Africans are the ones to get vilified for sporadic attacks? Lol...ohhh the hypocrisy that is called pan Africanism - showing selective concern.Btw,you really believe those people on the ground are the only backup Lux has? Hahaha
Bigger hells around Africa does not justify anything going on in SA nor should it stop anyone from commenting on it.

As for Lux, Yep I truly believe the Fake camouflaged soldier has only local SA "Gangstas" as his real "back up".
JaceBlaze:

They ran from bigger hell to a lesser one it seems. Let's see what the ball-less ex soldiers got then wink

Do I smell some concern in your tone, I hope it doesn't get there but you know what they say " be careful what you ask for"
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
morpheus101:

If you take the information given as a "threat "then you my friend don't understand the realities of anything beyond the location you live in.

Bigger hells around Africa does not justify anything going on in SA nor should it stop anyone from commenting on it.

As for Lux, Yep I truly believe the Fake camouflaged soldier has only local SA "Gangstas" as his real "back up".

Do I smell some concern in your tone, I hope it doesn't get there but you know what they say " be careful what you ask for"

You are hoping that this "information" becomes a deterrent for Operation Dudula so that anyone who supports the movement thinks twice and walks on eggshells,because, apparently there are Burundi Arnold Schwarzeneggers hiding in SA. grin grin right? was that the original intend of the "information"? Sounds like a threat to me - a manipulative one at that.

Sure,any idiot from anywhere can use their phone and say whatever they wanna say about matters that don't really concern them,I mean who can stop you? They are right when they say opinions are like @ssholes cause everybody got one.What you say here will end here because 56 million people in South Africa don't even know that a skull miner from Sambisa forest is throwing a hissy fit because of Dudula.

Then pray your wish comes true so we can see if Lux is alone.

Like I said,throwing feeble threats to deter the movement is not going to work, actually,some kwerekweres were hinting that they were going to protest on Human Rights Day but they never came outside on the day grin grin
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You are hoping that this "information" becomes a deterrent for Operation Dudula so that anyone who supports the movement thinks twice and walks on eggshells,because, apparently there are Burundi Arnold Schwarzeneggers hiding in SA. grin grin right? was that the original intend of the "information"? Sounds like a threat to me - a manipulative one at that.

Point 1 :Your interpretation my dear lad, others could construe it as a "warning" since I am neither of those nationalities mentioned.

JaceBlaze:

Sure,any idiot from anywhere can use their phone and say whatever they wanna say about matters that don't really concern them,I mean who can stop you? They are right when they say opinions are like @ssholes cause everybody got one.What you say here will end here because 56 million people in South Africa don't even know that a skull miner from Sambisa forest is throwing a hissy fit because of Dudula.

You underestimate the power of the internet in reaching a multitude of people. I don't.

JaceBlaze:

Then pray your wish comes true so we can see if Lux is alone.

If I were a betting man I would put my money on the fact that the fake camouflage and teflon wearing wannabe soldier does not have any real army behind him except for hungry, frustrated poor people who are seeking to spark some sort of "revolution" by means of agitating the system the best they can and aiming at soft targets. We will be here waiting for his big reveal if it exists.

JaceBlaze:

Like I said,throwing feeble threats to deter the movement is not going to work, actually,some kwerekweres were hinting that they were going to protest on Human Rights Day but they never came outside on the day grin grin

The so called movement from inception had no proper direction which is why it is doomed to fail. It is run by young and inexperienced hoodlums passing themselves off as patriots which is why it is doomed to fail, pivoting everytime it is exposed for its s.t.upidity. I still don't know what the so called movement is really advocating at this point. Is it illegals they want out, is it legal migrant workers, illegal criminals, drug dealers,refugees non South Africans or all of the above?

Bunch of xenophobes I tell you.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by JaceBlaze: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Point 1 :Your interpretation my dear lad, others could construe it as a "warning" since I am neither of those nationalities mentioned.

You underestimate the power of the internet in reaching a multitude of people. I don't.

If I were a betting man I would put my money on the fact that the fake camouflage and teflon wearing wannabe soldier does not have any real army behind him except for hungry, frustrated poor people who are seeking to spark some sort of "revolution" by means of agitating the system the best they can and aiming at soft targets. We will be here waiting for his big reveal if it exists.

The so called movement from inception had no proper direction which is why it is doomed to fail. It is run by young and inexperienced hoodlums passing themselves off as patriots which is why it is doomed to fail, pivoting everytime it is exposed for its s.t.upidity. I still don't know what the so called movement is really advocating at this point. Is it illegals they want out, is it legal migrant workers, illegal criminals, drug dealers,refugees non South Africans or all of the above?

Bunch of xenophobes I tell you.

Immigrants in SA (regardless of country of origin) are on the same team so it doesn't matter if you are any of the said nationalities.What all of you want is South Africans not to be vocal about illegal immigrants living in South Africa which means if push comes to shove and those battle lines are drawn you will be rooting for whoever is against SA,correct?? ...and yeah,still sounds like a threat to me.

And you underestimate the power of intelligent people's brain to see through bullshìt.

You do realise that South African police are actually working with the guy to raid illegally occupied buildings as we speak? And who told you that the movement was born out of agitation for violence?

If you're stuck in some madhouse basement in Makoko without television and electricity and don't have access to basic information you might think the movement is failing,you also might not be aware of its rapid growth,from province to province.Also wasn't the clown in red jumpsuits called Malema going from restaurant to restaurant challenging managers not to higher foreigners? so who lacks direction here??
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Immigrants in SA (regardless of country of origin) are on the same team so it doesn't matter if you are any of the said nationalities.What all of you want is South Africans not to be vocal about illegal immigrants living in South Africa which means if push comes to shove and those battle lines are drawn you will be rooting for whoever is against SA,correct?? ...and yeah,still sounds like a threat to me.

Point 1- I repeat I am not an immigrant in your country nor am I a national of the countries mentioned. I however have acquaintances in these communities and have knowledge of what I am talking about.

Point 2-illegal immigration and economic migrants are a major issue in South Africa, this is undeniable and there are ways to deal with this however this movement is not one of them because it reeks of xenophobia and will in no way solve the major issue of unemployment which if I am reading it correctly is the primary concern of the so called "movement"

JaceBlaze:

And you underestimate the power of intelligent people's brain to see through bullshìt.

We'll leave it to these intelligent people to decide, no.

I am confident enough to live with the outcome.

JaceBlaze:

You do realise that South African police are actually working with the guy to raid illegally occupied buildings as we speak? And who told you that the movement was born out of agitation for violence?
Police are required to escort these hoodlums so they make sure they operate under the jurisdiction of the law and criminals do not infiltrate the so called movement. Violence is an inevitable consequence of agitation in the hands of amateurs.

JaceBlaze:

If you're stuck in some madhouse basement in Makoko without television and electricity and don't have access to basic information you might think the movement is failing,you also might not be aware of its rapid growth,from province to province.Also wasn't the clown in red jumpsuits called Malema going from restaurant to restaurant challenging managers not to higher foreigners? so who lacks direction here??
Actually about to catch a flight later today to the UK as we speak to get some business done

The spread of protests in South Africa from province to province is a phenomena that is not without precedence given the history of your country. When looting starts in one province it usually spreads to other provinces. When xenophobic killings and protests happen in one province, they usually spread across provinces. This movement is no different, the usual excuse by poor and unemployed youth to engage in some activity to keep them going.

Please don't misrepresent the EFF and lie to us here, The incidence where the EFF visited restaurants had to do with discussions of what percentage of foreign workers were employed and nothing to do with not hiring foreigners. They suggested a 50-50% quota of foreign to local workers. At least this is a stance even if it may not be liked or popular, they are clear on their direction given the realities of migrant workers, agree with them or not.
Your so called movement however believes it is feasible to simply pack over 1 million human beings both legal and illegal in a short period of time and deport them out of the country or remove every legal worker from his position or work and replace him with a South African with immediate effect and without consequence simply because you demand it be done. Only inexperienced hot blooded youngsters think like that.
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by HellraiZA: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
morpheus101:

Point 1- I repeat I am not an immigrant in your country nor am I a national of the countries mentioned. I however have acquaintances in these communities and have knowledge of what I am talking about.

Point 2-illegal immigration and economic migrants are a major issue in South Africa, this is undeniable and there are ways to deal with this however this movement is not one of them because it reeks of xenophobia and will in no way solve the major issue of unemployment which if I am reading it correctly is the primary concern of the so called "movement"

We'll leave it to these intelligent people to decide, no.

I am confident enough to live with the outcome.

Police are required to escort these hoodlums so they make sure they operate under the jurisdiction of the law and criminals do not infiltrate the so called movement. Violence is an inevitable consequence of agitation in the hands of amateurs.

Actually about to catch a flight later today to the UK as we speak to get some business done

The spread of protests in South Africa from province to province is a phenomena that is not without precedence given the history of your country. When looting starts in one province it usually spreads to other provinces. When xenophobic killings and protests happen in one province, they usually spread across provinces. This movement is no different, the usual excuse by poor and unemployed youth to engage in some activity to keep them going.

Please don't misrepresent the EFF and lie to us here, The incidence where the EFF visited restaurants had to do with discussions of what percentage of foreign workers were employed and nothing to do with not hiring foreigners. They suggested a 50-50% quota of foreign to local workers. At least this is a stance even if it may not be liked or popular, they are clear on their direction given the realities of migrant workers, agree with them or not.
Your so called movement however believes it is feasible to simply pack over 1 million human beings both legal and illegal in a short period of time and deport them out of the country or remove every legal worker from his position or work and replace him with a South African with immediate effect and without consequence simply because you demand it be done. Only inexperienced hot blooded youngsters think like that.

* You may not an immigrant here but your kinfolks are,and I believe that may be one of the reasons why you have been at the movement's neck since you have heard of its existence, ain't it so? Or what? You just another concerned pan African looking out for all? LoL

* So what is the just way of dealing with the issue? Because whatever we do will always be deemed xenophobic no matter how deplomatic the approach to the issue may be.So tell me,how do we Dudula kwerekweres without looking xenophobic?

The police are doing the actual raiding,not just spectating,and it's all thanks to the movement.Sure! criminal elements may be there,just like they were showing even in the "fee must fall" protests so don't make it look like it's part of the agenda endorsed by the movement.There will always be people out there looking for an opportunity to take whatever they can take from whoever.

Nope, xenophobic attacks usually take place in Gauteng and KZN and in law income areas.stop peddling lies.

Yeah right,so all along the red jumpsuit clown knew about the issue but neglected it until he realised he may not get votes in the elections? sounds opportunistic to me.If Nigeria managed to have hundreds of thousands of Ghanians packing during their "Ghana must go" xenophobia then why do you doubt that the same thing is feasible here in this case?
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
morpheus101:

Eish!

Stupidity is you ransacking your third-world stadium after your defeat to Ghana grin
Re: Operation Dudula Continues- Blood Shed Will Soon Start in SOUTH AFRICA!!!! by morpheus101: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Stupidity is you ransacking your third-world stadium after your defeat to Ghana grin

Stay on topic. There had to be winner either way and West Africans continue to be the power house of soccer no matter which combination of countries make it to the world cup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Now Uses Bunker Busters In Gaza To Burst Hamas Tunnels / 10 Reasons Barack Obama Was America's Worst President / European & American Psychopaths: How To Understand Western "thought"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.