Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? (5162 Views)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Borrow sense, he is angry because na them
Go learn some manners little woman
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

Go learn some manners little woman

Learn to stop spreading your diseases here.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Learn to stop spreading your diseases here.
Mannerless thing. It's your type that goes around staining and rubbishing the Unique Female gender.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

Mannerless thing. It's your type that goes around staining and rubbishing the Unique Female gender.

Why did you mention me? You are just senseless and a big fool. You knew you are one of those fools, he came out crying grin grin silly thing

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Hubeznigeria(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Why did you mention me? You are just senseless and a big fool. You knew you are one of those fools, he came out crying grin grin silly thing
Just be running your mouth like an open sepulchre. Can anything good come out of your senseless head except putrid matter? Huh! Tomorrow one man will think he has done himself a favour by marrying such a demented little woman like you. Bag of gibberish. Stop disgracing the community of good women. Go get some home trainings
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Estherqueen50(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
I am someone who strongly believes in a woman's sixth sense.
But the truth is that they is also need for due diligence too. There should always be room to give people the benefits of doubt, but not in an ignorant way.

There is this thing called communication and it's a measure requirement for any healthy relationship. I am of the opinion that after you have done your observation, you should also have communicated your feelings too.

Let's take for instance when he asked you what time will be good to call you, you can also ask him the same since you also want to call him sometimes.

I believe the problem here is that you have not really gotten to know him as much as is required: that's the confusion.

For me, when am in doubt, I take my time to ask questions even if it's not too direct, I also pray for Gods leading and direction

I believe assumption won't help you on this unless you ain't really interested in the relationship. I always tell people "assumption is the lowest level of ignorance"

So the key word is "Communication" have you expressed all these to him? What was his reaction?

And I also do not undermine your sixth sense. You are a woman and I also believe in ya wisdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Ximenez(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol.. not like he looks old facially. It's his body. He has that father of 4 kind of body. Just picture a family man's body.That's how he looks.
Abeg
Just say he's fat, chubby robust, round or rotund.
Enough of this body of a family man .
You never jam a fit/lean father of 4 before

I'm sure if they show you pictures of Adekunle Gold and Don baba J
You'd say Adekunle is single and Don jazzy is married with 5 kids

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

Just be running your mouth like an open sepulchre. Can anything good come out of your senseless head except putrid matter? Huh! Tomorrow one man will think he has done himself a favour by marrying such a demented little woman like you. Bag of gibberish. Stop disgracing the community of good women. Go get some home trainings

Concentrate on your prays, it's really making you sad that I wasn't your victim, idiot. Go away from good men, they are here doing good things, your senseless coconut head is here weeping because I said the truth, continue your calamities
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Concentrate on your prays, it's really making you sad that I wasn't your victim, idiot. Go away from good men, they are here doing good things, your senseless coconut head is here weeping because I said the truth, continue your calamities
You're very predictable. Getat
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Estherqueen50:
I am someone who strongly believes in a woman's sixth sense.
But the truth is that they is also need for due diligence too. There should always be room to give people the benefits of doubt, but not in an ignorant way.

There is this thing called communication and it's a measure requirement for any healthy relationship. I am of the opinion that after you have done your observation, you should also have communicated your feelings too.

Let's take for instance when he asked you what time will be good to call you, you can also ask him the same since you also want to call him sometimes.

I believe the problem here is that you have not really gotten to know him as much as is required: that's the confusion.

For me, when am in doubt, I take my time to ask questions even if it's not too direct, I also pray for Gods leading and direction

I believe assumption won't help you on this unless you ain't really interested in the relationship. I always tell people "assumption is the lowest level of ignorance"

So the key word is "Communication" have you expressed all these to him? What was his reaction?

And I also do not undermine your sixth sense. You are a woman and I also believe in ya wisdom.

Ok. Noted.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fake
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cutehector:
Fake

Legelege banker.. is this also fake?
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cutehector:
Fake

Legelege banker... tongue is this also fake?
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Sanmel(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol.. Trust your intuition sis, you're most likely right about him being married..

From my observations on NL, a vast majority of males here are married and they are mostly the ones that send DM to ladies for whatever reasons..
Few months ago, one funny one even had the temerity to tell me to visit him at his apartment somewhere in ikeja and I should be prepared to pass night.. Before then sef, I had a strong feeling he was married.. I didn't even bother to ask whether he was married or not because I know he would likely deny, I just asked him about his family and he said they were in Calabar or so..

My response afterwards was "sorry sir, I don't do married men". The yeye man was now talking about how immature I was blah blah..
I just blocked the guy immediately..
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Sanmel:
Lol.. Trust your intuition sis, you're most likely right about him being married..

From my observations on NL, a vast majority of males here are married and they are mostly the ones that send DM to ladies for whatever reasons..
Few months ago, one funny one even had the temerity to tell me to visit him at his apartment somewhere in ikeja and I should be prepared to pass night.. Before then sef, I had a strong feeling he was married.. I didn't even bother to ask whether he was married or not because I know he would likely deny, I just asked him about his family and he said they were in Calabar or so..

My response afterwards was "sorry sir, I don't do married men". The yeye man was now talking about how immature I was blah blah..
I just blocked the guy immediately..

Exactly why I don't feel asking him would have made any difference cos he'll deny it.

Imagine... His family is in calabar, he now feels it's the right time to be inviting ladies to frolick with. SMH.. men...

Thank God he told you the truth.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by xtremeTall(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
That's a married man you are dealing with, them plenty for nairaland looking for who to devour. The way married men claim to be single these days is scary. Be careful and tell him to his face to clear your doubts
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by xtremeTall(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Klass99:
Mercychen cheesy, I can't help but become fond of this dramatic lady. New week, new drama, new story! African Magic has got nothing on you I swear.

she writes so good .
Love her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Labadi69: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
GboyegaD:

Your conclusions of him is funny. You are only adding things up from your ignorance. Trust your instincts, yes but trying to make it seem you are right is a no.

Wetin be ‘your conclusions of him’ angry

Brighter Grammar should be your Bible from now on angry
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Elporo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Estherqueen50:

kiss
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by lilvicky68(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Going to receive a call in the bathroom alone is enough to tell me he's got something up his sleeve. So, no need.
So you don't know that there's always network in the bathroom??

He might be having network issues.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
lilvicky68:

So you don't know that there's always network in the bathroom??

He might be having network issues.

Story.
I don't want to say the reason he gave me cos I don't want him to come across this post and know he's the one I'm talking about here.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by lilvicky68(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Story.
I don't want to say the reason he gave me cos I don't want him to come across this post and know he's the one I'm talking about here.
That means you're still interested in him
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
lilvicky68:

That means you're still interested in him

Interested in who?

He's not my spec. Abeg.

I like my man tall, a little thick with firm waist.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by lilvicky68(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Interested in who?

He's not my spec. Abeg.

I like my man tall, a little thick with firm waist.
Firm waist as in?? grin
Abi na Virgin waist?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
lilvicky68:

Firm waist as in?? grin
Abi na Virgin waist?

Whatever you choose to call it.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Married2Crypto(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Mercychen:

Maybe his wife is pregnant again. They are always doing that when their wifes are pregnant.
hahaha! It's like u don sabi dia format finish, no need to go apeshit on detective reasoning. Just listen to what your head is telling u, naa that one important pass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Married2Crypto(m): 2:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Estherqueen50:
I am someone who strongly believes in a woman's sixth sense
I believe assumption won't help you on this unless you ain't really interested in d relationship
senuu ire! with d sixth sense philosophy. It seems to me, u like being fed with way too much stuff dat is likely wrapped up with lies and deceit. Having an Instinct for just about anything esp. when it comes to relationship matters is key and your best form of defensive mechanism to shield your heart, mind, body & soul from d ugly realities of life. Instinct begets assumptions! There's no time for a young & fertile woman to give in completely to a secret admirer (given d fact you guys haven't seen eachother physically before) or go with the flow of hearty conversation while some side of him or attached to him still lurk in da dark. Doing things for the benefit of the doubt without having any prior instinctive projection is ill-advised. If he were more serious abt u, he 'll bring it all on d table. no BS!
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Married2Crypto:
hahaha! It's like u don sabi dia format finish, no need to go apeshit on detective reasoning. Just listen to what your head is telling u, naa that one important pass!

grin.
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Estherqueen50(f): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Good morning. Trust you had a goodnight rest?
I dont really get what you are saying. please can you explain?

Married2Crypto:
senuu ire! with d sixth sense philosophy. It seems to me, u like being fed with way too much stuff dat is likely wrapped up with lies and deceit. Having an Instinct for just about anything esp. when it comes to relationship matters is key and your best form of defensive mechanism to shield your heart, mind, body & soul from d ugly realities of life. Instinct begets assumptions! There's no time for a young & fertile woman to give in completely to a secret admirer (given d fact you guys haven't seen eachother physically before) or go with the flow of hearty conversation while some side of him or attached to him still lurk in da dark. Doing things for the benefit of the doubt without having any prior instinctive projection is ill-advised. If he were more serious abt u, he 'll bring it all on d table. no BS!
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Married2Crypto(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Estherqueen50:
Good morning. Trust you had a goodnight rest?
I dont really get what you are saying. please can you explain?

someone @sanmel was saying d Op shuld trust her intuition, and that she is most likely right about him being married, of which i agreed. buh your view @Estherqueen50 was far different. You were advising d Op to make room for him for the benefits of doubt? And not to believe in making assumptions yet and that assumption won't help her on this, unless she ain't really interested in the relationship. you said in quote in your subsequent post that you always tell people assumption is the lowest level of ignorance? how is that when it is a woman's given instinctive feeling or right to make assumptions. And if she don't assume anything buh choose to let things ride along for the benefit of the doubt, she will perhaps be setting herself up for pure deceit and gullibility. It is basically left for d Op'secret admirer or lover to say or do anything humanly possible to woo or convince her beyond reasonable doubts about his true intentions with her, and it is only by her faking being uninterested and making further assumptions of him and enquiring under the guise of that assumptions can truly make him want to reveal the other side or secrets attached to him like luggage with time, and all for the efforts that his intentions with her were true from the onset. If i am personally married and i really like you as a woman, then if given the chance to make things right with you, by you being a second wife to me or be the woman i leave my loveless marriage for isn't a bad decision. After all, we are all looking for true happiness and peace of the mind. Right!
Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Estherqueen50(f): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Thank you very much for taking time to explain
I think you quite misinterpreted what I said. I wasnt saying that her instinct aint right , cause I believe in the instinct of a woman: I am one myself and I know how accurate it can be most of the time.
I was only saying that there is need for communication cause from what I deduced from the post, they just met.
I was saying since Its still new why not communicate atleast nobody looses anything from doing that and if he isnt able to convince her otherwise then she can move on.

Trust you are having a great day? and once again thank you.
Married2Crypto:
someone @sanmel was saying d Op shuld trust her intuition, and that she is most likely right about him being married, of which i agreed. buh your view @Estherqueen50 was far different. You were advising d Op to make room for him for the benefits of doubt? And not to believe in making assumptions yet and that assumption won't help her on this, unless she ain't really interested in the relationship. you said in quote in your subsequent post that you always tell people assumption is the lowest level of ignorance? how is that when it is a woman's given instinctive feeling or right to make assumptions. And if she don't assume anything buh choose to let things ride along for the benefit of the doubt, she will perhaps be setting herself up for pure deceit and gullibility. It is basically left for d Op'secret admirer or lover to say or do anything humanly possible to woo or convince her beyond reasonable doubts about his true intentions with her, and it is only by her faking being uninterested and making further assumptions of him and enquiring under the guise of that assumptions can truly make him want to reveal the other side or secrets attached to him like luggage with time, and all for the efforts that his intentions with her were true from the onset. If i am personally married and i really like you as a woman, then if given the chance to make things right with you, by you being a second wife to me or be the woman i leave my loveless marriage for isn't a bad decision. After all, we are all looking for true happiness and peace of the mind. Right!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? by Benbisco(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
MCKitchen:
Nairaland is a faceless entity thus one have to thread carefully. Not all success stories you read here are true. Again suppose he is married how would we know since you are In doubt about it. Please leave this matter for Matias to look into it while you pick beans and cook for your family in peace.

I was wondering what the bolded sentence had to do with the matter until I saw your moniker na I say this my sister must be a cooking somebody aka chef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Complicated Nanny Issues; Candid Advise Needed Urgently. / What Method Was Used To Wake You From Sleep? / How One Couple’s Wedding Photos Became An Internet Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.