Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (821 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Bloodofthelambo: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Resolved
Re: Closed by thesicilian: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Discuss it with your bro, and if it continues find a way to eat before coming home. But until then swallow your pride and take the food whenever she allows you to

1 Like

Re: Closed by Kingozymandias(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
Good day everyone,
I want to know if I should just swallow my pride continue eating her food.

I currently live with my elder brother, I'm a male nursing student, currently in my finals, with my pre-council exam(first professional exam) less than 2months, and final exams by November(nursing is regulated by NMCN so ASUU strike doesn't affect us) had to stop working, and though ASUU is on strike, my school is still draining us, through clinical posting and projects, I've spent virtually all my savings.
Started living with my bro after everyone told me to, it would help save my costs,
I reluctantly agreed cos, I've had not so pleasant experiences living with in-laws.

Now, I don't have access to her pot, only when she's around am I allowed to eat. If she steps out I'd wait for her to return or she would look for an excuse to quarrel.

Few days back I met her working outside, and I helped them fetch some water in the house,
So was about asking her of there was anything to eat, when she told me, "it's planting season and you can't plant corn in the garden bit you can eat it when its time for harvesting".
OMo for few days I wasn't myself.
She's just a few years my senior, before living with them, she doesn't address me this way.

I just had to take some money and get myself food outside and have been doing that for sometime.

Thing is, I had to close downy laundry and phone accessories shops, cause I didn't have people to run it in my absence. Last guy who ran the business, ran left with the money he worked, cause I rarely checked him.

My brother, well he doesn't care at all, and again his family is his priority not me,

I'm in my late 20s and currently broke as broke,
All investments before school, went south,
Couldn't combine medical cause with business.

With the level at which she's starting to dsrespect me, isn't it best to stop eating her meal, but I also wouldn't want to have issues with my bro, cos he knows and is starting to behave somehow.

The number of fake stories on nairaland now is alarming .

It's like they hired content writers to spin out fake stories by the day now

2 Likes

Re: Closed by nellyelitz(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Many are the affliction of man...
Re: Closed by Timoleon(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Fortunately for you, you are still single. Find male course mates you can squat with or former classmates you can squat with. While there, enter street and hustle for your daily bread(I know it’s not as easy as said). Truth is there’s hardly see Finnish when you are with your peers especially when you are diligent and not a freeloader as compared to when you are with an in law. You can hardly please most in-laws.

Narrate your ordeal to your brother and move out. This kind of matter if true no Dey get resolution. Your brother will be in a tight spot either to chose his sibling or to be at peace with his wife and offspring.
Re: Closed by Bloodofthelambo: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

The number of fake stories on nairaland now is alarming .

It's like they hired content writers to spin out fake stories by the day now
ok
Re: Closed by Stallionhorse: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2022
See finish Is the lowest low of life..
Guy try and eat outside, look for an online platform to work or invest and get paid.. You have just few months to escape that prison called your brothers house.. Even if you tell your brother he wouldn't listen cause all men are slaves to that dirty hole in between the legs of this wicked creatures God called Woman.. Use your head bro.. Before them go pour you hot stew one day..
Re: Closed by Demigod22: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
I totally understand what you are going through bro. I have been there before. It's bad for one to find himself in such situation.

I just pray you work something out soon.
Re: Closed by Cashio(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2022
OP i had similar experience when i lived with my brother between 2011 and 2014. I just finished rewriting my ssce after the results of the first one were withheld two years before. Those were the worst 3 years of my life.
I feel most women will start disrespecting you once they know you indirectly depend on them.
My brother's wife practically stopped washing her husband's clothes and left the duties for me. This woman wash her children's clothes everyday, but i will wash my brother's clothes on Sundays because i go to the shop from Monday to Saturday.
I fetch water every morning before going to work and in the evening when i return from work.
The most terrible time was when i enrolled for jamb lessons then. I will always come back home to freshen up around 4pm before going for lessons and do you know that my brother's wife made it mandatory to use up all the water in the house everyday so i will have to go look for water to bath before going for lessons. If you lived in the north, you will understand how difficult it is to get water in the daytime from wells during dry season. With that experience, I had to stop the lessons after 3 weeks and stuck to my early morning studies.
On Sundays, she will insist I cook rice while she make the stew when she returns from church.
Very little thing and she will flare up.
Finally, i left them on January 2015 after 3 years and yet no admission I and got admission later same year. Now i am an architect and i give her money once in a while and currently, she even respects me more than every other person in the house. She will even call me to lay complaints when my brother treats her wrongly and all i do is laugh at how shallow minded these ladies can be, thinking the young will never grow.
I assure you one thing. The more you live in that house, the more more insults will come up and she may even do things that might set your brother against you.
If you have any options, leave that house and save your self esteem because by the time you leave that house, your self esteem would be on the minus.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Bloodofthelambo: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Cashio:
OP i had similar experience when i lived with my brother between 2011 and 2014. I just finished rewriting my ssce after the results of the first one were withheld two years before. Those were the worst 3 years of my life.
I feel most women will start disrespecting you once they know you indirectly depend on them.
My brother's wife practically stopped washing her husband's clothes and left the duties for me. This woman wash her children's clothes everyday, but i will wash my brother's clothes on Sundays because i go to the shop from Monday to Saturday.
I fetch water every morning before going to work and in the evening when i return from work.
The most terrible time was when i enrolled for jamb lessons then. I will always come back home to freshen up around 4pm before going for lessons and do you know that my brother's wife made it mandatory to use up all the water in the house everyday so i will have to go look for water to bath before going for lessons. If you lived in the north, you will understand how difficult it is to get water in the daytime from wells during dry season. With that experience, I had to stop the lessons after 3 weeks and stuck to my early morning studies.
On Sundays, she will insist I cook rice while she make the stew when she returns from church.
Very little thing and she will flare up.
Finally, i left them on January 2015 after 3 years and yet no admission I and got admission later same year. Now i am an architect and i give her money once in a while and currently, she even respects me more than every other person in the house. She will even call me to lay complaints when my brother treats her wrongly and all i do is laugh at how shallow minded these ladies can be, thinking the young will never grow.
I assure you one thing. The more you live in that house, the more more insults will come up and she may even do things that might set your brother against you.
If you have any options, leave that house and save your self esteem because by the time you leave that house, your self esteem would be on the minus.
i get your point bro, there's something I'm pursuing hope it comes out soon, I plan to get my space.
Omo women matter ehn, to the extent of disrespecting my sisters to my hearing.

I almost began hating my brother, it is well.
Re: Closed by Cashio(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
i get your point bro, there's something I'm pursuing hope it comes out soon, I plan to get my space.
Omo women matter ehn, to the extent of disrespecting my sisters to my hearing.

I almost began hating my brother, it is well.
lol..when I left the north, I left with hatred and bitterness for both my brother and his family no lies. It was so bad that it took him over two months to hear that I had gotten admission and it was my mum who told him.
Over time, the anger diminished and we are cool now. Blood is thicker.
I always tell people that if it was a stranger that treated me the way my brother's wife did, I won't forgive them till eternity.
Re: Closed by Nyascobar1414: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na that kind bro ah dey like cos whenthings go south, he will beckon on me...
Thunder fire you, cos I will Insult the living day outta your life...

Many men are slaves to that crazy hole that spills stinky blood...

Nigaa, plan well and leave that house...
Youe bro is a donkey cos he chose to marry, he is a beast of burden..
He will learn the hard way sef...

Imagine people putting their family aside for a woman that will 4ever be a stranger to him...

Let him Simp in peace...
Premium tears awaits him...

I see the woman cheating on him..

This I have seen!
Re: Closed by Nyascobar1414: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
One thing bout these women is that; they can bring their own siblings to the mans house and feed on the mans money.. But if the mans sibling mistankenly wanna stay in his brothers house, they will start giving him attitude...

Many men have become slaves to pu$.y..

Men, your family comes first b4 your wife, cos she will 4ever be a stranger to you...
Blood is thicker than water...

Simps are soo vast in Nigeria...
How do you make your real bro to starve just for a woman that you took from the street.. A girl thats not even a virgin when you married her... Your real blood 4 dat matter...

I weep for simpletons called (real men)...

This I have seen!
Re: Closed by EmzyT: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
Good day everyone,
I want to know if I should just swallow my pride continue eating her food.

I currently live with my elder brother, I'm a male nursing student, currently in my finals, with my pre-council exam(first professional exam) less than 2months, and final exams by November(nursing is regulated by NMCN so ASUU strike doesn't affect us) had to stop working, and though ASUU is on strike, my school is still draining us, through clinical posting and projects, I've spent virtually all my savings.
Started living with my bro after everyone told me to, it would help save my costs,
I reluctantly agreed cos, I've had not so pleasant experiences living with in-laws.

Now, I don't have access to her pot, only when she's around am I allowed to eat. If she steps out I'd wait for her to return or she would look for an excuse to quarrel.

Few days back I met her working outside, and I helped them fetch some water in the house,
So was about asking her of there was anything to eat, when she told me, "it's planting season and you can't plant corn in the garden bit you can eat it when its time for harvesting".
OMo for few days I wasn't myself.
She's just a few years my senior, before living with them, she doesn't address me this way.

I just had to take some money and get myself food outside and have been doing that for sometime.

Thing is, I had to close downy laundry and phone accessories shops, cause I didn't have people to run it in my absence. Last guy who ran the business, ran left with the money he worked, cause I rarely checked him.

My brother, well he doesn't care at all, and again his family is his priority not me,

I'm in my late 20s and currently broke as broke,
All investments before school, went south,
Couldn't combine medical cause with business.

With the level at which she's starting to dsrespect me, isn't it best to stop eating her meal, but I also wouldn't want to have issues with my bro, cos he knows and is starting to behave somehow.

MOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE
Re: Closed by EmzyT: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
One thing bout these women is that; they can bring their own siblings to the mans house and feed on the mans money.. But if the mans sibling mistankenly wanna stay in his brothers house, they will start giving him attitude...

Many men have become slaves to pu$.y..

Men, your family comes first b4 your wife, cos she will 4ever be a stranger to you...
Blood is thicker than water...

Simps are soo vast in Nigeria...
How do you make your real bro to starve just for a woman that you took from the street.. A girl thats not even a virgin when you married her... Your real blood 4 dat matter...

I weep for simpletons called (real men)...

This I have seen!

True talk bro, Na Person wey Family never Looseguard no go Understand watin you dey talk.

May I never be that foolish to my Blood like the OP's brother in this Life!
Re: Closed by Nyascobar1414: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmzyT:

True talk bro, Na Person wey Family never Looseguard no go Understand watin you dey talk.

May I never be that foolish to my Blood like the OP's brother in this Life!

Aswrr broo..
Many niggas just dey take toto so precious..
Ion even know...

TRP is golden!

1 Like

Re: Closed by Milli10(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless sad

(1) (Reply)

See Sexy Photos Of Her Body / Is This True That A Lady May Have Sex Consentually And Still Claim Rape ? / These Days Its Hard To Find A Faithful Partner. Cheating Is So Common.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.