Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Visit To Kenya. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Kenya. (6024 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
See as una turn a beautiful thread to a pissing contest, una well done

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by okeysoninv: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jamestown123:
Nairobi actually have 15 malls. Lagos has 20. Travel before u start the talk anyhow.
lol can you prove it here.lagos doesn't have up to 10 malls. If you disprove it bring out your pictures.
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by okeysoninv: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jamestown123:
Prove yours.
Lagos should be competiting with Mombasa .Nairobi is far above Lagos in every aspect
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by lennymutai(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jamestown123:
Are you joking or what? That nairobi has more malls that lagos? Are you for real bro. Sometimes it's just good to shut up than just talk ignorantly.
yeah it is true.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Onlinefarmstore: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2022
So because of this argument on my post I will be stopping it and starting it on a new page, moderators please I will be needing you help to delete unwanted comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Wilson500: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2022
The average Nigerian has low self esteem
That is why every country they travel is heaven to them
I wouldn't be surprised when someone will travel to Afghanistan and say its better than Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Mayoraustin(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Nice thread dun turn to nigeria vs kenya �

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Ximenez(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
So because of this argument on my post I will be stopping it and starting it on a new page, moderators please I will be needing you help to delete unwanted comments.
You started it with your blunder, after saying Kenya economy is better than Nigeria.
It's all your fault.
Economics is not 1+1.
If you spend N7k on a cup of coffee and burger outside.
Back home in Nigeria, you won't spend up to 2k for it.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Lekan239(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

What you are calling seven k is eight hundred birr and let say one k shillings leave Nigeria and focus
you guys just come online and say trash, bcus u bought something worth 7k in Nigeria for 800 bir in Ethiopia u decided their economy and country is better than Nigeria. Quite outrageous.

Minimum wage in Ethiopia is around 500-2000ETB, I said 500 to 2000ETB because they don't have actual minimum wage value, minimum wage in Nigeria is 30,000naira.

Therefore Nigeria's minimum wage will by ur cappuccino 1 times more than 2500bir.

Highest salary in Ethiopia is about 50,000bir+/- which is about 944$. Likewise highest salary in Nigeria is about 2millon naira+/- which is about 4800$. So do the math ur self.

Stop saying what you don't know, if you so much detest Nigeria that u could claim other small countries is better than Nigeria, feel free to leave.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Kenya. by mascot231(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Onlinefarmstore:
Sixth of March.

After booking my flight with Arik two days before to Lagos they disappointed me four hours to my flight by concealing the flight I had to book using another airline because by flight was for the sevenths of March

Arrived Lagos by four pm with no much activities

Hello NL good evening please I plan on relocating to Kenya this month . Can anyone please tell me what I need to do moreso Relocating might be my case … please are there jobs for a foreigner , what ways can someone work going there with a tourist visa …are there opportunities to get a mechanic job too as that is my actual field.
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by MomentMan(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Please how can I receive money from Kenya?
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Royalagro: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
MomentMan:
Please how can I receive money from Kenya?

Send me a message
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by hamouston91(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Starzo:

so once a countries currency has higher value it automatically means the quality of life is better in that country??...many of you are so foolish and that's why we are where we are as a nation.

What's the average salary of Kenyan workers.

Pls tell me what jobs are available in Nairobi(Kenya) for Kenyan citizens,how much they pay,the cost of living in the city, then tell me how the quality of life is better of there.

Once you people see higher currency Value, you foolishly conclude that things are better without factoring in the cost of living.

Una mumu nor go ever do

Don't mind them, Kenyans are as poor as shit. Even their university students are poverty stricken youths, who were slippers to class, and use cheap China phones whilst speaking a dirty form of English, with a very mysterious accent.
The Kenyans themselves worship Nigeria, and masturbates on photos of Lagos and Abuja, while getting their eyes drunk on Nollywood movies.
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by hamouston91(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Starzo:

so once a countries currency has higher value it automatically means the quality of life is better in that country??...many of you are so foolish and that's why we are where we are as a nation.

What's the average salary of Kenyan workers.

Pls tell me what jobs are available in Nairobi(Kenya) for Kenyan citizens,how much they pay,the cost of living in the city, then tell me how the quality of life is better of there.

Once you people see higher currency Value, you foolishly conclude that things are better without factoring in the cost of living.

Una mumu nor go ever do

Don't mind them, Kenyans are as poor as shit. Even their university students are poverty stricken youths, who wear slippers to class, and use cheap China phones whilst speaking a dirty form of English, with a very mysterious accent.
The Kenyans themselves worship Nigeria, and masturbates on photos of Lagos and Abuja, while getting their eyes drunk on Nollywood movies.
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by MomentMan(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Royalagro:

Send me a message

What happened to your WhatsApp line?
Re: My Visit To Kenya. by Goodman247: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Starzo:
mugu...if Kenya was very good then why are their girls slaving in Arabic countries??

You Nigerians just love embarrassing yourselves everywhere

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

College In Canada / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Arik Aircraft In Near Mishap In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.