Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (38125 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Panzastrip(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2011
@hugooh42;

Thank you for saying that. There are so many bad bad things that yoruba did which you will not find on Naira Land but if it is an Igbo man then we all will get up to 30 pages on Naira Land. Insubordinate fool, u have no right to kill anybody. Anyway may her beautiful soul rest in peace and that insolent swine should be jailed for life.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SPARROW797: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
We received the news with great shock yesterday in the office cos the lady is a colleague.

I went  thru his facebook page yesterday b/4 it was yank tis morning & i was really shocked that some1 so grounded in bible basis can have anything to do with something as grave as this.

I read all thru his post on facebook 4 this month alone & i got inspired, it still puzzles me to realize that some1 like this killed his wife.

I'm short of words, What a world. sad

And he killed the wife on 24th of June which happened to be his birthday date. Can u just imagine?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Sicherheit(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
kandiikane:

Excuse me? Do not insult me.
I don't need to insult you, you are doing a better job of that yourself than anyone else can. undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by bakoo: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
na by force to marry.abeg, being divorced is better than being dead.Anyways titilayo R.I.P
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
Its a goddamn explanation on why he could have done it so publicly.

Don't try and act smart when you are below the fu[i]cki[/i]ng barrel. Ofcourse, you did blame it on mental illness and I blame it on ritual killing so move the f[i]u[/i]ck on.
It will even make more sense if he is actually a man-lover as tpia listed. Rubbish.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sicherheit:

I don't need to insult you, you are doing a better job of that yourself than anyone else can. undecided
Ok, now move on. Rubbish
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SUV(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
May her soul Rest in Peace.

It is unfortunate that nofing may come out of the case. no be Nigeria?
let's hope for justice shaa, not to bring her back to life but at least to serve as a lesson to other wife beaters.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by hugooh42(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
Where are these Yoruba ethnic jingoistic that are always quick to see the log in their neighbor's eyes while overlooking the ones in their own eyes.

Doris you are right.You can imagine them trying   to excuse the guys action saying he might be possessed, he might have a mental problem,etc.If the guy were an Igbo, you would have seen the barrage of insult and curses they would throw not on the guy but Igbo people as a whole.I thought they said they are the most civilized ethnic group in Nigeria,they should try to see one action based on the individual not placing blanket judgement on a  particular tribe for what one of them did.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Badesh(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
This issue is quite pathetic and demands careful examination. Let us eschew the theories of religious affiliation, tribal sentiments or even social status. The guy does not have any reason whatsoever under any guise to have been cruel to his wife ab initio lest we talk about going demented before doing the havoc with his owns hands. Being jobless and having a woman providing for the family is quite worrisome but there are a million ways to deal with such situations that would not require violence.

Now, I pray for the departed soul cos I hear they have a child between them. If in actual fact this guy is found guilty of this offence, it will not only augur well for the government to keep such a person away from the general public for eternity but subsequently encourage spouses in marriages to come out of their shells and discuss them before they get outta hand. But If I were to be a roman soldier, I will simply recommend that we reap the guys body apart into four sets and distribute them to the four corners of Naija so they don't join up again, mscheeeeeewwwww!!!!!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by DeepSoul(f): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2011

Some people are just plain crazy.

I don't agree with those that say he's a ritualist. If he were one, he would have been more careful - getting rid of all traces of evidence (including the corpse)

His being supposedly born-again and his tribe are 100% irrelevant to the issue at hand.

MOST LIKELY SCENARIO (In my mind):
Man loses job. Gets increasingly frustrated with his dependence on wife. And/or angry because he doesn't have control over her money. Gets into one of those money arguments, things get out of hand and she ends up dead.

He is traumatized and/or numbed by the consequences of his action(s) in that state of anger and therefore makes no attempt to cover up the crime.

This world is a strange place. Even the Bible says "The heart of man is desperately wicked". We can never fully comprehend certain things.

P.S: No mention of their daughter. Where was she when all this was happening?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by rhythyson: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
The guy is twisted and he will be twisted more in jail where he will roth, you don't have to kill NO MATTER the level of anger, TITI rest in PEACE cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by chijam: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
yorubas are bastard, murderer, ritualistic, tribalistic you can ever imagine. angry angry angry
Go to ogun, ijebu ode, agodi ogbomso, osun just to mention a few and see for urself shocked shocked shocked shocked
yoruba my foot . . .rubbish angry
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by BP(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
I'm just seeing this story now and the picture and I am in serious shock because I KNOW THIS GUY.

We grew up in the same denomination as teenagers and he was a very committed christian.

We didn't see for a long time until October 2008 at the wedding of one of a friend we both grew up with as teens. We saw again in 2009 at the wedding of another member of our teens fellowship back then.

And this morning, a member of our teens fellowship from back then called me and told me about this story.

I don't even understand how he could do any of these things from beating his wife to eventually killing her.

This is so so sad and just teaches that if we don't deal with "small" issues we have (anger, lust, etc) they can graduate to murder, and many other things and take us places we never thought we could go.

God save us all
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Deep Soul:

Some people are just plain crazy.

I don't agree with those that say he's a ritualist. If he were one, he would have been more careful - getting rid of all traces of evidence (including the corpse)

His being supposedly born-again and his tribe are 100% irrelevant to the issue at hand.

MOST LIKELY SCENARIO (In my mind):
Man loses job. Gets increasingly frustrated with his dependence on wife. And/or angry because he doesn't have control over her money. Gets into one of those money arguments, things get out of hand and she ends up dead.

He is traumatized and/or numbed by the consequences of his action(s) in that state of anger and therefore makes no attempt to cover up the crime.

This world is a strange place. Even the Bible says "The heart of man is [b]desperately wicked".[/b] We can never fully comprehend certain things.

P.S: No mention of their daughter. Where was she when all this was happening?

This is why I do not think he has a mental illness.
Anyways,  I do think the people(on here) from his tribe are in self denial about the possibility of a ritual killing.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by hackney(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
Not justifying the man's actions in anyway but it seems that things werent going well for him and his
wife probably wasnt helping matters in the house with her likely big mouth.

she left once but came back; Not supporting her being beaten but she may be aware that she was driving him up the wall leading to the beatings.

You can be feeding someone and at the same time make them feel worthless if they are financially down.
Now that she's dead, we'll never know how she was prior to being butchered.

i will never condone or support mens' violence against women but women can help by not acting like only a good beating will solve
some of their terrible behaviour in r\ships.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
BP:

I'm just seeing this story now and the picture and I am in serious shock because I KNOW THIS GUY.

We grew up in the same denomination as teenagers and he was a very committed christian.

We didn't see for a long time until October 2008 at the wedding of one of a friend we both grew up with as teens. We saw again in 2009 at the wedding of another member of our teens fellowship back then.

And this morning, a member of our teens fellowship from back then called me and told me about this story.

I don't even understand how he could do any of these things from beating his wife to eventually killing her.

This is so so sad and just teaches that if we don't deal with "small" issues we have (anger, lust, etc) they can graduate to murder, and many other things and take us places we never thought we could go.

God save us all

you mean you actually know this guy? this is interesting. . . .

what kind of a guy is he? where did he school? which envvironment and when did he become so frustrated that it graduated to him being a psychopath? has he been apprehended and is he showing any signs of sanity?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by victorazy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
She must have been going out with her boss "bankers" and the guy findout or she has buried the guy's respect inside the bush cuz majority of female banker are not submissive respect.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by goody06(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
Is it ordinary?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by BP(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
coogar:

you mean you actually know this guy? this is interesting. . . .

what kind of a guy is he? where did he school? which envvironment and when did he become so frustrated that it graduated to him being a psychopath? has he been apprehended and is he showing any signs of sanity?

He was a great guy as a teenager. He was on fire for God and a leader in our teens fellowship. I know he went to Unilag.

The truth is that I cannot relate the picture I have of him with this murder story. It's shocking.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by iluvnet(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2011
May the soul of titilayo RIP. its so sadenning, a marriage of 2 years shocked.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by JUO(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
sad indeed
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by bluerange(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
He has committed murder and nothing in human or divine law can justify that. I didn't live with couple to know what their day-to-day relationship was like but whatever it was, a man has no right, morally or legally to raise his hand on any woman. Most of these men who are wife-beaters, can not face their fellow men outside, so would take out their inability to face their fellow men on their women, who they know cannot fight back physically.

Why is it that when a man beats his wife into unconsciousness and the law which superintend over all comes to play, he becomes tongue-tied, all the reasons which he feels he can easily back up culturally, fizzles out before him. Being a Man in a relationship entrusts on you the responsibility of a protector. If  you have deeply reflected on your relationship and truthfully come to the realization that your woman can easily make you commit what you will not justify before God and men with living conscience, you know the right thing to do. No human being, Man or woman has the right to depreciate another.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2011
BP:

He was a great guy as a teenager. He was on fire for God and a leader in our teens fellowship. I know he went to Unilag.

The truth is that I cannot relate the picture I have of him with this murder story. It's shocking.

whatever happened to him must be demonic. from leading teen fellowship to becoming a butcher. . . . .
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SPARROW797: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Victorazy not all female bankers sleeps with their boss and moreover that was not mentioned in the story. And again she's in operation dept that is very tight you hardly can have time for ursef once u r in operation.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by chines4(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
coogar:

whatever happened to him must be demonic. from leading teen fellowship to becoming a butcher. . . . .
What do you think that religious fanatics is all about. We need to hear from the man. but if na my sis. I will find a way to castrate the fool before bringing in the police
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by andyanders: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ Mrs. Siena

You said it all.

She saw the threat and still remained in the marriage. He sold her car off should have made her to realize that it has gotten to the point of madness. I have kept telling ladies, that love is not blind and NEVER marry a man who is extremely possessive or a woman who is same. Women/ladies, must you kill yourself because of LOVE. Many young guys now are mentally sick because of the society and lack of job. Anyway you try tto please them under this condition will not work out as you having a job is a threat

No love is blind; you must open your eyes wide.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by carnal: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
even as a youngman
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by MrsSiena1(f): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
hackney:

Not justifying the man's actions in anyway but it seems that things werent going well for him and his
wife probably wasnt helping matters in the house with her likely big mouth.

she left once but came back; Not supporting her being beaten but she may be aware that she was driving him up the wall leading to the beatings.

You can be feeding someone and at the same time make them feel worthless if they are financially down.
Now that she's dead, we'll never know how she was prior to being butchered.

i will never condone or support mens' violence against women but women can help by not acting like only a good beating will solve
some of their terrible behaviour in r\ships.

Hackney I cant believe you would actually say this. There is no moral justification for beating a woman. Are you telling me that you beat your fiancee or wife if you are married cause she has a big mouth? And to say that you are in the UK in a western society. No woman deserve what that guy did to his wife it doesnt matter whther she has a big mouth or she was nagging him. What if it was your sister or your mother would you say the same thing?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by phreakabit(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Well, well, well.  .  . . .  To those who say Igbo men beat their wives. At least we don't butcher them like eleron!

RIP Titi
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by mcwaltz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
boom!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by phreakabit(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
mcwaltz:

For all those trying to turn this into an ethnic/tribal bigotry thread, you are C.U.N.TS! Yes I said it.

So says the A.S.S So called "NEW" member.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
@mcwalts
What does C.u.n.ts stand for? Is it a political party? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) / From Kilishi Conversation On Twitter To Marriage: Couple Wed 4 Years After / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.