Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (38165 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ultim: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2011
there are defences available to this guy that could whitle down his punishment from murder to manslaughter: Insanity, Provocation, Drunkleness, Delusion. Need a lawyer, hit creedhavey@yahoo.com
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Donchelsea, sorry but I do agree with jadoreD on your issue because you have come on here seen what they said about titi been beaten all the time and killed and you are still saying your man apologises after giving you a serious beating so is that why you should stay? To await another beating? Women don't learn at all, as you have seen if you are awaiting your death stay and let your husband beat you mercilessly.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by boriswole: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pls, why can't we have a decent conversation without abuses. Please!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by LadyT(f): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2011
We dont want to hear what he has to say fire squad his ass.

Poor child
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by snthesis(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2011
i smacked her bottoms yesternight sad, is that a warning sign cry cry
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by swiftycool(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2011
here is another twist to the story, but i guess it will only end up as a sentimental battle of the sexes issue eventually, click this link
http:///jTrBuT
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Chintua: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2011
Woman. . . A WHOLE BREAD WINNER wey dey pay bills for house go stab herself, leave both her husband and pickin for this world. Na she 'beat' herself bifor she run comot the first time?
Phocking liar!

[size=20pt]According to him, “We have been having issues since the day we got married so much so that I have contemplated divorcing her but because I am a spiritual person and church I pastor, I decided to manage.

“The next thing I saw, she started stabbing herself repeatedly with the knife while telling me that she was tired of the marriage and that since I did not want to let her go, she will kill me and then kill herself.”

He went on to say that he never had plans to marry her as he had a lady he was dating but got lured into her web with the pregnancy she said he was responsible, adding that he only agreed to marry her when the pressure from her family became too much from him to bear.

[/size]

Yet she was paying the bills with ya lazy arzzze in the marriage?

You only have to stab yourself once and you will regret taking that stab! Unless of course you are HIGH on cocaine or POSSESSED! grin

Typical Ogboni Christian.

Indeed!

Naija man na waya o! grin

Bearing false witness against a corpse should be punishable by INSTANT DEATH ONLY!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by snthesis(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2011
ladies dont force pregnancy on a man
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Patnoble: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
What has this beautiful lady done to this man,even if she has offended him that much,she has parent let the man report her instead of stabing her to death, i realy feal for this lady,i dont know why sometimes bad people get married to good ladies.Well i cant realy say that the man is bad because nobody knows what has gone up with the man and his wife,am show the man guilty conscince will be judging him now because nemesis has caught up with him, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Um why is this man still able to talk sef? They should have tore out his tongue days ago.

Lying bas-tard. Stabing herself indeed. What hell it must have been married to such a prick
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by spikedcylinder: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
That bullcrap about being forced into a marriage or pitying the woman. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I attended an Islamic wedding a few weeks ago and was totally mesmerized by the cleric that delivered the sermon. He spoke "ijinle" Yoruba and pristine English intermittently and one could tell he was quite educated. His message was clear - [size=15pt]DON'T MARRY ANYONE BECAUSE YOU FEEL YOU'VE BEEN WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO MARRY THEM OR BECAUSE YOU "PITY" THEM. IF YOU ARE SO FULL OF PITY AND SYMPATHY, GO AND PICK A WIFE FROM IGBOBI.[/size]

The best explanation for this is that this Arowolo man has deep rooted psychological issues. Domestic abuse (on either side) is not something that should be taken lightly and if you find yourself with the slightest provocation to hit others, you have a problem you need to address.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by snthesis(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
spikedcylinder:

if you find yourself with the slightest provocation to hit others, you have a problem you need to address.

anytime you pass by i feel d urge to smack dat arse, help me plssss grin grin
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
which one is Igbobi?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by chines4(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2011
snthesis:

ladies dont force pregnancy on a man
As it can lead to death, by beating and stabbing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Must you marry every lady that you got pregnant. Ask Tuface, Bros there is no excuse for that beast action. I want to get my hand on the guy, I will not kill him ooo, but his life will not be the same again. Because he will not be able to raise his hands again, not to talk of hitting or stabbing a woman.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ak47mann(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
If i was the judge in the court i will order Lagos state general hospital to quickly castrate him first b4 jail angry angry angry angry
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
But then of course when you do this "you are too picky and will die alone!"

I feel for those who listen to others. Those same others that wont do anything for you when shyt hits the fan
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Some things shouldnt be compromised. Ok you meet a guy who uses drugs and you jump into it, Seriously what do you expect

I can say endure some things but not issues that bother on sanity, Cos a guy who goes into a fit of rage and beats anyone including his friends, workers drivers, sisters brothers is already a red flag But women in love like you would say he is acting MACHO

Issues like drug use, Violence, suicidal depression etc shouldnt be endured. But not when you say he doesnt hang his shirt or he removes his shoes in the living room
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Its very unfortunate that the pool of marriageable men and women is shrinking by the day.

Many men these days have no idea what being in a relationship is supposed to mean and instead feel the world and women owe them a favour, and they wont so much as lift a finger to help themselves be human.

Add to that number the increasing pool of gaay inclined persons and we see we indeed have a problem.  All contribute to the end times syndrome where people will become like wild beasts, shunning correction and seeing themselves as minigods accountable only to dark powers and no one else. Hating truth.

Very unfortunate state of affairs.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 2:08am On Jul 06, 2011
i just read the man's story and people need to get to the bottom of this. undecided

where is the woman who he says was there when the fight happened?

why was his fb page taken down?

why did he have a nigerian gaay activist on his profile?

can he honestly deny being a cultist?

what about all the women he was said to be cheating with?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by blacklion(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2011
There are women willing to endure physical (and other) abuse provided the man is rich.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

which one is Igbobi?

Orthopedic hospital. Full of handicaps.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by spikedcylinder: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2011
chaircover:

TOH you are absolutely right. We live in a society where people expect us to be married by a certain age or we are seen as irresponsible, not good enough to hold down a man, too proud etc

We also come from a society where divorce is also looked down on so we have to choose the lesser of 2 evils and I would rather wait for another few years to make sure that I marry Mr right than bow to pressure from friends & family to jump into marriage with the first man who comes along and then spend the next 50 or so years of my life being abused and unhappy.

Many men have no business being married, but many women still go with them because they have lost focus on what they should be looking for in a man and are getting married for the wrong reasons such as his looks, scared of being left on the scrap heap, money, power, educational achievements and so on

Dayo you are absolutely right. Watch how some men jump out of their cars and abuse and beat the hell out of other drivers and you think that one day he wont use the same force on you if his food is late.

Watch how he deliberately doesn’t pay his gateman and driver their wages and you think that one day he wont scream and abuse you because you have asked him for the kids school fees and so on.

God has blessed us women with female intuition and I would be telling a lie if when I was dating, I didn’t know deep in my heart if a man was wrong for me or not but sometimes we naively think that we can change things around but in almost all cases it is an impossible task.

THIS.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
chaircover:

Many many of these abusers show their true colours very quickly in the relationship; a sarcastic comment here and there, forbidding you to see your friends, infidelity, a rougher than normal grab of the arm when he is angry etc but many women choose to ignore these warning signs, and try to be the martyr that will change him.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cap28: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
The more i read about this case the more sickened i become. For those posters saying that women should not use pregnancy to trap men - i say to them - it takes two to make a baby, if you know you dont want to be lumbered with an unwanted pregnancy from a woman you do not love - keep your trousers zipped up.

From all accounts of this story the only person who seemed to be gaining from this marriage was the man, this woman was supporting him financially and emotionally, in return all she received were regular beatings, unfaithfulness and on one occasion she came home from a hard day's work to find that he had even sold her car.
There have also been accounts of him trying to ra.pe their house maid who ran away, i think the handwriting had been on the wall for a long time for this young lady but she chose to remain blind, i really feel for her dad who saw all of this coming and advised her to call time on this marriage.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
cap28:

The more i read about this case the more sickened i become.  For those posters saying that women should not use pregnancy to trap men - i say to them - it takes two to make a baby, if you know you dont want to be lumbered with an unwanted pregnancy from a woman you do not love  - keep your trousers zipped up.

And a woman too should learn to keep her legs shut and not try and sleep with every tom, Joystick and harry <----This has nothing to with the thread just speaking in general for both men and women who don't want unwanted pregnancies.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cap28: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
comments posted on sahara reporters website by a relative of the late wife:

Submitted by imokhai okhawere (not verified) on July 6, 2011 - 07:12.
reply to joe caxton: omozoje titilayo my niece, she loved him with all of her heart, married when he was not working, she paid the house rent all residence they have been, she bought him a car, and brought home 20k almost every weekend to assist him, WHAT DID HE DO in return?? He womanized, carried ladies to their own home for sex when she has gone to work, this was a frequent cause of quarelling, he would beat her, he wanted to violation their house maid, who had to run away,he sold her own car without her knowledge; all these are FACTS. Where do find such loving women in this society anymore?? He killed after a very good plan that went very bad,he deserves anything worst than DEATH

Submitted by imokhai okhawere (not verified) on July 6, 2011 - 06:54.
kolade was not provoked beyond his abilities, he killed my niece on HIS birthday, in cold blood, after she returned from the market to cook for him, the food is still inside the market bag inside their home, he stabbed her and removed her left eyeball, and tried to remove her heart thru the ribs in the process injuried his palm, i have the pictures of her destroyed body, Omozoje Titilayo is related to me by blood. Kola will die a slow and painful death

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

this man deserves nothing less than the death penalty - there is simply no point in keeping this animal alive

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/lagos-police-parades-man-who-stabbed-his-banker-wife-death-pm-news-lagos
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
he stabbed her and removed her left eyeball, and tried to remove her heart thru the ribs in the process injuried his palm,

If I hear one more time that the man was mad aka a schizo I will rain down madness on your nyash.

This is a ritualistic act, a cold blooded murder done by a man who fully knew what he was doing.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by cap28: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^
you talkin to me
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Any man who calls himself a christian yet engages in adultery, illicit s.ex, fornication and
then finds himself "trapped" with an unwanted pregnancy, you have yourself solely to blame.

You will be held more accountable than non-christians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / NURTW Faction Shatters Man’s Head With Stones in Lagos (Photo) / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.