Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help (59997 Views)

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:
Tinubu will not go Scot free.

Engr Funsho William comes to mind
RIP to the young Lady!!

grin Nawa for una.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Eriokanmi: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Omo to fine bayii. Oluwa ooo!. Terrible things are happening in lagos everyday but the government would always pretend as if everything is fine. Each time i lash out at tinubu and his puppet at Alausa, their nairaland urchins would rush at me, as if they'd devour me alive. I hope they dont fall victim someday. Who knows if they too are complicit in the vices we see here everyday in Lagos but come to nairaland and other platforms under various monikers to defend their paymasters codedly? Because i cant fathom why somebody would see yellow and still call it white. This is what happens everyday here. I wish we had accurate resident data. People would have fled this town , on hearing all the attrrocities perpetrated by tinubu boys and politicians, codedly.

We asked them to install CCTV everywhere,
they but they refused because of their shady business. Ordinary mallam has a city in his shop on the island.

Had this girl not recorded the short video, with proofs, nobody would have heard anything about this , just the way it's always been happening before now. That driver must have been doing this for ages, just that, ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni tolohoun.... this adage literally means...everyday is for the thief, but one day for the owner. Our Lagos must be set free for sure. Nnkan ti baje gaan. Who contros BRT? Who recruited drivers and all the workers? Tinubu and Oluomo must not be allowed to go scot free in this unfortunate incident. His son is the one managing the Ojota-Ikorodu route, another terrible route.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by EmmaLege: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Perfecttouchade: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Omg cry

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
They just wasted her, your killer will not have peace of mind in Jesus name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Babaheekmat: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
quentin06:
Why should there be a monopoly over transport in Lagos?

Why cant they allow other entities run their transport enterprise, are there no modalities for registration and licensing?

IS BRT anyway better than what was obtainable in Lagos decades ago?

You ban keke , okada private transport operators claiming they re criminals, is BRT any different? angry

Blame tinubu for the brt business enterprise

7 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by descarado: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2022
And this will fizzle away like the rest.
Country where voodooism reigns supreme for the high and mighty. How will she get justice from people that killed her?

7 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by aycorporat(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2022
s
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by ojesymsym: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2022
This belief that killing someone brings money has to stop. It is the major cause of many of these killings, otherwise, what will be anyone's business with a young harmless girl.
The way we worship material possession also has to change

13 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by OdefaGirl(f): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2022
When she was sharing this video.... I don't think the so called abductors have entered. That man needs serious handling before his accomplices get far away.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by 9gerian: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2022
All BRT buses are now suspect and will be under very intense scrutiny by the commuters.

ruggedtimi:
So sad!!....if she take style go close to the door....escape asap. Enter empty BRT For night very risky

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by hotwax: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:
When she was sharing this video.... I don't think the so called abductors have entered. That man needs serious handling before his accomplices get far away.

Lagos state is trying to cover up already

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by 9gerian: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
My thoughts exactly!

OdefaGirl:
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Newphil: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2022
This is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by BigDawsNet: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2022
cry bet normal normal... Nigeria is finished patapatta...

If u hav the Means... Pls runn now

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Mooh247: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2022
quentin06:
Why should there be a monopoly over transport in Lagos?

Why cant they allow other entities run their transport enterprise, are there no modalities for registration and licensing?

IS BRT anyway better than what was obtainable in Lagos decades ago?

You ban keke , okada private transport operators claiming they re criminals, is BRT any different? angry

Is there any sense in your write up? Atleast if you are ignorant then ask people

Transport in Lagos is free for all, Cab, Uber, Taxify, yellow taxi

BRT allows investment from private sector through PPP agreement

And lastly Okada ban is strictly on express dual carriageway for safety

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by OdefaGirl(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2022
Hearing that her innocent chuckle hurt me more since I couldn't hear what she was saying. And they still ended her life... Why do we waste lives here. Wickedness, too much wickedness is in our hearts. cry

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by JooEeL(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2022
This is how the same politicians you people praise use mercenaries to kill you people in return for their routine rituals for politics.

This madness alone is enough to shut down the streets of Lagos alone in vehement protest. But trust lackadaisacal Nigerians na. Just complain and move on. We never take a hard stance to resist nonsense which is why this kind of evil keep repeating and repeating itself.

How can we be so much in population, yet so useless? For the life of me, I cant understand. The death you are running away from will still meet you through bad governance, restriction of pension payments, postponement of salary disbursements, accident due to bad road, illness and death due to dirty water, ill-equipped hospitals, unaffordability of high-priced drugs, malnutrition due to inflation, fire breakout without fire service etc.

Black people: a curious set of race. No balls and intelligence to break free from shackles and taste true freedom.

God bless Igboho. God bless Kanu.

The rest of us, na just moin moin we be.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by lapazi(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

RIP to the young Lady!!

You use someone's death to score cheap political points....

May God have mercy on you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Ultimas: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked. RIP to the lady.

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by hohafrank(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:
So sad!!....if she take style go close to the door....escape asap. Enter empty BRT For night very risky
The bus was on motion.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by olatuns2017: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

RIP to the young Lady!!

What is Tinubu in this case?

The killing in SE is TINUBU

The murder of Timothy in Osun is TINUBU?

You and your likes are the Propagandists

No amount of intimation can stop Tinubu

If all your intimation didn't stop PMB in 2015

NOTE:

Pls tell your parents to die and come back to this world again because they are useless

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by khalleb(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Blame tinubu for the brt business enterprise
The guy is very senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by backnbeta(f): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
A polithiefcian or baba alaye needed a young lady for ritual undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Ventura1: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Now that LASG have introduced their Car hail service, no be death be that? Will they be truthful to provide tracking details for such, evil people are in charge of Lagos affair.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Kokaine(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm really scared of this country. cry. What is happening in this country can make one depress.

I pray her killers never know peace till they die. Even after death, may their souls never find peace.
it started when Nigerians started loving wealth with no trace of hard work. Instead of praising and encouraging people who work hard, we start loving people who are rich whether or not they did anything legal to get the wealth

5 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by OdefaGirl(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
hotwax:

Lagos state is trying to cover up already

Anyone or body who tries covering up such is guilty of same crime committed.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by toujurs: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
You are a mumu walaihi, Big idiot undecided
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by lapazi(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
BESTScientist1:
She did all this so for us to fight for.her even in death.....if you know the relatives of the BUS DRIVER, We need names....it's obvious people in government are part of the rot we're fighting and they will all DIE as God liveth

I dont understand, how do you guys even reason, too emotional thats why we dont get shht done in this country...
for crying out loud what has the relative of the driver got to do with anything....

3 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Born2Breed(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
So sad
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by funshint(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Hmmn in life don't ever suppress your instinct most especially at the first thought of danger. May her soul rest in Perfect Peace and may Justice prevail on the evil ones...Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Spanki(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2022
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJ9zAk7fMs

Bamise made her last video while in the BRT being suspicious of her environment asked for prayers from people viewing her video. she never knew it was her last moments.

Is Lagos state government also into rituals? Or who owns the BRT? And this is definitely not the first time. The driver must be tried openly else the family of the driver should all follow this girl. AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Popular Herbalist Dies In Hotel After Romp With Pastor’s Wife In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.