Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help (60038 Views)

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Oduduwa707: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:
Tinubu will not go Scot free.

Engr Funsho William comes to mind
RIP to the young Lady!!

Yet, it's this same Tinubu some fools are clamoring for. Just imagine. Everything abt Nigeria is evil yet, na dem religious pass... angry

I won't be surprised if they're working on behalf of Tinubu and MC Oluomo to use victims for their usual rituals.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't call my prayers useless okay! What action do we need? When you people here are busy finding solutions for Ukrainians to defect Russians but you people can't find solutions on how to tackle insecurity in your own country. I pray this insecurity doesn't get to you or your loved ones.

Don't you ever in your life call my prayers useless.
keep your prayers to yourself. I teach people around me self defense. If only this girl knew god does not protect people she would have been proactive to protect herself. I am well armed at home I dont kid with my security. Know god is useless and know peace

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
luminouz:

I never go anywhere without a Swiss army knife. To make it better, I also have those aboki daggers for additional protection. I also gym more these days.

At least, I will reduce the odds against me when shiit happens.

This is very important... We can't be walking about helplessly.

We must even out the odds! Every man is his own security in today's Naija.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by CrudeSon: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
judecares1:
What she could have done immediately she sensed danger was to jump down from the bus once the bus has gotten to traffic lights because from Chevron to CMS there are lots of traffic lights with this action it could have drew the attention of people and moreover that's a busy road.
Safety tips for us all,once u in danger don't make video or voice call, send messages,put on your location, feel comfortable to avoid you been suspected and search for fastest escape route without considering if you sustain inquiry or not

Oh Lord let your perpetual light shine upon her

Imagine what you typed her,if she hasn't,how would the driver be caught?hope you are not a killer
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They just wasted her, your killer will not have peace of mind in Jesus name.
another prayer warrior. When we keep preaching against blood money, it is believers like you that would come and be making noise that blood money is real. You people's belief in all these imaginary things is what is causing all these problems. We have to start making it loud and clear that there is nothing like juju, god or devil. People should work to make money and stop expecting spiritual blessing of any kind. Same prayer the poor gentle girl prayed and god did not protect her.... you really think god gives a damn ir even exists? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by stano2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Bamise, May your killers never find peace of mind cry cry.

Most times, I drive my mom's car to work, but since fuel scacity i do enter public bus and I'm always scared.

I do close from work by 6pm but I get stuck in Lagos traffic till 9pm before I get home.

I'm always conscious about the type of bus I enter, if men are too much in the bus, I will not even enter.

R.I.P Bamise cry cry

May God guide and protect us.
It's no longer about men being much in a bus, the kidnappers that made it to front-page the other day were made up of women also, elderly at that..
I weak
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
CrudeSon:

Imagine what you typed her,if she hasn't,how would the driver be caught?hope you are not a killer
but his advice is good, what is your problem with the advice he gave?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
JooEeL:

My brother you are just beating around the bush. Lagos is densely populated. What about Osun? What about Ekiti or Delta that are about half to a third of Lagos population yet experience kidnappings and ritual of people? Or it doesnt happen in smaller states?

Why not mention Benue state where graveyards have become a mass?

Baba go siddon. You no get talk.

My bro, no society is crime free. You need not to build on another sentiment try to be objective. Is Switzerland 100% crime free? grin

Even within Lagos, there are places which criminal activities is so little that amounts almost to zero. While some areas are red zones. Ikeja, specifically Maryland is a very safe place. Why is it so?

Coming up with this states doesn't add up. Ask yourself why Sokoto, Kastina state which use to be ranked as the most peaceful states in Nigeria have now become among the most insecure states today? Have you been able to point to the factors that has led to this development? Or is it that they use to be white skinned and then suddenly became blacks? JooEel

And what is the crime rating of this states you have mentioned compared to Lagos? Is anyone of them higher than lagos? What is the ratio? See the world for what it is and not through sentiments. Infact, Ghana if far more crime free than New York don't even go as far as making an example with Switzerland.

Why is Canada such a peaceful country compared to the United States of America? Can you tell us? Don't narrow down only to the density of a population without considering other factors.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by CrudeSon: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Worst part ritualists and killers are also reading and pretending ,God help us.
If only government will use this and show those ritualists that no hiding place unless the arm of law doesn't care.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Deltavariant(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
RIP Bamise, your gruesome death puts a chill in my spine about my sisters and other innocent girls' fate out there. I say again that indeed the chickens are coming home to roast. Afghanistan is heaven for women than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by CrudeSon: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
but his advice is good, what is your problem with the advice he gave?
How can he say they should not do the video,it is also form of security,if she hasn't done it,how would the evil driver be caught?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm really scared of this country. cry. What is happening in this country can make one depress.

I pray her killers never know peace till they die. Even after death, may their souls never find peace.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Daniluv1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na so we go sit down dey complain until them use us or our relatives do rituals finish.

It's time we all come together with one voice like the end SARS protest.

This is becoming alarming each day very soon dem go dey find people reach house and pull us out for manslaughter.

If the government isn't worthy enough to protect us then let's start protecting ourselves with fire arms SIMPLE
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
keep your prayers to yourself. I teach people around me self defense. If only this girl knew god does not protect people she would have been proactive to protect herself. I am well armed at home I dont kid with my security. Know god is useless and know peace
Good for you.

And why are you this pained about God? I know you must be going through some predicament that probably you don't wanna share But I pray God heal your heart.

May God help you oo. JEZ!!
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
CrudeSon:

How can he say they should not do the video,it is also form of security,if she hasn't done it,how would the evil driver be caught?
I understand what he meant tho. It is cos making video is very risky, the criminals can easily see you are making a video. But if you can make it that they wont know you are recording them, then it should be fine. His advice was very good to be honest
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by CrudeSon: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
I understand what he meant tho. It is cos making video is very risky, the criminals can easily see you are making a video. But is you can make it that they wont are, you it should be fine. His advice was very good to be honest

angry
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good for you.

And why are you this pained about God? I know you must be going through some predicament that probably you don't wanna share But I pray God heal your heart.

because I have taken it upon myself to let people see that we are respponsiblebfor ourselves. Belief in god is the root of too many evils including this case. If these people did not believe in things like god, devil and co, they wont be killing people for money ritual. Are you too blind to see that god does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by ReachHard: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Fauzydane(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
May her soul Rest In Peace,Amen.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by judecares1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Apologies

deepwater:

@bolded, y are u aggressive?
i asked u a simple question
I have never been on a BRT my whole life
not everyone even lives in Nigeria.
take am easy abegg
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by cosmatika(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
judecares1:
What she could have done immediately she sensed danger was to jump down from the bus once the bus has gotten to traffic lights because from Chevron to CMS there are lots of traffic lights with this action it could have drew the attention of people and moreover that's a busy road.
Safety tips for us all,once u in danger don't make video or voice call, send messages,put on your location, feel comfortable to avoid you been suspected and search for fastest escape route without considering if you sustain inquiry or not

Oh Lord let your perpetual light shine upon her

These things are easier said than done.
I commend her wisdom to sense danger and courage to make the videos and give information about the bus.
If she had broken the glass and jumped out, they ll claim she was just been paranoid and charge her to pay for damages
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Daniluv1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good for you.

Bro it sounds stupid but it's true

God doesn't protect anyone we survive each day by being lucky

I believe God would not protect some and leave some if truly he loves us all equally.

Don't think it's the love of God upon your life that has kept you because you would still definitely die someday and you might not even get to old age it's not a course but it's a clear fact.

Your safety lies in your hands and not God
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by sunshine1974(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
She should have just smashed the glass of the brt, people would have noticed
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
CrudeSon:

angry
modified the post. Dont know how my phone deleted a chunk of what I wrote and made the comment unreadable
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
because I have taken it upon myself to let people see that we are respponsiblebfor ourselves. Belief in god is the root of too many evils including this case. If these people did not believe in things like god, devil and co, they wont be killing people for money ritual. Are you too blind to see that god does not exist?
Sir, I'm not blind o. I believe God exist. Don't use your believe to initiate my believe... Biko.

Like i said, may God help you.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, I'm not blind o. I believe God exist. Don't use your believe to initiate my believe... Biko.

Like i said, may God help you.
instead of wasting your faith here, why not go to the morgue and pray for her to resurrect?

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Deltavariant(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sergioaguero:
She for go near driver stab am for neck. With biro and raise alarm
then tomorrow the story would turn against her....fear Nigeria like death
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by blackgold2018(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:
So sad!!....if she take style go close to the door....escape asap. Enter empty BRT For night very risky
are in Lagos??

Because BRT will be your last suspicion
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
instead of wasting your faith here, why not go to the morgue and pray for her to resurrect?
My God can't be mocked.

Please stop all this sarcasm here.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
sunshine1974:
She should have just smashed the glass of the brt, people would have noticed
baba, glass of vehicles are extremely difficult to smash o. What she should have done is go to the door and demand she wanted to get down in a busy area. The glass at the door is big and people would see here clearly. If the driver refuses to open the door, she should create a lot of drama at the door to attract attention of other road users. Things like keys, pen. The handle of your eyeglasses are very useful in self defence. If anyone gets close to her, she should go for the neck. If all you have a key, you can kill a man with one single stab. Place the key in between your middle finger and your ring finger and make your hand into a fist with the key protruding out in between your fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Deltavariant(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
There's deafening silence about the death of Bamise from relevant women groups/leaders because she be daughter of nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
My God can't be mocked.

Please stop all this sarcasm here.
please stop ridiculing yourself. Go and use your faith and bring her back to life. If I had a powerful god like yours that is what I would do not be here arguing and making useless comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.