Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. (658 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. by IBenardoo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
A lady named Sandra Philips has disclosed how she made the worst mistake of her life after allowing herself to visit her ex who she has an affair on the night of her wedding and the result is catastrophic. According to this woman, she was coerced by her naughty ex-boyfriend to have s3x with him on her wedding day, a decision she didn’t even think of twice but rather gave in quickly. Moving on, the lady declared categorically that she fell for his sugar-coated words and met him at a hotel to enjoy their last bedroom encounter,which she actually enjoyed She lamented over how her ex gave her 5 hot rounds like hell and additionally pinned it as the worst s3xual experience she has ever had since she knew s3x. In the latter part of her post that has since gone viral, she confessed that she’s now pregnant but the pregnancy is not for her husband but the ex.
Re: My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
More like searching for a touch light with the light of the same touch light sad

What men are passing through from the hand of women is a result of what eve did to Adam undecided.
Re: My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. by Opeyemic01: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
So why is she telling us?...we send her message?. I pity the husband who must have been overjoyed by now thinking the growth in the woman is a product of his sweaty work

1 Like

Re: My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. by qekng40(f): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Story story.

Were u born this month and wish to be celebrated in my monthly birthday song ?? Just DM your Pictures (2) and your name to 0818.2685 838 on WhatsApp.
Re: My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. by brosom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
How the hell that's our business
Re: My Ex Gave Me 5 Hot Rounds On My Wedding Day, Now Am Pregnant. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
if you are a low down dirty olosho, you may have the above type of low down dirty oloshoes issues.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. / I Am Searching For A Wife O / Uneducated Lightskin Females :D ((or)) Educated Darkskin Females >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.