Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. (648 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Kollins11: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
As tomorrow is the April fools day, Nairalanders Kindly share your most shocking April fool Experience. I will go first.

This happened long ago and this time around, I wanted to shock my Dad but it ended in premium tears.

On that morning 5:30am, I hurriedly ran to my dad's room with a crying face shouting fire fire fire!! Immediately My dad woke up from his sleep and he shouted where!! Where!! I said kitchen! kitchen!

You need to see how my dad grabbed his 2kg fire extinguisher while running the staircase down to the kitchen to off the invisible fire. He ran like Batman, he was taking 3 steps interval. Lol..

When he got to the kitchen, he was like where is the fire? Then I chorused APRIL FOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

He was like.. So you fooled me abi? Omo, if you see the spear and R.K.O smackdown I received that morning ehh. grin

Share your April fool experience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by isaiah4life(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Someone called me and told me to send my acct details for my school fee.

Before I sent it, I kneeled down, swipped my tears, and thanked the Almighty God for listening to my heart cry. In my heart, my destiny helper has located me.

I totally forgot it was April fool. The way I hurriedly sent it, one would think I was the creator of computer. My fingers was as astute as you can imagine.

Few minutes later, the elderly man jokingly said, "April fool. I got you."

I was like, God, if this man make heaven eeh, I will take the matter to your court in heaven.

Till today, I haven't forgiven him.

Tomorrow, I will be ready for the shock. No one will get me again.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Flamees(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
SPACE BOOKED SUCCESSFULLY

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by VOsimhen144(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
My crush who recently turned my girlfriend romanced my dick to a 100 degree erection state that almost tore my boxers, i was happy she's gonna give me a BJ for the first time, only for her to go down and ziped up my trouser with the word April fool

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by adeoyekay(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
VOsimhen144:
My crush who recently turned my girlfriend romanced my dick to a 100 degree erection state that almost tore my boxers, i was happy she's gonna give me BJ for the first time only for her to go down and ziped up my trouser with the word April fool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Favemmzar200(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol
Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Dukio: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am planning on visiting Ukraine tomorrow, then go to some European country for tour.....all this shit will occur tomorrow, giveaway of N500,000.00 for every conductor I meet en rout to airport.

Nairalanders should follow me for more update, I intend giving the 10th person to like this post N10,000.00

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by FANTASER: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dukio:
I am planning on visiting Ukraine tomorrow, then go to some European country for tour.....all this shit will occur tomorrow, giveaway of N500,000.00 for every conductor I meet en rout to airport.

Nairalanders should follow me for more update, I intend giving the 10th person to like this post N10,000.00

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Brighton1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dukio:
April fool.
Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by aylive02(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kollins11:
As tomorrow is the April fools day, Nairalanders Kindly share your most shocking April fool Experience. I will go first.

This happened long ago and this time around, I wanted to shock my Dad but it ended in premium tears.

On that morning 5:30am, I hurriedly ran to my dad's room with a crying face shouting fire fire fire!! Immediately My dad woke up from his sleep and he shouted where!! Where!! I said kitchen! kitchen!

You need to see how my dad grabbed his 2kg fire extinguisher while running the staircase down to the kitchen to off the invisible fire. He ran like Batman, he was taking 3 steps interval. Lol..

When he got to the kitchen, he was like where is the fire? Then I chorused APRIL FOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

He was like.. So you fooled me abi? Omo, if you see the spear and R.K.O smackdown I received that morning ehh. grin

. Too many experiences. However, God punish my friends that year
Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Back then. My useless cousin told me then that my new girlfriend wey come over some days back had developed a sickness ( breast pod) because I fondled her breasts mercilessly and even spoilt her bra in the process. He said her parents were looking for me and would come to report my dad. Me ss2 boy for secondary no get rest of mind throughout that day chai... Only for him to come out with the truth at night that it was a prank and I forgot it April fools day.. I can never forget. My cousin na the biggest idiot ever grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kollins11:

You want make baba fall abi. U no fear grin
Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by DrRasheed: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
H
Re: Share Your Most Shocking "APRIL FOOL" Experience. by Clementoons: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
May God help us to be the best in all ramifications

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Shoot Gone Heywire / Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) / The Red Zone: A Place Where Butch Lesbians Live In Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.