Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange (2532 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 6:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Good morning guys, please I don't understand my girlfriend anymore she visited me on Sunday we spend enough time gist and watch movies before she left and no sex was attached because of her determination of not having sex for now and I respect her for that. Yesterday I visited her she ignored me outside for 5minutes before opening door and she didn't even hug me as usual. I ask her what is wrong she ignored me I keep asking her she said she don't know that she doesn't want to see anyone all day . I left and close the door. I can't just understand it at all why a lady will be unhappy she won't tell the guy she loves I keep thinking deeply about I can't just get it. Who could have made her upset? Did she have mood swing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by wizonlyson: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2022
angry angry use koboko pushue, the devil inside her comot..she go do normal..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by uthlaw: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Omo,so people still de love...God will be with you!

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Totilopussylick(m): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2022
So what do you want

Advice, if you want advice i think someone under me have something to say tongue.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe she needed sex from you and don't know how to tell you... Visit or invite her again and make the move....but leave her alone if she say No, to avoid being label a rapíiist.

Don't forget to update us.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by clevybrown(m): 6:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Ask her side guy, I think he may have the answer you are looking for... sad

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Candidlady: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2022
And you want us to do what exactly ?

You don't even have a problem

Some are thinking of how to get their daily bread this morning... Me igot bread already but my problem is how to get in touch with my dealer this morning to enable me eat my daily bread

So you see yaro you got no problem!!! You will be fine

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Puremind1225: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2022
You are in a better position to know why she's acted like that, more than us you are telling,. Anyways, just let her be if that's what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by CatANDratTHEORY: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Your now deputising, another guy don takeover.

You are now her assistant boy friend cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Slynation(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2022
She wan bill you...Better respect yourself and don't pressure her, she will come around when her feelings suppress her wants, Na there way bdatgrin maka O chaa gi billings kita, you will still come here to complain...grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Raggy(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2022
You think she loves you? How una dey take love sef

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2022
She doesn't want sex she is difficult to understand because I don't know what her other boyfriend did to her
Skyfornia:
Maybe she needed sex from you and don't know how to tell you... Visit or invite her again and make the move....but leave her alone if she say No, to avoid being label a rapíiist.

Don't forget to update us.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2022
You have a point because I can't see the reason she is acting that way I will avoid her for now
CatANDratTHEORY:
Your now deputising, another guy don takeover.

You are now her assistant boy friend cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks dear
Slynation:
She wan bill you...Better respect yourself and don't pressure her, she will come around when her feelings suppress her wants, Na there way bdatgrin maka O chaa gi billings kita, you will still come here to complain...grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2022
My dear love is sweet o
Raggy:
You think she loves you? How una dey take love sef
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kingosytex(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2022
If it's not mood swings then something deep is really eating her up.

The formula for understanding women is just too complex.

You might even be her assistant boyfriend like CATandRatTheory suggested.

Life is too short to give yourself unnecessary stress, if she's acting weird, let her be.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Obyangel: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Guy, propose marriage to her and see her stop acting funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks alot
Kingosytex:
If it's not mood swings then something deep is really eating her up.

The formula for understanding women is just too complex.

You might even be her assistant boyfriend like CATandRatTheory suggested.

Life is too short to give yourself unnecessary stress, if she's acting weird, let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2022
I hate that shit, just let her be jhor sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Raggy(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
My dear love is sweet o
Ok oo, but I neva taste am before
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Raggy(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
My dear love is sweet o
I neva taste am before comrade
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Patented: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys, please I don't understand my girlfriend anymore she visited me on Sunday we spend enough time gist and watch movies before she left and no sex was attached because of her determination of not having sex for now and I respect her for that. Yesterday I visited her she ignored me outside for 5minutes before opening door and she didn't even hug me as usual. I ask her what is wrong she ignored me I keep asking her she said she don't know that she doesn't want to see anyone all day . I left and close the door. I can't just understand it at all why a lady will be unhappy she won't tell the guy she loves I keep thinking deeply about I can't just get it. Who could have made her upset? Did she have mood swing?

You Left and closed the door ba? My advise is just keep walking away, no left , nor right , no about turn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2022
Ok bro
Patented:

You Left and closed the door ba? My advise is just keep walking away, no left , nor right , no about turn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by GooodHardDick: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Too many Simps and pussy ass niggars on this forum!

The moment a girl tells you she doesn't wanna have sex with you, alaye dump that girl asap and move on. Stop complaining!!! Girls full everywhere!! angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Rubyjade: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Probably she is seeing her period
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Tmex(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Its good you used the door. Watch as the same lady may accuse you of why you left so soon.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Omo,so folks still de hate

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Chamakh93: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2022
don't dump or ghost her yet . I bliv na mood swing , she would be alright after 2 to3days . she would call u by then , but if he don pass 3days and she no call by herself , my brother , anoda person don enter equation o . kindly delete ursef from d equation.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by shege45: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Two things. Either she cheated and feeling guilty or she no love again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Faber(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Three things are involved:

a) she want bill you and a heavy one
b) Another guy with better resources is in her airspace waiting for signal to land.
c) If you no meet up with the billing she will jump ship. Her excuse will be "you don't take care of her feelings bla bla bla"

Now start now to prepare another girl to shock her if she eventually dumps you...She dumps you today...you invite her 2morr and introduce her to your new babe.

You will enter the hall of fame of real niggas, once you're able to achieve this.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Wow you may be right because when I came she was wearing only wrapper but on a second thought her bible and her rosary is on her bed. So I don't think she cheat because she is a core catholic girl she doesn't play with her worship and prayer
shege45:
Two things. Either she cheated and feeling guilty or she no love again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange by Kelvin2022(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
No I know when she sees it because she told me
Rubyjade:
Probably she is seeing her period

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC 50TH Anniversary: Meet The 3 Most Beautiful Corpers (pics)) / Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? / kl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.