Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 (59139 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by cococandy(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
He can join another church. He doesn’t need to be a pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Enemyofpeace: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Many are called, but few are chosen. To be pastor no be by force, go back to farm bro
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by package7(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are only acting jareh I begy no more space for mortuary.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by bluefilm: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
They should have allowed the attention seeking man-whøre to kill himself

What nonsense!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by tctrills: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He failed to listen to the elderly one's advice tongue tongue tongue.

He thinks they made it over night cheesy
22 years is not overnight.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Shalommy(f): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Chaaii.. Ministry is not for everybody!. Start another business. Mr Pastor.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by rexesq(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

.I have gone for evangelism, I have gone for morning call, I have called for night vigil, I have done everything so that my church will grow".

That is where the problem lies. If God Caledonian you to Shepherd his flocks they are not yours. Jesus said to Peter, "You are Peter, upon this rock I shall build my church, the gate of hell shall not prevail."

But you are building your church. Now the gate of hell is prevailing by your own hands so much that you can no longer recognise your wife and daughter. You may have reached your heaven where there is no recognition of such...

Go and work for Christ and not for yourself dude!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by ifud(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
My thoughts too...
Candidlady:
cheesy undecided

Can this be real undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Akinh: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/03/video-pastor-attempts-suicide-in-rivers.html
is pastor righteousness online or him data don finish?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Cyberterror: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
He will be lucky to keep those 15 with that negative publicity he has gotten.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by EHoudini: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
He has the right to hang himself.

Those that rescued him should be charged for violating the pastor's fundamental human right.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Ultimas: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is preposterous.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Tonytonex(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
How can this one be pastor.
With this kind of mindset. How he wan take get members? So he decided to meet the Devil.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TooMuchStuff: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
rexesq:

That is where the problem lies. If God Caledonian you to Shepherd his flocks they are not yours. Jesus said to Peter, "You are Peter, upon this rock I shall build my church, the gate of hell shall not prevail."

But you are building your church. Now the gate of hell is prevailing by your own hands so much that you can no longer recognise your wife and daughter. You may have reached your heaven where there is no recognition of such...

Go and work for Christ and not for yourself dude!
Oga dis no make sense naa..

So many daddy G O own their churches...so much such that their Children born after the start of the ministry are groomed for future take over in present of foundation workers n pastors... . How biblical is this type of succession?

Peter wasn't related to Jesus buh he took over....
Joshua wasn't related to Moses hut he took over
Elisha Wasn't related to Elijah but he took over....

But Our pastorprenuers prefer their own sons to take over.......like family businesses

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Decency2020(f): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Skits everywhere.

People looking for attention from wrong points.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by georgeakins: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
TheSameGuy:
He needs to go IVY business school cheesy

Pastorpreneurship entails strategies

You are right.
He should also go occultic. Most of these G.Os are occultic men.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by bonnyhope: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
This na another drama to ridicule Christianity as usual

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Mom007(f): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Those eyes... Those eyes... lipsrsealed
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Keegan: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Must he rent a house?! What's wrong in living inside the house of his father that called him.

Funny things dey happen in this Naija.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by bergs2: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Over 21years is only those 15 members undecided
Them no dey marry them no dey born abi
15member for one church over 21years

Don't mind them.
Anything could be done these days to trend.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who call this pastor ?
Jesus, see people wey dey use u lie?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by bergs2: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Na skit
plus the camera man tried well well

Serious skit.
You want to commit suicide and you went to a town square. The man is not yet serious.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by oz4real83(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I smell lie from blogger
Over 21years is only those 15 members undecided
Them no dey marry them no dey born abi
15member for one church over 21years
just like Buhari cattle wey no dey ever increase grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Moventist: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nawao!! Is this real or a comedy ?

If it's real, this implies that some of this churches are mere Merchants who are using the gospel to trade.

At the verge of non-return profit, frustration begins to set in

A good number of such Religious Merchandise centres are wallowing in ignorant of true gospel which is different from business for profit

The true gospel is salvation to mankind, be at it may, other benefits are attach to it.

Contrary to what lily religious centres missioned it doctrines that eventually ends in depression when the expected outcome fall short adversely.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by alizma: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Another Yahoo Yahoo. If na God call you, thn the church belong to him so do your best and leave the rest.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
What are your Bible references to back up your claims? Look at the people God used in Bible, They were all great.

Elijah at a point was frustrated. He asked God to take his Life. 1 King 19:1-14 Emphasis vs 4

See there are many men called of God but encountering serious challenges in the ministry.

That you have the calling does not imply automatic success. There are more to success in the ministry than just being called. Being genuinely called is one of them.

Apostle Paul in 1Cor 16:9 said;
For great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by begge: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and visit pastor sulieman to show you the game
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Ades1234(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
How old is the man, the man is not up to 40yrs is skip ,the guy should be 30-35yrs of age,
So it can't be true

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Deborah98(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go into the world and multiply. This too applies to pastors and everyone of us. I won't say much but alot needs to be done if at all he is after results and fruitbearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.