Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 (59140 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by theamazonguru(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
God, you called me, I have fasted, I have prayed, I have done everything to make sure my church grows. I have gone for evangelism, I have gone for morning call, I have called for night vigil, I have done everything so that my church will grow"

This here is exactly the problem.
He is seeing the church as his. First mistake. The church is God's,not yours. Until you start seeing God as the owner, no growth in view.

So because other pastors are traveling abroad, you must travel too. Right?
Mistake number 2. Wrong motive.

So what's the scale for measuring success or failure in ministry.
Wealth, fame, power, affluence, connection, easy access to open doors.
Or is it to meet the needs (spiritual) of your members, feed them with the word?
This might be exactly why you were called, pastor.
God the caller knows the purpose he called you for. Find exactly that purpose and fulfill it.

Nosh spent 120 years to build an ark that would only accommodate 8 eventually.
Is this success or failure?

How exactly do we measure success.
When God called you what was the mandate he gave you?
How are you faring with regards to that mandate
What's your KPI.

Only when you answer this sincerely and see you are wanting, then you can say you have failed indeed.

Even at that commiting suicide is not the way out.

I am certain on hearing this news he will also loose some if not all the 15 members he had.
I for one can't feel good being under a pastor I Know once attempted to commit suicide.
What exactly will he teach me?

Hmmmmmmmmmmnn it is well
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
iramure:
lol
I hope you are already in another realm of transformation with your acceptance of this falsehood orchestrated by your colonial master for your perpetual enslavement but unknown to you.

Your response is not a surprise because the majority are actually headed for destruction. The devil has blinded your eyes so you can't see the glorious gospel of our Lord Jesus. But I pray that your eyes will open one day. But if it doesn't, you will regret the very second you land in hell. In any case, Jesus loves you.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by awoluyi(m): 2:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Port Harcourt is a wrong market place for the materials this young pastor is out to sell. Should every G. O start a ministry in a city where the market is already saturated? He got his visibility study very wrong.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by Cordenify(m): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2022
TruthinAction:

Your response is not a surprise because the majority are actually headed for destruction. The devil has blinded your eyes so you can't see the glorious gospel of our Lord Jesus. But I pray that your eyes will open one day. But if it doesn't, you will regret the very second you land in hell. In any case, Jesus loves you.
I don't care about your jesus or whatever gospel he brought for u. Enjoy your jesus alone. Well, it's good for you having chosen to put yourself in bondage of salvation. I don't know who I offended that will warrant needing salvation from oyinbo jesus. Ask yourself how serious your colonial masters take the jesus matter. They realise you are gullible and wanted you to always feel guilty and constantly seeking forgiveness up and down.
If the gospel had originated from African, would your master have taken it from u?
You have your right to worship. Enjoy!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
iramure:
I don't care about your jesus or whatever gospel he brought for u. Enjoy your jesus alone. Well, it's good for you having chosen to put yourself in bondage of salvation. I don't know who I offended that will warrant needing salvation from oyinbo jesus. Ask yourself how serious your colonial masters take the jesus matter. They realise you are gullible and wanted you to always feel guilty and constantly seeking forgiveness up and down.
If the gospel had originated from African, would your master have taken it from u?
You have your right to worship. Enjoy!

Enjoy your ride to hell. Don't cry when you are tortured. And you will remember my conversation with you. Farewell.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
TruthinAction:

Enjoy your ride to hell. Don't cry when you are tortured. And you will remember my conversation with you. Farewell.
I will never allow any fear of hell keep me in religious bondage. Hell and heaven are both allegorical. You have been made to believe it beyond every reasonable doubt up to the point that you are now defending it. Well, I wish you well
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
iramure:
I will never allow any fear of hell keep me in religious bondage. Hell and heaven are both allegorical. You have been made to believe it beyond every reasonable doubt up to the point that you are now defending it. Well, I wish you well

Ok. Wait to get in there before you believe. The temperature is over 2,000 degrees Celsius. Can you stand it?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
TruthinAction:

Ok. Wait to get in there before you believe. The temperature is over 2,000 degrees Celsius. Can you stand it?
lol
You talk as if you have been there before. A book written for your enslavement convinced you and you believed!. Even the writers never saw the evidence of what they wrote. It's your choice, who I'm I to convince uou otherwise?. Ask questions about the way of life of the merchants of christianity, your GOs in nigeria are scammers. Even those who who forced it down your throat don't give a damn about it anymore, yet you are still glued to it. Anyways, na your choice!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
iramure:
lol
You talk as if you have been there before. A book written for your enslavement convinced you and you believed!. Even the writers never saw the evidence of what they wrote. It's your choice, who I'm I to convince uou otherwise?. Ask questions about the way of life of the merchants of christianity, your GOs in nigeria are scammers. Even those who who forced it down your throat don't give a damn about it anymore, yet you are still glued to it. Anyways, na your choice!

It is true. The word of God is reliable. It has been tried and tested to be true.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2022
TruthinAction:

It is true. The word of God is reliable. It has been tried and tested to be true.
congratulations, heaven candidate!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by TruthinAction: 1:04am On Mar 12, 2022
iramure:
congratulations, heaven candidate!

I wish you could join me in the glory train. This life is a superior life to the ordinary human life. Try and upgrade.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2022
TruthinAction:

I wish you could join me in the glory train. This life is a superior life to the ordinary human life. Try and upgrade.
don't bother yourself about me. I spare you!.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 by iramure(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2022
TruthinAction:

I can not go to an imaginary place. I spare you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.