Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Update On LNSA Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On LNSA Recruitment (57320 Views)

Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification / New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Shuktemi: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
danashlaw:
Pls equally send mine too 07069637429 to be added

please help send mine also 07088636610
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 5:36am On Feb 08, 2023
SAMighty:
Do you present your B.Sc certificate cos I heard they did not accept Notification of Result

Good evening everyone, how was your day?

This information may be of benefit to certain people if not everyone.

So please read
carefully.

The documentation has commenced. A lot of names were pasted on the list at the LNSC base but many are not aware that their names had been pasted. I was a victim.

I didn't receive an invitation mail or text regarding the documentation exercise, but while checking through the list of names sent into the group yesterday, I found my name on the list.

Obviously, not everyone will receive the mail or text invitation.

Do yourself a favor to check your names well on the list forwarded here to be sure if you name had been pasted.

I don't understand why only few people received the invitation, we are in Nigeria let's just attribute that error to our mobile Telecommunication network error.

To sum it , I didn't receive the invitation but I my name was pasted over there. If the list sent here aren't diaphanous enough, I will advice you to go there tomorrow to be sure. There's not crime in go down there to check your names.

The documentation exercise.

Ensure you are neatly dressed. No sneaker. Wear nice footwear and and tuck in.

I will advice men to shave off their beads.

Documents required

Original Primary school certificate

Secondary school certificate

Institution certificate, original

Date of birth original certificate

Waec original results .

If you have all those requirements and your name has been pasted go there tomorrow. If you don't completely have those listed requirement, you can still go tomorrow..

They will attend to you and tell you to ensure you come with the results any moment.

For instance, out of those number of requirements, I only have two . Waec print out , and my institution original certificate.

I was attended to.

I was only mandated to bring my waec results. She minute on my file , and that's all.

If you are asked to bring your certificate later , ask the interviewer, that when can you bring it. It's that simple.

Please don't go there with forged certificate.

It's risky.

As for those who haven't seen their names. There is hope.

I heard another list will be posted tomorrow.

You can only give if they aren't gonna release list further, but as long as the would , there is still hope.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 5:37am On Feb 08, 2023
SAMighty:
Do you present your B.Sc certificate cos I heard they did not accept Notification of Result

So please read
carefully.

The documentation has commenced. A lot of names were pasted on the list at the LNSC base but many are not aware that their names had been pasted. I was a victim.

I didn't receive an invitation mail or text regarding the documentation exercise, but while checking through the list of names sent into the group yesterday, I found my name on the list.

Do yourself a favor to check your names well on the list forwarded here to be sure if you name had been pasted.

I don't understand why only few people received the invitation, we are in Nigeria let's just attribute that error to our mobile Telecommunication network error.

To sum it , I didn't receive the invitation but I my name was pasted over there. If the list sent here aren't diaphanous enough, I will advice you to go there tomorrow to be sure. There's not crime in go down there to check your names.

Documents required

Waec original results .

If you have all those requirements and your name has been pasted go there tomorrow. If you don't completely have those listed requirement, you can still go tomorrow..

They will attend to you and tell you to ensure you come with the results any moment.

For instance, out of those number of requirements, I only have two . Waec print out , and my institution original certificate.

I was attended to.

I was only mandated to bring my waec results. She minute on my file , and that's all.

If you are asked to bring your certificate later , ask the interviewer, that when can you bring it. It's that simple.

It's risky.

You can only give if they aren't gonna release list further, but as long as the would , there is still hope.

I wish you all the best.
sirbiolee:

Congrats bro.. More wins

Don't bother those questions are cheap. Wouldn't you be able to say something if you were asked to state the importance of the course you studied?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2023
sirbiolee:

Congrats bro.. More wins

So please read
carefully.

Documents required

Waec original results .

I was attended to.

It's risky.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Can some add me to the group? I Will like to see the name list? 08118573342. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by mutombo(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Good morning everyone

I want to implore those going to the headquarter today to please help us snap all the list that was pasted day 3 inclusive.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Alexwayne3:

So please read
carefully.

Documents required

Waec original results .

I was attended to.

It's risky.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks for all.. You’re doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2023
DeluxebyOVA:
Can some add me to the group? I Will like to see the name list? 08118573342. Thank you.

Reminder here, could anyone on the group send my contact to be added on so I can see the list 📃. Thank you.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by misolar(f): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Good morning here... I tried joinin the what's app group but could not.... Please can someone please add me to the group so I can check thru the list. Thanks 08162688429
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2023
DeluxebyOVA:

Reminder here, could anyone on the group send my contact to be added on so I can see the list 📃. Thank you.

Your number is not a WhatsApp number
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2023
misolar:
Good morning here... I tried joinin the what's app group but could not.... Please can someone please add me to the group so I can check thru the list. Thanks 08162688429
I have sent you a message on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Olaspech: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Please help add on whatapp inorder to check through the list

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Olaspech:
Please help add on whatapp inorder to check through the list

This no is not a WhatsApp no
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Olaspech: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Actively on whattapp
is either u refresh ur network before it will syncronize or better still send ur number let me beep u
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by najeem4reall(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please kindly add me to the group 08068069798 want to check my name
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
If you want me to send the group link to you, pls hi me on WhatsApp my no 08094018980

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by DeluxebyOVA: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
adecares:

Your number is not a WhatsApp number
ah, it is ooo. I go text you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Olanipekun16: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Today's list is out and they pasted 146 names most of the names don't have lnsc registration number, we that did all the screening and processes from day to the end are yet to see our names, this is incredible
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ibmakanaky: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Please add 08159884534
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
sirbiolee:

Thanks for all.. You’re doing wells

Who is aware of the salary structure of this people, especially if you applied with BSC, HND , OND and SSCE?

I need
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Alexwayne3:

Who is aware of the salary structure of this people, especially if you applied with BSC, HND , OND and SSCE?

I need

*LSNA SALARY STRUCTURE*

*Salary in government parastatals is not that attractive excluding very few ministry like petroleum ministry. Many long throat people survive by what they get through illegally legalized means.*

*Unfortunately, neighborhood hasn't had all these illegally legalized avenue so you are to learn how to live by whatever your take home is. The means of getting something in addition to salary in neighborhood is when an individuals invite you officially to a location (party, church programs etc). These individuals usually appreciate for the service provided. This is just occasional and only Oga boys will be selected for such*

*Good thing about it is that salary is not stagnant (though in certain case it does) in government parastatals. It gets review every five years as the case may be by labour law. Also, you get promotion to another level every three three year and this add little to your salary. Your step also increases every year*

*Salary in government parastatals is by ministry but no need for exclusive explanation on that since we are concentrating on neighborhood. In neighborhood, like other government work, salary is by your level and these levels are base on your qualifications and years of service (promotion)*

*There is only three entrance level in many government parastatals (not all). The three major are:*

*Lower cadres*
*Middle cadres*
*High cadres*

*The cadres may have different names depends on the ministry like in federal paramilitaries, we have recruit cadres, inspectorate cadres and superintendent cadres. Some have non-commissioned and commissioned officers*

*In neighborhood, the entrance level are;*

*LOWER CADRES*
*O level ( with English and Maths)*
*O level (without English and Maths)*

*There is different of about 3k/4k*

*MIDDLE CADRES*
*ND irrespective of the class*
*NCE irrespective of the class*

*There is difference of 4k/5k*

*HIGH CADRES/SENIOR OFFICERS*
*Degree irrespective of the class/HND only Engineering courses*

*HND other classes except engineering*

*There is about 5k/7k difference*

*Now, I will discussion salary by certificate which are O level, ND, NCE, HND, Degree.*

*Remember, figures are taking home after all deductions*

*SSCE = 35k*

*ND = 44*

*NCE = 48k*

*HND = 73*

*Degree/HND (ENGR) 78*

*There may be difference of 1k to 2k in all the figure above depending on the step they paste you. Usually, you should be on step two of your level at entrance. For instance*
*HND level 7 step 2*
*Degree level 8 step 2*

*However, you can be pasted on level 1, 2, or 3. I used step 2 for the above figures so you either have 1k/2k minus if on step 1 or 1k/2k plus if on level 3*

*As O level holder officer, you will be getting your promotion till you get to level 7. After that you won't be promoted again until you have higher certificates. Meanwhile, your step will be increasing every year till you get to step 10 in level 7 and no promotion again*

*I couldn't get all the levels pay slips. You know it is confidential and many don't like you know how much they collect especially the loan the are servicing but I however have pay slips of level 6 step 5 and level 8 step 5. Remember those steps are higher than entrance step. Entrance step is 2 usually*

5 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Missfree: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pls after documentation will they still paste another list or we should just wait for appointment letter
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Missfree:
Pls after documentation will they still paste another list or we should just wait for appointment letter

Appointment letter is certain if your documents are originals, do not let anybody deceive you by telling you otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by danashlaw(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2023
adecares:

Appointment letter is certain if your documents are originals, do not let anybody deceive you by telling you otherwise.

When will this be pls, because time is really going?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
danashlaw:

When will this be pls, because time is really going?
Are you in this country at all?
Are you aware that elections are currently going on?

Oya abeg calm down
After election jare
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Olamidex247(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
angry
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Missfree: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Hello everyone since election is over now. I hope it won't take another one year to hear from them.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by smesi: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Missfree:
Hello everyone since election is over now. I hope it won't take another one year to hear from them.

Soon they will be calling qualified and genuine people with confidence documents probably towards April ending or may before swearing in, while I say this, many will be retiring in the LNSC this month so many will be push up and new entrants will come in.

3 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by dualprince0280: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
What's the latest on the LNSC? Any updates.I do not belong to any WhatsApp group,pls update us oooooo. Everything seemed dulling and quiet.regards
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Now that lnsa recently retired contract staffs and decorated new senior officer....I just pray and hope they attend to the new applicants asap....as in awa lo kan

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by taofeek11(m): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Be expecting the next move by June ending, don't expect they will call us by month of May
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2023
taofeek11:
Be expecting the next move by June ending, don't expect they will call us by month of May

Why if I may ask?

Are they not done with the elections?
Are the Muslims not done with their fasting?

So why would it have to be at June ending??

How many years dem wan use conduct recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.