Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Update On LNSA Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On LNSA Recruitment (57630 Views)

Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification / New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by danashlaw(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pls 07069637429 to WhatsApp group

dualprince0280:
Pls add 08060459304, to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by dualprince0280: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
tfayemi:
Please can someone add me to the WhatsApp group. 08027389853. I have 16pages of the list i want to paste

Nice one bro. Pls post all here too.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
Please add to the whatsapp
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
All thanks to God, I have eventually received my message from LNSA.
Best of luck to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
adecares:
Best of luck to you guys

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Are we sure there is any what's app group, If there is none, someone should just create and add us all.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
tfayemi:
Please can someone add me to the WhatsApp group. 08027389853. I have 16pages of the list i want to paste

Thanks for this bro. Please try and post here so that everyone can benefit, as no one is adding some of us to any WhatsApp group
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
adecares:
Best of luck to you guys

Finally.. I’m so happy for you.. Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
adecares:
Best of luck to you guys

When you go for you documentation pls help us snap the list pasted there and share if here for us..

Thanks in advance..

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Tokunboh83: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pls what time do u receive ur message
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 3:37am On Feb 07, 2023
Fresh update!

Good morning everyone and how was your night? Information reached me that some candidates are starting to receive invitation mails , regarding the LNSC. Are you aware ?

Thi invitation is the final stage of the recruitment, it's known as the documentation phase.

The issue is , I didn't receive the invitation mail, but some people who were there sent some shots which contained the list of prospective official, who was selected. I talk of Ikorodu LNSC group. That was where the list were sent.

I didn't receive a mail but I found my name on number 650. I will be at the venue today.

The bone of contention is , we were told to come with certain documents.

Primary school , secondary school certificate which I haven't obtained.

I only have my school original certificate. Can I still go to the venue for documentation?

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 3:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Tokunboh83:
Pls what time do u receive ur message
Around 5 pm yesterday, and my name isn’t in the first batch, so definitely they are releasing it batch by batch.

Pls all, up u can join this WhatsApp group for up to date info on the recruitment

https:///CFQ0Nx2adadK7cak5Rhgc0

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 4:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Alexwayne3:
Fresh update!

Good morning everyone and how was your night? Information reached me that some candidates are starting to receive invitation mails , regarding the LNSC. Are you aware ?

Thi invitation is the final stage of the recruitment, it's known as the documentation phase.

The issue is , I didn't receive the invitation mail, but some people who were there sent some shots which contained the list of prospective official, who was selected. I talk of Ikorodu LNSC group. That was where the list were sent.

I didn't receive a mail but I found my name on number 650. I will be at the venue today.

I only have my school original certificate. Can I still go to the venue for documentation?

Pls and pls try and get other documents before you go, even Lagos state is still asking for primary school certificate from those already in the service for verification, I know this becos I am currently working in one public school, though as an adhoc staff. Pls try and get them becos that’s how Lagos state works o, they always try to use it to guess your age.

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2023
Alexwayne3:
Fresh update!

Thanks for this update, there may still be hope for some here. Please let no one lose hope. When you get there help to snap as many list as possible and past here for to check our names too

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2023
adecares:

Around 5 pm yesterday, and my name isn’t in the first batch, so definitely they are releasing it batch by batch.

Pls all, up u can join this WhatsApp group for up to date info on the recruitment

I am trying to connect to this whatsapp but it is not going. But here is my number of you can add 08022226421
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 5:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Thank you for the update. I will do so but I pray pass through this stage and know what next. I'm currently around the LNSC Head office. I was at the gate but the gate man said , verification commences at 8 or 9am. God bless you
adecares:

Pls and pls try and get other documents before you go, even Lagos state is still asking for primary school certificate from those already in the service for verification, I know this becos I am currently working in one public school, though as an adhoc staff. Pls try and get them becos that’s how Lagos state works o, they always try to use it to guess your age.

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2023
This is not an issue. I will do just that.
Firstinline:

Thanks for this update, there may still be hope for some here. Please let no one lose hope. When you get there help to snap as many list as possible and past here for to check our names too

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by SAMighty(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Since new applicants are getting mails as of yesterday around 5:09pm. I will continue to let my faith be strong cos I did exam and Agility test....
God is my hope and the others who are yet to receive messages

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2023
adecares:

Add this number to the platform.. 08031300440
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Alexwayne3:

Thank you for the update. I will do so but I pray pass through this stage and know what next. I'm currently around the LNSC Head office. I was at the gate but the gate man said , verification commences at 8 or 9am. God bless you

Help us snap the list and share.. I wish you successful documentation..

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2023
I will do that now.
sirbiolee:

Help us snap the list and share.. I wish you successful documentation..

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Firstinline:

I am trying to connect to this whatsapp but it is not going. But here is my number of you can add 08022226421

I have sent your number to the group, I hope the admin add you,
But you can still keep trying the link
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by danashlaw(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls equally send mine too 07069637429 to be added

adecares:

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2023
danashlaw:
Pls equally send mine too 07069637429 to be added

I have sent the link to you on WhatsApp, becos the link is connecting on WhatsApp.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Firstinline(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2023
adecares:

Thanks
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2023
adecares:

I have sent the link to you on WhatsApp, becos the link is connecting on WhatsApp.

Send the link to me on Whatsapp.. 08031300440

Thanks
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by praiseire: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2023
sirbiolee:

Send the link to me on Whatsapp.. 08031300440

Thanks
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Please oo..

We are still expecting the snaps of the list start from Number 1 to the last number..

Thanks in advance
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Alexwayne3(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good afternoon everyone, I have finished my documentation exercise. It went well. I'm only praying for God perfection regarding what he has started.

I haven't obtained my primary and secondary school statement, yet I did the verification. I was only subjected to ensuring I bring it soon.

Here is my WhatsApp contact.

I will send the previous list plus the three other ones that were posted today.

Alexwayne3:
I will do that now.

2 Likes

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sirbiolee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alexwayne3:
Good afternoon everyone, I have finished my documentation exercise. It went well. I'm only praying for God perfection regarding what he has started.

I haven't obtained my primary and secondary school statement, yet I did the verification. I was only subjected to ensuring I bring it soon.

Congrats bro.. More wins
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alexwayne3:

Wel done
Pls I sent you Dm on WhatsApp
And what was the questions like, I mean the interview
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by SAMighty(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Do you present your B.Sc certificate cos I heard they did not accept Notification of Result

Alexwayne3:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.