Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Update On LNSA Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On LNSA Recruitment (57411 Views)

Update On Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, Read Update On The Physical Versification / New Update On 2018 Seplat Petroleum Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Compliments of the Season Everyone

I sabi say e no easy.....

Abeg any updates dey?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Jjazz18(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Good news is on it's way for LNSC, January 2024 the new intakes recruitment is going to be concluded and resume work immediately...

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jjazz18:
Good news is on it's way for LNSC, January 2024 the new intakes recruitment is going to be concluded and resume work immediately...

Where is the source of this info becos we have heard a lot.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sunnx(f): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2023
adecares:

Where is the source of this info becos we have heard a lot.

They will not recruit doubting thomsa's cos their believe lacks nutrients and such peeps can't fit in in uniform job
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2023
sunnx:

They will not recruit doubting thomsa's cos their believe lacks nutrients and such peeps can't fit in in uniform job

Wahala pro max grin grin
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by inscribed: 10:22pm On Jan 03
O wa lagbara báyìí oooo, lol

They will not recruit doubting thomsa's cos their believe lacks nutrients and such peeps can't fit in in uniform job[/quote]
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Missfree: 7:56am On Jan 06
inscribed:
O wa lagbara báyìí oooo, lol

Lollll
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Jjazz18(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15
Lagos State Neighborhood corps/ Governor Sanwoolu are in deep shit for not showing the green light on the new recruiters into the agency. Raising with the youth agenda is like a paper talk nor campaigneering talks not even practicable for the past two years they are on the recruitment issue doing the campaign they called for documentation and till date everything just locked up... To everyone on this platform and to those who are closer to the governor sanwoolu 99% of this youths risk their life's doing the election so that he can return to the office so that things can be better for them as well... Youths are not smiling and anger are on them. Reporting from streets...

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 9:30am On Jan 17
sunnx:

Madam doubting Thomas, se u don receive your appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by FreeTHINKER98(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26
Any WhatsApp group please
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Missfree: 2:09pm On Jan 28
Hello guys any update
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 4:42pm On Jan 28
The only thing I heard is that they'll do their audit this month, so probably next month they might(still under probability) call us...
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 5:28pm On Jan 28
Ilikebobby:
The only thing I heard is that they'll do their audit this month, so probably next month they might(still under probability) call us...

We pray so o, the thing done over tire person
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Missfree: 5:57am On Jan 29
Ilikebobby:
Amen o
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 10:01am On Feb 01
The recent news is that; Mr Governor is yet to approve it.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Havardcv: 10:43am On Feb 01
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contacts below

Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sunnx(f): 6:54pm On Feb 18
adecares:

Madam doubting Thomas, se u don receive your appointment letter?

Have been given APL thank God o
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 8:16am On Feb 19
sunnx:

I'm not trying to doubt you o

But when, what's the content in the APL?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by FreeTHINKER98(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20
sunnx:

Just tell us you’re joking already… But wait, what do I even know sef
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Jjazz18(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22
[STATE POLICE]: Governor @jidesanwoolu says he is an advocate of State Police. He says the Lagos Neighbourhood Agency has over 5000 officers and he has given approval for 4000 more to be employed.

Mr Governor says IF State Police is approved today, that means he already has about 10,000 men ready for more training. The officer of the agency have been assisting police with intelligence they know the in and out of the local communities.

#SanwoSpeaks

@OfficialLNSC
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22
Jjazz18:
[STATE POLICE]: Governor @jidesanwoolu says he is an advocate of State Police. He says the Lagos Neighbourhood Agency has over 5000 officers and he has given approval for 4000 more to be employed.

Mr Governor says IF State Police is approved today, that means he already has about 10,000 men ready for more training. The officer of the agency have been assisting police with intelligence they know the in and out of the local communities.

#SanwoSpeaks

@OfficialLNSC

I laugh in Igbo language
This governor took us for fools
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 4:54pm On Feb 22
adecares:

I laugh in Igbo language
This governor took us for fools

Let's see what happens next month
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by adecares(f): 7:11pm On Feb 22
Ilikebobby:

Let's see what happens next month

Ok now
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by inscribed: 11:50pm On Feb 22
[so what happens to the applicants of the pending recruitment process? Cos dis mata don taya me bayii o.quote author=Jjazz18 post=128589998][STATE POLICE]: Governor @jidesanwoolu says he is an advocate of State Police. He says the Lagos Neighbourhood Agency has over 5000 officers and he has given approval for 4000 more to be employed.

#SanwoSpeaks

@OfficialLNSC[/quote]
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sunnx(f): 1:35am On Feb 23
1000 personnel are yet to be regimented he is about to add 3000 to the already ones to making it 4000 so, elo fokan bale!
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by sunnx(f): 1:38am On Feb 23
FreeTHINKER98:

Just tell us you’re joking already… But wait, what do I even know sef

It is a secret you cannot know. My connect is bigger, stronger and reliable than yours. So, sit down there they wait for one on one invite or call no use your long leg connect.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by inscribed: 6:11am On Feb 23
Amen ooooo
sunnx:
1000 personnel are yet to be regimented he is about to add 3000 to the already ones to making it 4000 so, elo fokan bale!
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by inscribed: 6:13am On Feb 23
Chai, there is God ooo
sunnx:

It is a secret you cannot know. My connect is bigger, stronger and reliable than yours. So, sit down there they wait for one on one invite or call no use your long leg connect.
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by inscribed: 3:31pm On Feb 27
Hello guys, there's rumor that neighborhood has started opening accounts for pending recruitment applicants. Can anyone kindly confirm/debunk this news?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by FreeTHINKER98(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27
inscribed:
Hello guys, there's rumor that neighborhood has started opening accounts for pending recruitment applicants. Can anyone kindly confirm/debunk this news?

What type of account? Bank? Or opened file for those that weren't screened the last time?
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by Ilikebobby: 11:14pm On Feb 27
Honestly
I'm tired......
How many years dem wan use recruit?!
Na the whole Lagos dem wan recruit?!
E be like say protest go reach their gate for oshodi ooo!
Tori oti sun mi undecided
Re: Update On LNSA Recruitment by inscribed: 9:23pm On Feb 28
Bank account o, the person who shared the information said she was told by an officer
FreeTHINKER98:

What type of account? Bank? Or opened file for those that weren't screened the last time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.